PDA

View Full Version : Shock decision from the FIA causes uproar

Coventrysucks
05-14-2005, 05:20 AM
After recent decisions to prevent two teams from succeeding in the 2005 F1 season a new revalation has thrown the sport into turmoil.

At first BAR were disqualified from two races, after Jensen Button's accent was deemed to be too "un-german". Now Toyota are facing the prospect of having all points won this season stripped from them after it was found that they Jarno Trulli had been using a "papaya" magic tree rather than the specification "forest fresh".

Today's stunning announcement revolves around a specific rule that has been brought to light by Max Mosley of the FIA.

It states that all cars eligable to score points must be "red".

Representatives of the teams affected by this rule claim that this isn't actually a rule, and that someone had just scribbled it into the document in biro.

The FIA has denied these allegations, a spokesman commenting "I don't know what you mean. Quick! Look over there! A badger with a gun!".

Ferrari have had a bad start to the season, and have yet to score a point after they accidentally entered a tricycle into the 2005 F1 world championship, their succes has also been hampered by the fitment of tyres made out of onions.

Bridgestone have commented that this was the best they could come up with after Ferrari asked for a compound that would "reduce the opposition to tears".

spi-ti-tout
05-14-2005, 05:41 AM
Bridgestone have commented that this was the best they could come up with after Ferrari asked for a compound that would "reduce the opposition to tears".
ROFL LMAO....:D
They were all funny but that one was the best :D

Haha really good one there Coventry ;)

ScionDriver
05-14-2005, 06:46 AM
Awesome. Veyr funny, I love it.

Birdman
05-14-2005, 06:59 AM
Well done! That is great!

emperor
05-14-2005, 07:04 AM
If someone is using papaya tree instead of the regular forest fresh than he should blame only himself. I mean he knew the risks.
And also Ferrari represenatives said that their use of F1 Tricycle was an error due to the milenium bug and that they will be using 4 wheel vehicle in next races to come. They said that the vehicles will be approx. 2 times wider (so it will be impossible to pass through them), but it shouldn't bother anyone since all the other teams will be banned.

Clivey
05-14-2005, 08:13 AM
Actually, I heard that Ferrari will be testing a new development later on in the season. This includes a sensor to detect when another car is behind the vehicle, which is linked to a 'spike stick' as seen on 'World's Wildest Police Videos'. In addition to this, AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles are set to replace the existing wing mirrors, since they will no longer be needed.

car_fiend
05-14-2005, 08:15 AM
hahaha, omg, roflmao... that was hilarious conventry.

DasModell
05-14-2005, 09:21 AM
this kind of jokes are getting kinda old ..

silverhawk
05-14-2005, 11:36 AM
So its a joke! :eek: i was taking it all for reality. :o silly me. nice post though

Coventrysucks
05-14-2005, 11:57 AM
this kind of jokes are getting kinda old ..

Yeah, but its too easy because it probably would happen.

spi-ti-tout
05-14-2005, 12:21 PM
ROFL good ones emporer and Clivey

Vaigra
05-14-2005, 01:01 PM
:D <---simple!

ruim20
05-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Very funny Coventry! very good!! :D

Coventrysucks
05-15-2005, 08:52 AM
McLaren Racing have announced a new sponsor in response to an earlier ruling that only red cars would be able to score points this season.

A McLaren spokesperson announced the new deal with American fat-food, I'm sorry that should be "fast-food", company McDonalds earlier today.

"This is an excellent opportunity for McLaren Racing and McDonalds" he said.
"With their parnership we will be able to re-colour our cars in time for Monaco, and our Championship bid will be back on."

Rumour has it that fat, useless, Colombian Juan Pablo Montoya suggested the idea to McLaren bosses. The deal is also to provide free lunches to the second rate driver, who was shown up by McLaren's pair of test drivers at Bahrain and Imola after getting his head stuck in a refridgerator for three weeks.

McLaren had intended to be sporting the colours of Johnnie Walker scotch whiskey when their current deal with title-partners West expired, a deal possibly suggested by McLaren's good driver - Kimi Raikkonen.

Any suggestion that the team itself would be renamed "Big Mac F1" as part of the new sponsorship deal were dismissed by team principal Ronald McDennis.

In other news the FIA, after hearing the rattle of red spray paint cans in the pits, has been reportedly trying to get a new rule rushed through that will further restrict the teams ability to score points by decreeing that all teams without an "F" in their name will be docked 1000 points at every event they attend.