PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan's 1000 HP Supra

Niko_Fx
03-14-2005, 09:35 PM
Short Video (http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96781308/K=supra/v=2/SID=w/l=VDP/SIG=12gtiah73/EXP=1108899983/*-http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/albums/Euro/Supra.mpg)

And some pics (http://www.bomexaero.com/friends/frd80.htm)

http://www.bomexaero.com/images1/hogan80/hh80.jpg

ScionDriver
03-14-2005, 10:08 PM
That is so amazingly useless. It is impractical, stupid, and ricey yet I am very intrigued and impressed. Anything with 1000hp is cool in at least one way.

whiteballz
03-14-2005, 10:26 PM
that isnt rice, thats tuned. no worse then barbarus. or haymann or those groups of guys.

this is a nice car, pitty the colour sucks...

gbrown37
03-14-2005, 11:14 PM
that isnt rice, thats tuned. no worse then barbarus. or haymann or those groups of guys.

this is a nice car, pitty the colour sucks...

brabus, hamann. also it is riced. its japanese with a whiny engine and a body kit. its rice

whiteballz
03-14-2005, 11:21 PM
STFU man, you call that whiny engine??!!?

dont those germans put kits on too?!?

yeah, they do dont they?

shut up.

holdens
03-14-2005, 11:22 PM
i think there is too much of i big deal around rice... go ahead to flame me but i really dont see wots so bad about it... i find that cars at auto salon and things like that are really quite attractive..

whiteballz
03-14-2005, 11:26 PM
i dont mind SOME rice, but there is a shitload of embarrasing stuff out there.

taz_rocks_miami
03-14-2005, 11:31 PM
A tastefull body kit isn't rice, and 1,000 HP sure as hell isn't rice either! :) I'd rather have a 1,000 HP TVR, Vette or Ferrari though:eek:

r1ckst4
03-15-2005, 02:18 AM
brabus, hamann. also it is riced. its japanese with a whiny engine and a body kit. its rice
so basically ur saying that everycar with bodykits is rice? riiiiightt... wouldnt u want a car that looks different than the standard? i would...

that whiny engine produces 1000HP man... thats a lot more than what Ferrari and Lamborghini have in their cars... and also more power than Formula 1 cars.

andy.muc
03-15-2005, 03:33 AM
I don't think that car is riced. Ever thought about the necessity of a bodykit
and a rear wing when handling 1000 bhp on a straight line?
That thing can go fast for sure and it needs the downforce.

Also i can't find any Stikkazzz... :D

Wolf03
03-15-2005, 06:26 AM
I've said it before and I will say it again, people on this forum used "rice" so much that they forgot the real meaning and now they use it whenever they feel like with no f***ing meaning whatsoever. Like here, gbrown37, saying this plus brabus and other tuner companies are rice. These are NO where near rice. They are cars with modified engines and a few visual tweaks. What's next, people calling the Brabus SLR rice? Sheesh
Now if the word rice includes too many engine mods, then I'll shoot myself. Ok, sure, for most of us, 1000 hp is kind of useless but these cars can be taken on tracks.
I like this Supra, it looks decent with a decent body kit and it's very mysterious because a person would never know it has 1000 hp, unless they looked under the hood.

Pando
03-15-2005, 11:36 AM
I've said it before and I will say it again, people on this forum used "rice" so much that they forgot the real meaning and now they use it whenever they feel like with no f***ing meaning whatsoever. Like here, gbrown37, saying this plus brabus and other tuner companies are rice. These are NO where near rice. They are cars with modified engines and a few visual tweaks. What's next, people calling the Brabus SLR rice? Sheesh
Now if the word rice includes too many engine mods, then I'll shoot myself. Ok, sure, for most of us, 1000 hp is kind of useless but these cars can be taken on tracks.
I like this Supra, it looks decent with a decent body kit and it's very mysterious because a person would never know it has 1000 hp, unless they looked under the hood.

