PDA

View Full Version : Speed Record Movie now online!

StoneCold
03-24-2005, 02:04 PM
Videoclip of Koenigsegg braking speed record at Nardo is now online on www.koenigsegg.com!!! (16.9MB)
I'm downloading now...
http://www.koenigsegg.com/movies/Web_NardoWeb5031816.wmv

carlover
03-24-2005, 02:17 PM
Not a very good video. All they had were video shot from the inside of the car. We need to see it from the outside! :(

Sweeney921
03-24-2005, 06:26 PM
I think it's pretty fantastic considering that they would have had to set up a few dozen cameras around the track in order to show nothing but outside views. And have you ever watched the video of the McLaren F1 doing it's record break? it was a tiny video, horrible quality, loud, and nothing but one camera inside the car. So I'm impressed.

Anyways, congratulations to Koenigsegg for breaking that RIDICULOUS record!

Niko_Fx
03-24-2005, 06:28 PM
I think it's pretty fantastic considering that they would have had to set up a few dozen cameras around the track in order to show nothing but outside views. And have you ever watched the video of the McLaren F1 doing it's record break? it was a tiny video, horrible quality, loud, and nothing but one camera inside the car.

I agree, this one is much better... With Carlover's post I was expecting something like the F1 video, but it was actually much better.

Nice vid.

Egg Nog
03-24-2005, 09:12 PM
I think it's pretty fantastic considering that they would have had to set up a few dozen cameras around the track in order to show nothing but outside views. And have you ever watched the video of the McLaren F1 doing it's record break? it was a tiny video, horrible quality, loud, and nothing but one camera inside the car. So I'm impressed.

Anyways, congratulations to Koenigsegg for breaking that RIDICULOUS record!

Higher quality McLaren F1 Video - Uploaded just for you :D

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0MRWTE6P1FC641V7Z90WOORJAL

The funny part is, it shows a car going faster than Koenigsegg's "fastest" claim. :)