PDA

View Full Version : photoshop collage

my porsche
04-19-2005, 05:24 PM
is there any way to create a collage in ps? i want it to be made up of images i have, and about 4'X4' when done, i want it on one sheet so ill take it to kinkos :p but i have all the images and have modified them for my theme, but i need to know how to callaoge

any help is appreciated

Rebirth of Xar
04-19-2005, 05:57 PM
there was a program for this. dunno whereabouts it is anymore. all you did with it was choose the image you want the collage to make and the images that are going to be in the collage and it did it automatically.

nopassn
04-19-2005, 06:59 PM
you should be able to create a new document in PS and specify what ever size you want... then open the files that you want the collage to have and drag and drop them on to the new, blank, document. This should bring them in to the new document as layers, and then you can move them around, rotate and position them as you want...

Rebirth of Xar
04-20-2005, 06:17 AM
you should be able to create a new document in PS and specify what ever size you want... then open the files that you want the collage to have and drag and drop them on to the new, blank, document. This should bring them in to the new document as layers, and then you can move them around, rotate and position them as you want...
thats actually much harder than you think. especially when the images you are using are high res.

nopassn
04-20-2005, 09:45 AM
thats actually much harder than you think. especially when the images you are using are high res.

lol... ok... I've got hi-res pics by the truck-load, and I regularly manipulate them in PS... I don't have any problems... of course, I'm running a P4 3gig with 1.5 gig of RAM... so that helps my "cause" :D