PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest Ricer Mod IMO..

Rebirth of Xar
05-16-2005, 09:07 AM
So on saturday i went to six flags great adventure, thats why i wasnt able to make the polls this week and while looking for the car in the immense parking lot (took us like 20 mins to find it) I see the weirdest thing... Sorry for the crapyness of the pic but the good cam was in the car which we hadnt found yet.
Apparently this guy thinks its cool to have sparks going under the frontend of the car so he put a lock and a chain under the engine bay..

I hope his stupid mod makes his enginebay catch fire.

6'bore
05-16-2005, 09:10 AM
:p stupid ass ricer, that is soooooooooo dumb.

Cotterik
05-16-2005, 09:11 AM
super n00b

Quiggs
05-16-2005, 10:18 AM
Grounding strap taken to the extreme. Pretty dumb.

Coventrysucks
05-16-2005, 10:24 AM
What are you on about - that is a high tech security feature.

The thieves would never think someone would chain their car to the ground.

Genious.

VtecMini
05-16-2005, 10:24 AM
Maybe he's trying to look Fast and Furious but couldnt actually work out how to tweak his manifold failure to make the floor pan fall off and settled for this instead...

derekthetree
05-16-2005, 10:48 AM
it looks like he's chained his wheel to the botom of the car! might go round a few times before it gets wrenched off :)

Vindesh17
05-16-2005, 01:17 PM
wats the silver car on the left?

Vaigra
05-16-2005, 01:22 PM
wats the silver car on the left?
from the lites i'd say it looks like a golf...but the rear slopes quite a bit...so thats the only reason im not entirely sure

Coventrysucks
05-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Golf mk IV

twinspark
05-16-2005, 01:38 PM
from the lites i'd say it looks like a golf...but the rear slopes quite a bit...so thats the only reason im not entirely sure
It is a Golf. Not only the light, but also the bumper tells it's one.

But the chain under that Civic, are things like that legal even in the US? I know that in here that would be considered a severe safety issue. That is if those chains really even make a lot of sparks, which I doubt a bit because I've never seen the groundingchains of trucks really spark.

johnnyperl
05-16-2005, 02:00 PM
my city still has metal loops in the curbs that used to be used to tie up horses, i should start lock up my car too.

can anyone really be such an idiot?! it must be so loud! did it look like the chain was long enough to slide under the wheel in turns?

this does give me a good idea for a joke to play on someone. (maybe thats what this is?)