PDA

View Full Version : UCP Super Car

Widsinator
05-19-2005, 01:53 PM
I drew up another drawing of the UCP Super CAr today in class because all the stress of finals was geting to me and I needed a break. I posted it in here because the UCP Super Car has no traffic latley, mods if this is innapropriate then move it. I attached a full and half size picture. Or well Nevermind only small, the original is too large.

Mustang
05-19-2005, 02:10 PM
does it come free with writing ?

my porsche
05-19-2005, 02:11 PM
looks nice

Manik
05-19-2005, 04:28 PM
I like the wide fenders and rims, great job. The shading you did on the car looks great

**As I dream I could draw..........**

Sweeney921
05-19-2005, 05:29 PM
that looks utterly fantastic, I love it. The rear fenders remind me of the Bugatti Veyron.

Widsinator
05-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Thanks I appreaciate the comments. I realized they looked like the veyron after I drew them, so while it wasnt intentional I am really happy with how they look. I might do a better one tommorow monday or tuesday with a few refinements, but I might study for finals. I could pull off a higher detail one sometime, this only took like 15-20 mins so I'll spend an hourish next time.

Widsinator
05-21-2005, 01:04 PM
Got time to do another drawing today, please posts likes, dislikes, and if you like this or the first one more. Ignore the side and rear drawings, I need more practice with them.

ZeTurbo
05-21-2005, 01:08 PM
i dont mean to be rude, but all those vents make it look rice.:(

the first ne was better

my porsche
05-21-2005, 01:49 PM
frist was way better, the wheels are too large, even for a show car, and the perspective is way off compared to the first one

likes: it does look more finished, and the shading is more complete, so try apying that to the frist one

as for side and rear, try to make it wider, and the tires skinnier, measure the widthand lenght and aplly that to the side and front

im not excellent at drawing cars, but heres my example of a side and front/rear view

my porsche
05-21-2005, 01:49 PM
that was pre-shading and a few minor touch ups

dydzi
05-21-2005, 02:14 PM
i'll post some drawings on monday

my porsche
05-21-2005, 02:29 PM
^ dydzi DOES it! he is great at drawing, so take his tips over mine, hes lightyears better

dydzi
05-21-2005, 02:49 PM
^ dydzi DOES it! he is great at drawing, so take his tips over mine, hes lightyears better

huh? how can you know that? :)

in fact i've made a fast drawing, but as i don't have a scanner i had to take a photo of it

Widsinator
05-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Thanks, I was trying to make the car a little more interesting with the vents, to make it look more complete, but it does not look as good. I don't take it at all as being rude I wanted an honest opinion and got it. As far as the wheels beign to large, I like going for an extreme look in drawings, instead of a completley real look, keep the coments going. BTW, my Porsche, I wish a could draw front and rear perspective like you.