PDA

View Full Version : What book are you currently reading?

Homem de Gelo
01-19-2004, 08:54 AM
This year I've already read Terry Pratchett's The Light Fantastic, which is terrific. Now I'm reading Alan Moore's Voice of the Fire, which is 'strange'. I've only started to read it yesterday, so I'll soon be used to the 'strangeness' of it.

What was the last book you read?
Which one are you readsing now?

The Tuner
01-19-2004, 11:39 AM
my fave author is robert ludlum...ive already read 4 of his books in the past 2 months, and im on my fifth....highly recommended for anyone who likes stories bout conspiracies n all. read so far: the apocalypse watch (lovely), the parsifal mosaic (amazing!), the holcroft covenant (unbelievably well written), the matlock papers, the acquitine progression (reading now), the icarus agenda (fantabulous!).
enjoy......

The Tuner
01-19-2004, 11:50 AM
i kinda forgot to mention this other book: Timeline, by Micheal Crichton. i believe a movie has come out as well, but im sure it wont be as good as the book.

Batmobile_Turbo
01-19-2004, 12:04 PM
the first Lord of the Rings

Homem de Gelo
01-19-2004, 01:24 PM
the first Lord of the Rings

Oh my God!
The details!
My mind cannot process so many details and information without any risk!
Please be less specific in your next posts, or I shall drop unconcious from the effort or trying to organize the absurd ammount of information in my head.

hehe j/k

white devil
01-19-2004, 01:58 PM
i usaly never read but this year i read 2 gr8 books

1-to kill a moking bird
2-the contender

and they r nice you guy s should read {the contender ...the other one is too long you could watch it s movie}
but i always read biography of famous people..now i am getiing some info on {casuious clay...muhamed ali}

GeaKana
01-19-2004, 02:15 PM
Catcher in the rye...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :mad:
j/k...I'm now re-reading Asimov's-I, the robot.