PDA

View Full Version : Avtar

white devil
01-15-2004, 02:46 PM
could anybody change the avtar to 100x100pixels plz
all the nice avtar i v got are 100x100.so just wanted to know if their was a possible way to make the avtar biiger :confused:

mechanixfetch
01-15-2004, 07:58 PM
Why not just use Photoshop and resize the avatars that is what i did and it looks nice/

white devil
01-16-2004, 06:09 AM
Why not just use Photoshop and resize the avatars that is what i did and it looks nice/

i dont have photoshop.....and i dont know an other way to do it

white devil
01-23-2004, 12:04 PM

could anybody help me in this to be 90x90 :(

isnt it cooooool :D

more-boost1555
01-23-2004, 12:26 PM
wish I could help you out but I don't have photo shop either. What form of martial arts do you study White Devil?

white devil
01-23-2004, 12:36 PM
wish I could help you out but I don't have photo shop either. What form of martial arts do you study White Devil?

MOI??????? NON :D

what make you say that.............. :p .. i just got that pic from the enternet

more-boost1555
01-23-2004, 12:39 PM
of you sparring with that other kid

white devil
01-23-2004, 12:47 PM
of you sparring with that other kid

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok sory i am not that good in engilsih so i am a bit stupid in understanding these stuffs :p
when i was about 10 i started { Tek Wando} i think that is the way to spell it

Matt
01-23-2004, 01:37 PM
could anybody help me in this to be 90x90 :(

isnt it cooooool :D

Since it's an animated gif, that makes it a little more difficult. Photoshop isn't going to help.

white devil
01-23-2004, 06:34 PM
Since it's an animated gif, that makes it a little more difficult. Photoshop isn't going to help.
so what am i suposed to do......?????????????????

Matra et Alpine
01-23-2004, 07:12 PM
so what am i suposed to do......?????????????????
Hre it is, I used Animation Shop which comes with PaintShop.

I also enhanced it a lttle, hope it's OK for you.

Cheers

Peter

white devil
01-23-2004, 07:33 PM
Hre it is, I used Animation Shop which comes with PaintShop.

I also enhanced it a lttle, hope it's OK for you.

Cheers

Peter

THXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

that is sooooooooooooo funy hahahhahaha

can i give you some stuff that i need to change..but i dont have some but i will post them as soo as possible and again THX....

i already have it under my avtar it s soo funy :D

Matra et Alpine
01-24-2004, 04:57 AM
can i give you some stuff that i need to change..but i dont have some but i will post them as soo as possible and again THX....
No problems, the llast one took me less time than reading this post :)

baddabang
01-24-2004, 07:12 AM
would you please do one of these please :confused:

Matra et Alpine
01-24-2004, 07:34 AM
would you please do one of these please :confused:
Here they are.
I've created two tiger animations as the fist is a bit big.
To be honest, the 'smallest' is still big, but you need to tell me what you want to make it smaller, I can either drop the size, go to b&w or drop some frames :(
Enjoy

baddabang
01-24-2004, 08:22 AM
naw one of the tigers works good so you dont have to change ne thing else. by the way thanks alot :D

white devil
01-24-2004, 09:53 AM
No problems, the llast one took me less time than reading this post :)

hey man i got you 1 more :D

sory for annoying you :p chek my new avtar this one is better :D

Matra et Alpine
01-24-2004, 10:33 AM
hey man i got you 1 more :D

sory for annoying you :p chek my new avtar this one is better :D

No probs, sorry but I think there's too much detail for it to waork at 90x90.
See what you think

white devil
01-24-2004, 11:26 AM
No probs, sorry but I think there's too much detail for it to waork at 90x90.
See what you think
at least the BMW sign is shown :D ... but this is not 90 x 90

white devil
01-24-2004, 11:46 AM
OKOKOKOK forget the other one i want these..........

hey dude nobody steel them their MINEEEEEEEEEE :D :D

baddabang
01-24-2004, 01:45 PM
:p that prancing horse is sweet and the cat attack is funny as hell :p

Matra et Alpine
01-24-2004, 04:19 PM
at least the BMW sign is shown :D ... but this is not 90 x 90
Less haste, more speed .... I'd set it at 90% reduction instead of 90 pixels.
Here you go - it looks worse now :(

Matra et Alpine
01-24-2004, 04:27 PM
OKOKOKOK forget the other one i want these..........

hey dude nobody steel them their MINEEEEEEEEEE :D :DToo much detail in the horse, I couldn't keep it all at the lower res and it has some artefacts.
See what you think.
You can't reduce a highly textured image by much so the second is still big. If you wanted more, you ahve to give up frames, sharpness or colour !!

white devil
01-24-2004, 05:39 PM
Too much detail in the horse, I couldn't keep it all at the lower res and it has some artefacts.
See what you think.
You can't reduce a highly textured image by much so the second is still big. If you wanted more, you ahve to give up frames, sharpness or colour !!
THX MAN
i think this should stick up their so if anybody needs help he could ask a litle help from oure friend Matra et Alpine ;)
THX MAN i realy apreciate that.. taking you r free time witout any money now that is bad so here is a small present ...
you could come to my house and i will let you drive one of my baby for 5 min :D

white devil
01-24-2004, 05:40 PM
:p that prancing horse is sweet and the cat attack is funny as hell :p
hahaha i know theyr cool... you could use the hors if you like i gess i am going to go with the baby :D

white devil
01-24-2004, 05:43 PM
hahaha i know theyr cool... you could use the hors if you like i gess i am going to go with the baby :D

it did not work it sais it should have less than 50 000 bytes... no not an other problem..........

