PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Police Cars

nismo
01-17-2004, 04:36 PM
Wow, there is no other way to run away lol :eek:

SPHFerrari
01-17-2004, 05:43 PM
thats awesome. maybe when im older ill become a policeman in japan just for the driving pleasure

white devil
01-17-2004, 05:47 PM
thats awesome. maybe when im older ill become a policeman in japan just for the driving pleasure

see you their ... i will join you 2 :D

Matra et Alpine
01-17-2004, 06:11 PM
WHen I was a kid the British Traffic Police had a Lotus Elan Sprint as pursuit car on the new M6.

Made me want to be a cop - but I failed the job requirements, my parents are married :)

white devil
01-17-2004, 06:38 PM
WHen I was a kid the British Traffic Police had a Lotus Elan Sprint as pursuit car on the new M6.

Made me want to be a cop - but I failed the job requirements, my parents are married :)

ahahaha ........ so if you r parents are maried you can find a job at their place ...how where they bourn :p

NoOne
01-18-2004, 05:43 AM

LMAO ... I'll bet 50% of the users will miss this joke ... maybe more :D

fpv_gtho
01-18-2004, 07:22 AM
a couple of years back now the highway patrol put a couple of WRX's amongs the fleets of SS commodores and XR8 falcons, but they got rid of them pretty quick cause of their faulty speedo's

Matra et Alpine
01-18-2004, 08:23 AM
a couple of years back now the highway patrol put a couple of WRX's amongs the fleets of SS commodores and XR8 falcons, but they got rid of them pretty quick cause of their faulty speedo's

The current 'fast boys' in the force are currently using EVOs.

However, up here, they're also running a maroon UNMARKED Kawazaki ZZR. So now we need to be VERY careful who we go for a blast in the glens with.
I've heard of 10 bikes being pulled over a the end of a run by police car and the unmarked bikes video used as evidence.
That's just cheating :(

fpv_gtho
01-18-2004, 08:31 AM
well the ones the highway patrol used were the model before ol bug eyes, so that wouldve been about MY98 i suppose. they mainly took them because the AWD grip supposedly helped them keep up with all the people choosing the WRX's as gettaway cars.

one of my friends though managed to see this funny sight one night. he was walking along the highway and he saw this WRX come screaming past him. anyway a couple of seconds later there was this AU XR8 cop car with the sirens blaring to get him. a couple of minutes later they came back in the opposite direction, but the XR8 was nose to tail with the WRX, i suppose the coppa caught up with him when they done the u turn. keeping in mind the cop cars here have to be auto's so its a 4 speed XR8 against more than likely a 5 speed WRX, and anyone whos driven an auto falcon knows how tall 1st is......