PDA

View Full Version : Do you like it??

Swissbeatz
01-12-2004, 09:41 PM
What do you think about TVs and DVDs in cars. There are some cars when you can see 7 Dvd screens like on these pictures. Do you like it or what do you think about this kind of entertainment in the cars.

mechanixfetch
01-12-2004, 10:55 PM
TVs and other entertainment sstems (excluding stereos) are fine for back seat passangers but I've seen people driving and watching the TV this I think is probably worse than cell phones. If you want a TV in your car and do bear in mind it does add weight then watch it when you are parked or just have it so the kids can see it. Be Safe is the golden rule. Bar None

Egg Nog
01-13-2004, 10:29 PM
I can see how you might want one in a big Chevy conversion van or something, but the ones in those pictures are just rediculous. You'd only ever want one for long road trips... otherwise...what the hell is that doing in a car? :) That doesn't belong there! ;)

Batmobile_Turbo
01-13-2004, 10:37 PM
i like the idea of DVD's in a car, but not so many, in visors that's just ridiculous.

Suka
01-14-2004, 01:42 PM
My dad and i built a kit car and it doesn't even have a radio!!! We just listen to the sweet sound of the Rover K series!

fede
01-14-2004, 02:55 PM
i think that having those screens in your car, its great, but only for the passengers, the driver shouldent drive while watching a tv show, that would increase car accidents a lot!!

white devil
01-19-2004, 06:51 AM
I think that is too much ... imean how could you concentrat on the road and on the TV :p

DiabloGTR
01-20-2004, 12:41 AM
I like DVD screens on the backs of headrests for the passengers to see, but the driver shouldn't be allowed to watch because he should keep his eyes on the road at all times.
TVs and big sound systems are good for big SUVs like the Escalade, Navigators and what not.