PDA

View Full Version : JGTC SKYLINEs

nismo
01-18-2004, 12:00 AM
Aren't they so nice? These are totally awesome!! If I had one of these, I would be the fastest kid on the public road of B.C. haha~ no match to me, even Ferrari and Lamborghini are not even scary...haha

Batmobile_Turbo
01-18-2004, 11:39 AM
Aren't they so nice? These are totally awesome!! If I had one of these, I would be the fastest kid on the public road of B.C. haha~ no match to me, even Ferrari and Lamborghini are not even scary...haha
wow, those are superb. do you know how fast they go?

Matra et Alpine
01-18-2004, 12:40 PM
If you owned this I would hope you would practise your speed on tracks, circuits or CLOSED roads.
Driving vary fast cars on public roads is dangersou to other users. NO driver is THAT good !
It's more fun on a track anyway :)

Evil Ewok
01-21-2004, 04:02 PM
For one thing you did know there is a Ferrari GT300 JGTC series, right? I believe also that at the race in Suzuka it got pole. :)

Evil Ewok
01-21-2004, 04:22 PM
BTW, there was a Lamborghini Murcielago that raced in the GT500 series. And last year there was a Dodge Viper that ran in a few of the races I believe.

Evil Ewok
01-21-2004, 04:31 PM
wow, those are superb. do you know how fast they go?

The Nissan 350Z from OPTION Video and JUN hit 201 on a test before a tire blew out and it caused it to flip seven times. It was supposed to be running in the GT300 series for this coming year.