Good statement. I agree.

:Exige:
03-15-2005, 01:16 PM
I wouldnt call this rice .. but I wouldnt call it good. How exactly do you put 1000bhp to the ground? In the video you can see theres some serious wheelspin. And as for on a track .. IMO i dont think it'd do well. Money could be spent much better than this .. anyone got an approximate price?

Mustang
03-15-2005, 02:01 PM
Its not a bad car

http://www.bomexaero.com/images1/john80/DSC00041.jpg

Edit : damn have i gone and posted the wrong pic :p :rolleyes:

ScionDriver
03-15-2005, 03:00 PM
I didnt mean to call it like hardcore rice, because it isn't it hardly qualifies. I think this car could be considered rice, but on the other hand maybe not. Its like....borderline rice. I like Supras but I just don't get the point of this car, thats all.

Wolf03
03-15-2005, 04:08 PM
How the f*** is this EVEN close to rice???

Lagonda
03-15-2005, 04:33 PM
The Supra would kinda look good without that damn wing. It's a great car but I hate how it looks.

clutch-monkey
03-15-2005, 11:06 PM
i actually don't mind it at all. but damn it would probably have huge turbo lag

Quiggs
03-15-2005, 11:10 PM
I wouldnt call this rice .. but I wouldnt call it good. How exactly do you put 1000bhp to the ground? In the video you can see theres some serious wheelspin. And as for on a track .. IMO i dont think it'd do well. Money could be spent much better than this .. anyone got an approximate price?
There's an old joke about Supras...

What do a 600hp, 800hp, and 1000hp Supra have in common? They all run 12's.

andy.muc
03-16-2005, 03:09 AM
The Supra would kinda look good without that damn wing. It's a great car but I hate how it looks.

Without the wing and the kit this car will probably take off at 250 km/h...

carlover
03-16-2005, 05:28 AM
Its not a bad car

http://www.bomexaero.com/images1/john80/DSC00041.jpg

Edit : damn have i gone and posted the wrong pic :p :rolleyes:
No, wait, don't edit it! Keep it there for just a liiitle longer... :D

Lagonda
03-16-2005, 06:53 AM
Without the wing and the kit this car will probably take off at 250 km/h...

Sure but all Supras have the damn wing, adding a wing to a 1000hp car is reasonable (altough estaethicaly bad). It's just that even the base supra has the wing and looks kinda ugly in my eyes. The car would look 100x better if it didn't have that wing. Not dissing the Supra's capabilities tough.

Wolf03
03-16-2005, 06:58 AM
A Supra without any spoiler or wing looks too ugly!!!

carlover
03-16-2005, 02:12 PM
A Supra without any spoiler or wing looks too ugly!!!
I agree with that. If you have a Supra without a spoiler you might as well take off the whole body. Either way, it's ugly.

karc
03-19-2005, 05:20 PM
how the hell is it rice? because its japenese and has a body kit?!?! im sorry but that isnt rice. im sick of all these people hating on japenese cars because of all the idiots that have real rice out there. im talking from someone who loves american muscle and isnt a huge fan of japense cars either. but how can you not love something like this? everything flows together, all the lines go well. the body kit fits as well as the wing. and whats wrong with 1000hp? how many wild muscle cars etc have that much power. rice is a term that has been killed by ignorant people not looking into the cars. rice is a civic with an enormous wing that doesnt fit the body lines, stock engine etc aside from an intake and exhaust tip, some cheap ass body kit that looks like it was homemade etc. this car is beautiful and amazing at the same time.

CdocZ
03-19-2005, 05:25 PM
Finally, a Japanese car thats been tuned and wasn't riced to hell. I wouldn't say it is beautiful, but if you call it rice, then stop talking before you embarass yourself.

Spastik_Roach
03-20-2005, 02:32 AM
That bodykit would actually be purposeful, one for fitting the large intercooler, two for creating a little less lift.