PDA

View Full Version : Slow down when you see my car

Audi_RS4
01-18-2004, 01:13 AM
This is my Audi S3, 300hp(not stock) , 0-100 km/h 4.9sec...topspeed:275Km/h very very fast.
I have bought this car 8 months ago. I love it. I have made some mods on it and I have add a RS3 logo. I can beat a Porsche carrera with that BOMB. I have called it " German killer " cause when you see this car on the highway, you think that you can test my skills. lol. Too many Porsche and TVR drivers have been surprised... lol

No peace talks no white flag. No mercy I'm kicking your exhaust system.

SL500
01-18-2004, 04:00 AM
amazing http://www.fastcarforum.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Suka
01-18-2004, 04:57 AM
Rapid!

baddabang
01-18-2004, 01:46 PM
hahaha when i saw the title of this thread i thought you were a cop or someting

henk4
01-18-2004, 02:20 PM
No mercy I'm kicking your exhaust system.

Is keeping normal, safe distance part of your road use behaviour?

Audi_RS4
01-18-2004, 02:32 PM
Is keeping normal, safe distance part of your road use behaviour?

Don't worry I drive fast but safe

henk4
01-18-2004, 02:34 PM

safe for whom?

crisis
01-18-2004, 05:04 PM
Even when you are racing Porsches and TVRs?

Egg Nog
01-19-2004, 12:44 AM
Not to offend, but I'd like to see a little more proof of ownership. It's noting personal, just keep in mind that people lie about this kind of stuff online all the time. it just so happens that you only posted pictures :)

What kind of modifications have you done? Specifically, what kind of tuning chip?

Could we see more pictures of the car? Perhaps the classic Egg Nog proof; Your username on a sheet of paper stabbed over the shifter :)

Anyway, assuming that this is, in fact, yours.... awesome car!

Swissbeatz
01-20-2004, 12:23 AM
Not to offend, but I'd like to see a little more proof of ownership. It's noting personal, just keep in mind that people lie about this kind of stuff online all the time. it just so happens that you only posted pictures :)

What kind of modifications have you done? Specifically, what kind of tuning chip?

Could we see more pictures of the car? Perhaps the classic Egg Nog proof; Your username on a sheet of paper stabbed over the shifter :)

Anyway, assuming that this is, in fact, yours.... awesome car!

AH AH. Why do you always want a proof? I think the proof is there this car is the proof.

Egg Nog
01-20-2004, 01:26 PM
AH AH. Why do you always want a proof? I think the proof is there this car is the proof.

He's acting cocky and claiming he has a really nice car. If he does, that's awesome, but why wouldn't you want proof? I won't respect some loser who claims to own a car when he actually doesn't, but if it's true, then I probably will (unless he's a jerk ;)).

I'm not holding anything against this guy, I just want proof of ownership. I think that it's very important on a forum.

mechanixfetch
01-24-2004, 04:18 PM
These are the questions that I would like RS4 to answer... First off why are there different liscence plates on car 2 and car 4? Why are the window stickers different on cars 2,3 and 4 why do the tail lights look doctored on car 1 and why the wheel are different on cars 1,2/ 3,4. When these are answered I will happily believe RS4 about his car.

G-power
01-27-2004, 03:07 AM
This is my Audi S3, 300hp(not stock) , 0-100 km/h 4.9sec...topspeed:275Km/h very very fast.
I have bought this car 8 months ago. I love it. I have made some mods on it and I have add a RS3 logo. I can beat a Porsche carrera with that BOMB. I have called it " German killer " cause when you see this car on the highway, you think that you can test my skills. lol. Too many Porsche and TVR drivers have been surprised... lol

No peace talks no white flag. No mercy I'm kicking your exhaust system.

Whats the acc times on your car?

0-100 Km/h
60-160 km/h
0-200 km/h
70-250 km/h??

The standard carrera is not fast at all....

Chinky_boi
02-22-2004, 04:00 PM
These are the questions that I would like RS4 to answer... First off why are there different liscence plates on car 2 and car 4? Why are the window stickers different on cars 2,3 and 4 why do the tail lights look doctored on car 1 and why the wheel are different on cars 1,2/ 3,4. When these are answered I will happily believe RS4 about his car.
BUSTED LOL

Smoke
02-22-2004, 08:02 PM
the liscense plates are whited out now...If it is his, I'm sure he could cream my soon to be Celica.(haven't got it yet.)

Chinky_boi
02-22-2004, 09:38 PM
Whats the acc times on your car?

0-100 Km/h
60-160 km/h
0-200 km/h
70-250 km/h??

The standard carrera is not fast at all....
didnt you read the post above yours... thats not his car.. thats not even accurate speeds... hes lying just to get some attention. and ya the carrera is not that fast but atleast all i know is its faster then the audi somehow lol. and i bet he ever seen a porshe carrera and raced it

Chinky_boi
02-22-2004, 09:40 PM
the liscense plates are whited out now...If it is his, I'm sure he could cream my soon to be Celica.(haven't got it yet.)
well if he whited out... well check out pictures 1,2... do you see the blue stuff on the left.. then check out the last one. it doesnt have it and its clearly visable. then look at the rims.. the first couple are like silver or white.. forgot which order and the other is the other colour.. the stickers on the bottom left isnt even the same.. one is circle and the other is rectangles.... and ive seen the one with alot of audi in it.. its actually a commercial on tv in england

Smoke
02-22-2004, 10:20 PM
I see now.It's a lie, or he owns lots of Audi's.lots....

NoOne
02-23-2004, 07:00 AM
Usually when a user gets busted they either 'fess up or stop coming to the forums ... he appears to have taken the second option as his last post was 01-18-04. :D