PDA

View Full Version : Which personality would you rather be?

my porsche
04-15-2005, 03:58 PM
ewll i randomly thought of this a minute ago, which of these 2 would you rather be? they each have huge pros, and also cons

Personality A:
Celebrity
Popular
In-Demand
Well Known
Yearly Income: $3M
Net Worth: $50M
House Size: Which one?
Cars: Range Rover, Rolls Royce Phantom, Ferrari F430 Spider
Known in every house old
Only work whenever you want or if you are filming, party all night
Resides: New York City
Retire at: whenever i feel like it, gosh!

Personailty B
Executive
Not Well Known (Unless you read Forbes)
In-Demand
Yearly Income: $3.5M
Net Worth: $200M
House Size: 8,500 sq.ft
Cars: Aston Martin Vanquish S, Porsche Carrera GT, Lotus ExigeS2, Maserati MC12
Work Long hours on the weekdays, but have fun weekends
Resides:Santa Barbara, California
Retire at: 65

so basically a trade off of being serious and making phenominal amounts of money or goofing around and making money for nothing

I am lucky enough to have family in Santa Barbara, trust me, that alone is enough to choose "b" :p

:Exige:
04-15-2005, 04:04 PM
The latter

Sweeney921
04-15-2005, 04:05 PM
I would like to be a B because:
1. the roads in NYC are WAYYY to crammed to have any fun in a car
2. im more introvert than extrovert
3. supercars
4. I'd rather have money I worked for than won; it's more satisfying.

Coventrysucks
04-15-2005, 04:06 PM
I favour B, but would never live in the USA.

my porsche
04-15-2005, 04:08 PM
ok, so replace ny with london and santa barbara with....... whats a small vacation town of about half a million people in england?

:Exige:
04-15-2005, 04:25 PM
ok, so replace ny with london and santa barbara with....... whats a small vacation town of about half a million people in england?
Milton Keynes :D
http://www.mkweb.co.uk/public/images/aerial_view_MK.jpg

Esperante
04-15-2005, 04:28 PM
I'd hate to be famous....but I'd hate to live near LA. I guess it really comes down to being famous and living in NY (which I am addicted to like crack) or being quiet and living in LA.....

Coventrysucks
04-15-2005, 04:33 PM

I can't think of many places in the United Kingdom where I would want to live either.

I'd prefer somewhere on the Northern coast of the Mediterranean.

I've nothing against Americans, its just that everything I have seen of the USA lacks character, at least lacks a character that I identify with.

my porsche
04-15-2005, 04:37 PM
I can't think of many places in the United Kingdom where I would want to live either.

I'd prefer somewhere on the Northern coast of the Mediterranean.

I've nothing against Americans, its just that everything I have seen of the USA lacks character, at least lacks a character that I identify with.
greece is beautiful, so is italy, i want a home there that i lease out then stay in for a month in summer :p

well you have to look hard, jackson hole, deer valley, santa barbara, all great small towns that i cant get enough of

my porsche
04-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Milton Keynes :D
its beautiful, i have found my vacation home, i cant wait

Mustang
04-15-2005, 04:43 PM
Personailty B
Executive
In-Demand
Cars: TVR speed 12, FOrd Focus WRC 2005, Aston Martin DB9
Resides:Own's a large chunk of southern france with own race track, rally stage and massive lake with links out to the sea :)
Retire at: 50

my porsche
04-15-2005, 04:46 PM
Personailty B
Executive
In-Demand
Cars: TVR speed 12, FOrd Focus WRC 2005, Aston Martin DB9
Resides:Own's a large chunk of southern france with own race track, rally stage and massive lake with links out to the sea :)
Retire at: 50
that is an entirely illegal offense, to alter someone's original words :p nah just playing mate, i like the southern france idea

Mustang
04-15-2005, 04:48 PM
that is an entirely illegal offense, to alter someone's original words :p nah just playing mate, shh ;)

i like the southern france idea

me too lol but i forgot to put the link to the sea was for my HUDE yaught :p

kko
04-15-2005, 05:56 PM
how Hude is this yaught?

MRR
04-15-2005, 06:12 PM
4. I'd rather have money I worked for than won; it's more satisfying.

Amen!!! Thats why im working my *** off in high school and later college, graduate school, and so on.

