PDA

View Full Version : Craziest thing ever!

werty
05-08-2005, 12:58 PM
So yesterday im driving around and keep seeing all sorts of sweet cars. First i see the brand new 2005 saleen mustang! Then all sorts of random classic cars all over the roads. So im done with my errands for the day and head home. Right as i'm driving into my neighborhood a brand new Ford GT is driving out of my neighborhood! And its Black! So i turned around really fast to watch the guy take off. I start giving him a thumbs up and he starts laughing. The light turns green and he punches it, a big puff of exhuast smoke and it was gone, and it sounded amazing! He got up to i'd say, about 100mph in only a few seconds! So i thought i'd let you guys know, and hopefully ill see my new neighbor again and gets some pictures and videos!

CdocZ
05-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Lucky bastard :D

cuntukimushroom
05-08-2005, 01:01 PM
i think i should start packing my bags and coming to Arizona

not much heat here in the UK apart from one guy owns a TVR sagaris near my village

werty
05-08-2005, 01:04 PM
The GT is soo crazy looking on the streets. I've seen it at shows before, but once you see it on the road it just looks like the batmobile...especially when its black.

SPHFerrari
05-08-2005, 01:10 PM
wow thats awesome. do you know which neighbor it is? give him a call and see if u can take some pictures.

shr0olvl
05-08-2005, 01:22 PM
So yesterday im driving around and keep seeing all sorts of sweet cars. First i see the brand new 2005 saleen mustang! Then all sorts of random classic cars all over the roads. So im done with my errands for the day and head home. Right as i'm driving into my neighborhood a brand new Ford GT is driving out of my neighborhood! And its Black! So i turned around really fast to watch the guy take off. I start giving him a thumbs up and he starts laughing. The light turns green and he punches it, a big puff of exhuast smoke and it was gone, and it sounded amazing! He got up to i'd say, about 100mph in only a few seconds! So i thought i'd let you guys know, and hopefully ill see my new neighbor again and gets some pictures and videos!

and then you woke up ? :p

ScionDriver
05-08-2005, 01:56 PM
I saw a Maybach the other day on the highway, I like flipped out and all the people around me thought I was crazy.

Clique
05-08-2005, 02:20 PM
I am lucky enough to live in a good neighbourhood and a couple of weeks ago i think i saw Mr.Bean (Rowan Atkinson) go pass in his maroon/red Mclaren F1. thats the 2nd one i have seen the other one i saw in Park Lane a couple of years ago.
on my street i am lucky enough to see a Porsche GT3, M3, Lexus sc430(ugly!!) and a couple of other nice cars. then i see mine and my heart hurts soooooooooo much!!!

SPHFerrari
05-08-2005, 02:33 PM
where do you live?

johnnyperl
05-08-2005, 08:51 PM
is this now a car spotting thread?....
ive seen a F40 accelerating hard through the streets of NY echoing off the buildings, a 360 shooting through a swiss mountain valley audible for about two minutes, a murcielago flying through the italian alps, an audi R8 driving through downtown portland.

the "coolest" car near me is a 911 997