PDA

View Full Version : something strange

Batmobile_Turbo
01-10-2004, 06:30 PM
today i found that there was a link to the moderator forums when i entered the forums today, but now it's gone. can someone explain? :confused:

Misho
01-10-2004, 07:59 PM
all i could say is that the same happened to me !! and boy did i find some very HOT secrets being shared there !!
i really have a strong urge to share them with all my fellow non-moderators but i am worried they will ban me. trust me, this is some saucy stuff i'm talking about !!

Batmobile_Turbo
01-11-2004, 10:59 AM
all i could say is that the same happened to me !! and boy did i find some very HOT secrets being shared there !!
i really have a strong urge to share them with all my fellow non-moderators but i am worried they will ban me. trust me, this is some saucy stuff i'm talking about !!
yes they were talking about baning me!!! :)
they were also thinking about ____ and also ______ :)

baddabang
01-11-2004, 12:29 PM
ya that happend to me to

Batmobile_Turbo
01-11-2004, 05:49 PM
email them to me ;)

r34_296kw
01-11-2004, 11:11 PM
im currently under very strict watch by wouter and all the moderators

Batmobile_Turbo
01-12-2004, 12:18 AM
email them to me ;)
i just want to make it clear that i was joking with that post, actually i'm trying to hack back into the Moderator forums right now ;)

mechanixfetch
01-12-2004, 01:22 PM
Just a little suggestion to our budding hackers/usurpers of the throne wouldn't it be much smarter to NOT announce that you are trying to hack into moderator fourms and do it quietly therefore not getting yourself banned?

Quiggs
01-12-2004, 01:23 PM
I think he was kidding. :p