hey mister Matra et Alpine if this thing is not done you wont get in any ride .....lol :D { its the cat thing not the other}

baddabang
01-24-2004, 05:46 PM

thanks for the offer but i think ill stick with the cat :cool:

Matra et Alpine
01-24-2004, 06:16 PM
it did not work it sais it should have less than 50 000 bytes... no not an other problem..........

hey mister Matra et Alpine if this thing is not done you wont get in any ride .....lol :D { its the cat thing not the other}

Well I DID tell you the image was big and pointed out that you now have to give up something to get it smaller. Less detail, smaller image, less frames ( which will make it jitter ) or less colours.

If you let me know what you're willing to give up then I can get the avatar small enough.Give me them in the order you prefer in case the first option doesn't work !!

Matra et Alpine
01-24-2004, 06:20 PM
THX MAN
i think this should stick up their so if anybody needs help he could ask a litle help from oure friend Matra et Alpine ;)
THX MAN i realy apreciate that.. taking you r free time witout any money now that is bad so here is a small present ...
you could come to my house and i will let you drive one of my baby for 5 min :D

So, one of these Lambo's is yours ?

I'll pass, the Diablo is fun, but needs too much looking after and is too heavy. We've had local Diablo on track twice with my Alpine and both times he's gone off trying to keep up. It cannot slow down fast enough to keep up a good pace.

BTW, you've pointed your homepgage at a file on your C: drive. The internet doesn't work like that. Other people CANNOT access files on your computer unless you run a web server. Usually your ISP will 'host' a homepage for you on their servers. Suggest you update your UCP procile before it confuses folks.

Matra et Alpine
01-24-2004, 06:30 PM
Well I DID tell you the image was big and pointed out that you now have to give up something to get it smaller. Less detail, smaller image, less frames ( which will make it jitter ) or less colours.

If you let me know what you're willing to give up then I can get the avatar small enough.Give me them in the order you prefer in case the first option doesn't work !!OK, to show you a compromise, I've reduced some colour and dropped some frames and got it under 50K.
It's worth me reminding anyone who expects me to reduce any animation or video to 50K that the impossible IS difficult for me to do :)
Please don't expect miracles.
Here's a possibility ....

white devil
01-24-2004, 06:44 PM
So, one of these Lambo's is yours ?

I'll pass, the Diablo is fun, but needs too much looking after and is too heavy. We've had local Diablo on track twice with my Alpine and both times he's gone off trying to keep up. It cannot slow down fast enough to keep up a good pace.

BTW, you've pointed your homepgage at a file on your C: drive. The internet doesn't work like that. Other people CANNOT access files on your computer unless you run a web server. Usually your ISP will 'host' a homepage for you on their servers. Suggest you update your UCP procile before it confuses folks.

hey man im not a computer genius in here calm it down :p
actualy i didnt get a thing of what you said :p

but for the avtar yes i got what you said and i think it s not worth it it wont be nice .. so i think i will just leave it till i find an other one :D

white devil
01-24-2004, 06:45 PM
OK, to show you a compromise, I've reduced some colour and dropped some frames and got it under 50K.
It's worth me reminding anyone who expects me to reduce any animation or video to 50K that the impossible IS difficult for me to do :)
Please don't expect miracles.
Here's a possibility ....

THX now it looks funier :D ...IF I HAD A LAMBO I WOULDNT BE IN HERE i would be sleeping in it :D

Matra et Alpine
01-24-2004, 06:52 PM
hey man im not a computer genius in here calm it down :p
actualy i didnt get a thing of what you said :p

but for the avtar yes i got what you said and i think it s not worth it it wont be nice .. so i think i will just leave it till i find an other one :D
Your first statement was a given.
There's nothing wrong with that.
I'm not a good gardener (insert favourite job) :)
I WAS trying to help :(
When you created your profile here on UCP you put a file on your computer in as your homepage. That can't work ( sorry that I tried to explain WHY it wouldn't )
You can chose to leave it but chances are you may get lots of people in the future telling you the same thing - many thimes over - when what you need to do is either remove it or get a homepage with your ISP ( probably the former is safer just now ).
Only trying to help

white devil
01-24-2004, 06:59 PM
Your first statement was a given.
There's nothing wrong with that.
I'm not a good gardener (insert favourite job) :)
I WAS trying to help :(
When you created your profile here on UCP you put a file on your computer in as your homepage. That can't work ( sorry that I tried to explain WHY it wouldn't )
You can chose to leave it but chances are you may get lots of people in the future telling you the same thing - many thimes over - when what you need to do is either remove it or get a homepage with your ISP ( probably the former is safer just now ).
Only trying to help
oh i know you trying to help and i realy apreciate that.....
is it still their ;)

Egg Nog
01-26-2004, 11:56 PM
THX now it looks funier :D ...IF I HAD A LAMBO I WOULDNT BE IN HERE i would be sleeping in it :D

Or wrapped around a pole, as I'm sure many of us would be ;)