PDA

View Full Version : Non-members: My Blatant Forum Promotion

Egg Nog
01-08-2004, 09:26 PM
Okay, I've noticed that there are tons of people who view the UCP forums but are not members. As I write this, there are 56 people viewing the forums, 51 of whom are guests!

So, humble guests, why don't you join?!? These boards are awesome!

As a present, I think I'll give every guest who joins after reading this a bonus reputation point. Just post in this thread :)

I hope this'll work well enough to get at least another couple of members :p

Homem de Gelo
01-09-2004, 09:48 PM
Yeah, join you crazy mammas!

We won't bite, unless you ask us to...

mechanixfetch
01-10-2004, 04:03 PM
I'm newish and if i get one more rep point i hit the double digits not to mention i joined on your advice does that count?

Batmobile_Turbo
01-10-2004, 04:20 PM
well i have two friends that i got to join the forums, they are whitesmoke23 and redline, they are my homeys from Indianapolis, but unfortunatly they haven't done very much yet.
p.s. can you still give me a rep point? :D

NoOne
01-10-2004, 05:38 PM
Just to add to Egg Nog's "blatant forum promotion", I'd like to let any potential members know that these forums are a lot of fun, information and opinions flow freely on everything automotive and then some.

We have the pleasure of having a diverse cultural membership that serves to enlighten us all with different cars, viewpoints and experiences that we may not otherwise be exposed to. Joining is free, it takes but a few minutes, and I can all but guarantee the pictures, information, questions and answers you will find will be totally worth it. :)

Egg Nog says he'll give new members a "bonus reputation point", I'll go one better ....I'll try and get his sister's phone # for ya !!! :p ... Just Kidding :D

mechanixfetch
01-10-2004, 05:43 PM
I won't try I CAN get his sis's phone number lol :D

NoOne
01-10-2004, 05:48 PM
I won't try I CAN get his sis's phone number lol :D

LMAO ... Iwas afraid he didn't have a sister ;)

Egg Nog
01-11-2004, 12:25 AM
Don't make me start editing threads :) :D :rolleyes:

Anyway, my sister will be in Mexico for the next 5 months. I don't even know her number ;)

Anyway, back on topic... JOIN! (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/register.php?).... the massive number of forum "overviewers" is overwhelming, and actually quite aggravating too. There's a lot of fun to be had here, guys. :)