CHEESE-TACULAR
04-15-2005, 07:19 PM
i chose b 'cept livin in NYC-i love it here. my dads very close to being B and he pressures me to be that too.

spi-ti-tout
04-16-2005, 05:54 AM
Personality B
Executive
In-Demand
Cars: Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Mercedes SLR McLaren, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution WRC 2004
Resides:In Heaven, with the most beautiful surroundings ever known to man, an absolutely fantastically thrilling rally stage, huge track for fun races and a Mercedes/Aston Martin cross Space Limosine to bring me and guests up and down whenever I/they wanted back down to Earth :D
Retire at: 55-57

Homem de Gelo
04-16-2005, 06:08 AM
A, I was born for stardom.

man 430gt
04-16-2005, 11:41 AM
B but with the 430 ;) :cool:

emperor
04-16-2005, 02:09 PM
I always wanted to be a lumberjack. Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. The giant redwood, the larch, the mighty Scott's pine, the smell of fresh cut timber, the crash of mighty trees, with my best girlie by my side, we'd sing, sing sing.... :D

ZeTurbo
04-16-2005, 04:49 PM
id favor b, if i was involved in a car company.

id favor A if instead of movie star you put Soccer player.

QuattroMan
04-16-2005, 05:29 PM

good we need any more people like you!! ;)

QuattroMan
04-16-2005, 05:38 PM
this is me all the way who in hill wants to be executive work your @ss off and die of an heart a tack early age ,,,,naaaaaaaaaaa!! not for me...

Personality A:
Celebrity
Popular
In-Demand
Well Known
Yearly Income: $3M
Net Worth: $50M
House Size: Which one?
Cars: Range Rover, Rolls Royce Phantom, Ferrari F430 Spider
Known in every house old
Only work whenever you want or if you are filming, party all night
Resides: New York City
Retire at: whenever i feel like it, gosh!

Coventrysucks
04-16-2005, 05:39 PM
good we need any more people like you!! ;)

What, people put off by a combination of too many incidences of nationalism and flag waving, and being treated like a criminal for the "privilege" of entering the country?

Don't worry - there are millions of them.

CHEESE-TACULAR
04-16-2005, 06:08 PM
we wont cause were proud to be stuck up americans!

QuattroMan
04-16-2005, 06:31 PM
What, people put off by a combination of too many incidences of nationalism and flag waving, and being treated like a criminal for the "privilege" of entering the country?

Don't worry - there are millions of them.

I don't see it that way bro, but it is your opinion that is cool with me,see I like you man YOU ARE NOT FAKE, you don't like us but at list you stay in your own country, that is what i mean stay there..... :) no hard feelings it allll! MR C

my porsche
04-16-2005, 08:34 PM
I always wanted to be a lumberjack. Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. The giant redwood, the larch, the mighty Scott's pine, the smell of fresh cut timber, the crash of mighty trees, with my best girlie by my side, we'd sing, sing sing.... :D
im a lumberjack and im ok, i sleep all night and i work all day!

taz_rocks_miami
04-16-2005, 08:49 PM
HMMM, I'd go for B with a little A thrown in. That would be me...70% B and 30% A :)

my porsche
04-16-2005, 08:52 PM
same for me i guess, i am only flambouyant when i cook, i put so much flair and intensity and drama into my food, but other than that i am extremely laid back and relaxed, but i can get down to business when i need to, so by the "have fun on the weekends" part of "B" that would describe me, but then some parts of a. so like taz, im acombination but im more 80% and 20%

emperor
04-16-2005, 08:55 PM
im a lumberjack and im ok, i sleep all night and i work all day!

:D
But seriously: definitely person B.
For now I prefer to stay in Poland. But if somehow it would happen that I became rich, I think I'd move to America.
Let's face it: if you're rich than there is no place like USA (I think, never been to USA though)

my porsche
04-16-2005, 08:56 PM
:D
But seriously: definitely person B.
For now I prefer to stay in Poland. But if somehow it would happen that I became rich, I think I'd move to America.
Let's face it: if you're rich than there is no place like USA (I think, never been to USA though)
low low low taxes!! woo hoo keep your wealth and spend it to! thats my motto

taz_rocks_miami
04-16-2005, 09:20 PM
low low low taxes!! woo hoo keep your wealth and spend it to! thats my motto

LOL, I agree. Spoken like a true capitalist :)

my porsche
04-16-2005, 09:35 PM
LOL, I agree. Spoken like a true capitalist :)
my whole goal of my young career life is to make as much money as humanly possible ;)

taz_rocks_miami
04-16-2005, 09:43 PM
my whole goal of my young career life is to make as much money as humanly possible ;)

That's a good plan. Once you get going, re-invest 80% of the profits into the biz and give yourself a comfortable salary. After 2 or 3 years, you'll be amazed at how much you'll be worth.

