PDA

View Full Version : My gf will be travelling tommorow.

Homem de Gelo
01-09-2004, 09:52 PM
She'll be out for two weeks at this beach city with her friends, while I'll be stuck here. First thing I'll do tommorow is call some babes and make some contacts, I've got to know what and where are my best pimpin' chances for the night.

Anyhow, what would you guys do if you were in a similar situation?

Homem de Gelo
01-09-2004, 09:58 PM
by the way, the advantages/characteristics of the options are:

1 - run no risks, do nothing wrong, so nothing can possibly go wrong for me;

2 - easier to get laid, but not entirely different; I'm dead if my cover is blown;

3 - not so easy the get some, but it's always rewarding to conquer new women; I'm dead if my cover is blown;

4 - have fun with your buddies and conquer new women, sex not garanteed; I'm dead if my cover is blown;

Brabus
01-09-2004, 11:49 PM
by the way, the advantages/characteristics of the options are:

1 - run no risks, do nothing wrong, so nothing can possibly go wrong for me;

2 - easier to get laid, but not entirely different; I'm dead if my cover is blown;

3 - not so easy the get some, but it's always rewarding to conquer new women; I'm dead if my cover is blown;

4 - have fun with your buddies and conquer new women, sex not garanteed; I'm dead if my cover is blown;

I think you don't love your girlfriend. Cause someone who loves a girl can't talk like that.
I love my girlfriend and I think that's the only woman who can make me happy in this world(except my mother) and if she travels with her friends, I will not compromise our love.
I think that you were just waiting this moment. In fact you don't like to see your girlfriend with you.

YOU DON'T KNOW THE LUCK THAT YU HAVE CHAP!

Homem de Gelo
01-10-2004, 04:35 AM
You voted for option 1?

NoOne
01-10-2004, 07:36 AM
Sorry Arcanjo, I gotta vote for option 1, love is about trust,and trust is the easiest thing to lose and the hardest thing to gain. If the situation was reversed, would your G/F be contemplating similar options?

Then again I could be looking at this all wrong, is your G/F someone you love or someone you are comfortable with right now? If she is someone you just kinda hang out with because she's cool/has money/good to be seen with or maybe an awesome lay, then hell go balls out and "pimp" anything that moves. (I'm 36, pimp and pimpin' are not words I normally use .... :D)

Its easy to think how great it would be to bed down with the hot girl in the office/that perfect ass you saw in the checkout line/or the friend of a friend who would never tell anyone. I've been married almost 8 years, we've been together much longer than that, my rule is look but don't touch :) .

Good luck either way .... and check out the pic .....

NoOne
01-10-2004, 07:45 AM
Aight, just saw the pic of your G/F in the other thread and I gotta say ...she's beautiful ... better think long and hard about what you may be tempted to throw away. :)

Falcon500
01-10-2004, 07:57 AM
Well i have to agree with the other 2 you obviously seem happy with her in the photo. Why woudl you want to cheat on her? she seems like a good sortand is very easy on the eyes.
And also consider her feeling too your consiquenses here only foucs on yourself dieing what about her? shell more then likly be devistated by somthing likes this.
And as NoOne said think long and hard and ill add my own bit too that "is it worth it?"

Homem de Gelo
01-10-2004, 03:37 PM
Being mature isn't really that fun.
Guess I'll go out with some friends to play RPG, or maybe not...

mechanixfetch
01-10-2004, 03:55 PM
Love is based on trust. Whith that established does she know you well enough to think you would go out and "pimp"? because if she does and hasn't said anything then she trusts you enough to let you go and "pimp" with out attachments. to quote the Savage garden song "trust is more important than monogomy" So really it is up to her. If she knows you are a "pimp" then go for it and don't speak of it. BUT if she thinks you are a great guy with only her on your mind then you aren't playing fair and you break the love/trust bond. Not to mention if you're looking for other pleasures then should you really be with her? I'm content with my GF of two years and yeah I look at other girls in a school with no dress code who can't? But i wouldn't even consider or even want to go further than look because what we have is special and it would destroy her. Some people will say "what she doesn't know can't hurt her" but what she doesn't know will eat you up inside and she'll eventually find out. So becareful how you tread and remember you'll be hurting others not just yourself if you make the wrong decision, much like drunk driving. Chose wisely. P.S. My vote is for both choice one and four but I only voted for four, you have to choose what is right and fair.

mechanixfetch
01-10-2004, 03:57 PM
just to add to the above. I heard these during the summer whild at camp. "If you're on a diet you can still look at the menu" and "It doesn't matter whereyou whet your appetite so long as you eat at home" Both are creditied to Ted from Vancouver Island

Egg Nog
01-11-2004, 12:32 AM
Don't be an asshole, because really, that's what you would be. Stick to your guns.

How would you feel if she was a member of "girlfriendforums.com" :D :p and she asked people there if she should cheat on you during her voyages?

Homem de Gelo
01-11-2004, 09:20 AM
Well, last night I went clubbing with some friends. The rest is history and I'm not ready to share it here...

r34_296kw
01-12-2004, 02:40 AM
go for option 3 and 4, who knows she might be cheating on u...but if u luv her like i luv ma g/f then dnt even think bout 3 and 4, go for 1