PDA

View Full Version : Subaru Wrx

Blitz_
04-03-2005, 08:21 AM
did this for a comp on digimods only a few days ago, hope you all like it

ORIGINAL:
http://img186.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img186&image=minibattlecar29og.jpg&bgc=FF0022&fgc=1100EE&bor=FF0011

CHOP:
http://img209.exs.cx/img209/4327/chop34fh.jpg

spi-ti-tout
04-03-2005, 08:27 AM
Ouch! The red hurts :(

I would've complimented your picture were it not for the fact that whenever I click it, it redirects me and looks like this:

EDIT: Can see it now. Apperantly only a link was coming before. Really good chop, I'm not the kind of person for those Dunlop tingys though.

Rating: 3/5

Blitz_
04-03-2005, 08:29 AM
woaw, uve got one busy desktop there, ur running a hell of alot of programs, ive got like 4 running, lol enehu ive fixed the problem

spi-ti-tout
04-03-2005, 08:32 AM
woaw, uve got one busy desktop there, ur running a hell of alot of programs, ive got like 4 running, lol enehu ive fixed the problem
Thank you(bows humbly) but they're all just shortcuts except for those 3 big rectangles down there ;)

If you really want to know I was viewing this, downloading something and writing an essay on 'The History of Mitsubishi as we know it Today' :)

illusionest
04-03-2005, 09:50 AM
ooooo
the side mirror...
bit messy there
clean and SimPle!!
:)

Rockefella
04-03-2005, 10:40 AM
It's o.k. imo. Could be a lot better with some touching-up and fixing of minor errors.
FIX:
- Make Carbon a little darker and blurred a little (and the weave goes over the air-duct on the bonnet.
- The side-mirror looks weird and ricey.
- Rims aren't bad but don't suit the car well. (maybe the color?)
- The gauges and front spoilers look weird, like they belong on a JGTC car.

85RX7
04-03-2005, 05:56 PM
the first mistake i saw was the carbon grain going over the top of the hood scoop hole.........

Most of the carbon looks great, definatly an improvement over the original.

in10sive
04-03-2005, 09:32 PM
It realy could have done without those mirrors ,they spoil the look of the car.
The visible carbon on the intake is a minor error and does not realy spoil the look.
Overall I love the way it turned out ,really nice rims and the carbon headlights are spectacular.

whiteballz
04-03-2005, 11:45 PM
nicely done! i like :)

Blitz_
04-04-2005, 05:33 AM
thankyou for you comments every1, lol ive fixed the cf thingo and the mirror was an exeriment as well, never really tried using them before. Enehu, thankyou once again :D

6'bore
04-04-2005, 09:25 AM
Nice chop, although I agree with everyone it could be better with touch ups, but all in all a good chop, weldone mate.

stealth
04-04-2005, 10:11 AM
It's o.k. imo. Could be a lot better with some touching-up and fixing of minor errors.
FIX:
- Make Carbon a little darker and blurred a little (and the weave goes over the air-duct on the bonnet.
- The side-mirror looks weird and ricey.
- Rims aren't bad but don't suit the car well. (maybe the color?)
- The gauges and front spoilers look weird, like they belong on a JGTC car.

Missed one thing man... THE REFLECTIONS! I looked at it and I was like wtf? That car is in like a mall with a praking lot sticking out of one side... not right man. But otherwise, good chop.