my porsche
04-16-2005, 09:56 PM
That's a good plan. Once you get going, re-invest 80% of the profits into the biz and give yourself a comfortable salary. After 2 or 3 years, you'll be amazed at how much you'll be worth.
yeh my grandpa started a machining company and invested most of his profit back into the company and in i think 2 years after living frugally bought a million dollar house, i basically want to buy about a $150,000 high rise apartment a few years out of college, build my net worth until im something like 32 or 33 where i will have a lot of money, then stop investing as much back into the company, biuld a big house, and start a family, for some reason i just want to go to formal events alot, like show up with this knockout and in this astonishing car

the some "wonderful tonight" comes to mind

:p

clutch-monkey
04-16-2005, 09:58 PM
for some reason i just want to go to formal events alot, like show up with this knockout and in this astonishing car

sounds a bit superficial, lol

my porsche
04-16-2005, 10:05 PM
how? not like an enzo or something, like an aston or something sleek, like bond would do :p

taz_rocks_miami
04-16-2005, 10:10 PM
sounds a bit superficial, lol

If driving something like an Enzo, CGT or the like makes me look superficial....I'm superficial!!!! Taz likes superficial :)

clutch-monkey
04-16-2005, 10:12 PM
how? not like an enzo or something, like an aston or something sleek, like bond would do :p
yeah i know, but it just sounded like you'd by an exotic car for the sole purpose of impressing other people when you rock up to a party or something :) rather than appreciate the car for what it is, if you know what i mean. which i'm sure you wouldn't do :)

my porsche
04-16-2005, 10:14 PM
yeah looking back it did sound that way

no not for that i just mean like i like formal outings, i like getting dressed up and going out to a party or a formal dinner, its just my style

taz_rocks_miami
04-16-2005, 10:20 PM
yeah looking back it did sound that way

no not for that i just mean like i like formal outings, i like getting dressed up and going out to a party or a formal dinner, its just my style

That's good for a future business man :) I enjoy that too BTW.

my porsche
04-16-2005, 10:33 PM
its fun isnt it taz? your best suit? nice cologne, maybe some new shoes, i love it!

taz_rocks_miami
04-16-2005, 10:38 PM
its fun isnt it taz? your best suit? nice cologne, maybe some new shoes, i love it!

Don't forget a dress up watch, Rolex baby yeah!!!

my porsche
04-16-2005, 10:45 PM
my dad wont let me use any of his :( so i have to wear a fossil :)

oh and a tie, i have a versace tie, very good color, kind of burgandy and navy blue, very subtle yet quality, my dad does let me wear his hermes ties though ;)

taz_rocks_miami
04-16-2005, 11:30 PM
my dad wont let me use any of his :( so i have to wear a fossil :)

I have a Rolex that I ware for formal occations, I'm wearing a Fossil right now lol :D

oh and a tie, i have a versace tie, very good color, kind of burgandy and navy blue, very subtle yet quality, my dad does let me wear his hermes ties though ;)[/QUOTE]

I have nice suits and ties. 3 Hugo Boss suits, 2 tailor made ones and got an Armani for Christmas...yeah!! 6 versace ties, 5 hugo boss and 3 armani. Karson from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy would be happy with my closet :D

my porsche
04-16-2005, 11:32 PM
I have a Rolex that I ware for formal occations, I'm wearing a Fossil right now lol :D

oh and a tie, i have a versace tie, very good color, kind of burgandy and navy blue, very subtle yet quality, my dad does let me wear his hermes ties though ;)

I have nice suits and ties. 3 Hugo Boss suits, 2 tailor made ones and got an Armani for Christmas...yeah!! 6 versace ties, 5 hugo boss and 3 armani. Karson from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy would be happy with my closet :D[/QUOTE]
do you have any 44 long suits? mind sending it to me?

i have to get custom suits cuz im an odd shape, 6'2" and muscular, so its wierd

wow i envy you big time

i am trying to convince my mom to buy me this armani collezione suit for my 8th grade dance, she said "maybe" which in the immortal words of jack johnson "pretty much always means no"

taz_rocks_miami
04-16-2005, 11:46 PM
do you have any 44 long suits? mind sending it to me?

LOL, you're 6'2'' I'm 5'6''. You do the math :D

i am trying to convince my mom to buy me this armani collezione suit for my 8th grade dance, she said "maybe" which in the immortal words of jack johnson "pretty much always means no"

You'll have time and money to get plenty of Armanis in the future:)

my porsche
04-16-2005, 11:53 PM
LOL, you're 6'2'' I'm 5'6''. You do the math :D

You'll have time and money to get plenty of Armanis in the future:)
thats what im hoping

ok so maybe bumming suits off of you isnt the best idea :p

Matra et Alpine
04-17-2005, 02:26 AM
Curretnly sitting in the isle of man enjoyign another wee island excrusion on cars and bikes :0

One rate of income tax for ALL - 10% :)
Tax relief on house purchaes, mortgages. loans, pretty much everything you spend money on :)
The Government pays £25,000 to first tiem house buyers "to help".
and BEST OF ALL - no speed limits outside of the villages !!!!!
One to upset the rest of Britiain - rates is £2 for the year!!!!!!!

woo-hoo :)
A governemnt with a BALANCED BUDGET, great social services and care AND low tax.

USofA ? Why move to where you need to lock the doors, put gates on your poperty and send kids to private schools :) and the pubs here all have "lock-ins", though we're running out of Laphroig since I came over :)