PDA

View Full Version : A Multimedia Request

werty
05-06-2005, 03:33 PM
Found some awesome pictures on enzo registry, but they are way to small, can somebody help me find high resolution version of these pictures? Any help appreciated.

Also: notice the yellow enzo has had the plastic gaurds painted yellow to match...looks interesting. :)

johnnyperl
05-06-2005, 03:35 PM
sorry cant help. since the second two look like snapshots rather than pro (like the first) its probably harder to find them.
but i did find it funny that someone drove their enzo to a maybach event. thats gotta be a good life.

Mustang
05-06-2005, 03:45 PM
I dont really do ferrari's :p sorry

Manik
05-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Found some awesome pictures on enzo registry, but they are way to small, can somebody help me find high resolution version of these pictures? Any help appreciated.

Also: notice the yellow enzo has had the plastic gaurds painted yellow to match...looks interesting. :)

Werty searching for Enzo pictures, thats a surprise! :rolleyes:

Just jokin with ye! :p

I haven't even seen these photos before so sorry I guess I can't really help you with finding higher res ones. I start searchin ;)

Matt
05-07-2005, 12:28 AM
The first picture looks like a still from a video. Is it Top Gear?

Mustang
05-07-2005, 03:08 AM
No im pretty sure it isnt top gear, but i think i know which vid it is, cant place the name rit now but think i might of downloaded it at some time, ill go have a look and if i find it ill post it :)

if not, well... i dunno

labomba
05-07-2005, 03:15 AM
Anyone like the combination of Yellow Enzo with Red interior?

Mustang
05-07-2005, 03:16 AM
hadnt noticed :p

its not exactly interior though its only seats

Nick
05-07-2005, 03:31 AM
hey sorry cant help u much either but the first picture seems like the enzo might math the one that was taken on this site. but im not sure im just guessing cause the environment looks kind of the same.

http://www.car-photography.com

Rijoh
05-07-2005, 04:48 AM
The 1st one is definately from Top Gear. Just after jeremy stopped talking and turns his head to look at the film you see the same shot of the Enzo :)

shockwaveracing
05-07-2005, 05:19 AM

that first photo looks like a very good quality screen shot of the Enzo when Top Gear tested it last year... nice pics but i have never seen any of them in high-res before...

EDIT: after reading the whole thread... i can see that Rijoh said what i said already...