PDA

View Full Version : Car Sounds

CHEESE-TACULAR
05-19-2005, 02:34 PM
hello everyone, i would love to hear all the car recordings you have, exaust notes/engines i dont care id love to have it for my ipod...thanks alot :)

my porsche
05-19-2005, 02:42 PM
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13103&highlight=car+sounds

no one found any, so please put me in the hunt also

i found some on winmx, ferrari F1, ferrari 250gto, camaro z28 burnout and ferrari v12 they are on my ipod but i want more, preferably racing cars and an m3 csl

LotusLocost
05-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Have the (rather famous in this forum) soundtrack "the sounds of Goodwood"
in my computer.. I can try to put someone of your liks out her..

The cars are:

1: ERA
2: BRM V 16
3: Jaguar D-type
4: Maserati 250 F
5: Lotus 18
6: Farrari 250 GTO
7: Ferrari 512S

BUT, it has a the comentarry of Nick Mason and Simon Taylor.
very informative about the cars though..

And I have some smal videos of me on the track..
some sound though.. A bit lousy, but since you say everything is interesting..

Don`t know but maybe these Goodwood sounds already are in these forums??

spi-ti-tout
05-19-2005, 03:53 PM
Vrrroooomm vrrooommmm VRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!! :)

That ^^, besides a coupla Porsches is all I have :)

CHEESE-TACULAR
05-19-2005, 04:17 PM
Have the (rather famous in this forum) soundtrack "the sounds of Goodwood"
in my computer.. I can try to put someone of your liks out her..

The cars are:

1: ERA
2: BRM V 16
3: Jaguar D-type
4: Maserati 250 F
5: Lotus 18
6: Farrari 250 GTO
7: Ferrari 512S

BUT, it has a the comentarry of Nick Mason and Simon Taylor.
very informative about the cars though..

And I have some smal videos of me on the track..
some sound though.. A bit lousy, but since you say everything is interesting..

Don`t know but maybe these Goodwood sounds already are in these forums??
i would love to have everything :D

i found some on winmx, ferrari F1, ferrari 250gto, camaro z28 burnout and ferrari v12 they are on my ipod but i want more, preferably racing cars and an m3 csl
please post them too, MP

Manik
05-19-2005, 04:20 PM
The only clip I have of a car sound is from ZR Auto (www.zrauto.com). It is showing off a new Capristo Exhaust system installed on a 360 modena. The sound of the enigne is incredible. :D

EDIT: I can't attach the video because it is an invalid media file. :rolleyes: Do you want me to send it to you via email?

EDIT 2: Or here I'll just give you the site ZR Auto Videos (http://www.zrauto.ca/Videos/videos.cfm) Much easier, ;) the video is called Capristo Exhaust System and it is the first video. You can also check out some of their other videos, some beautfilu cars. :D

CHEESE-TACULAR
05-19-2005, 04:24 PM
now i just need someone to tell me how to transfer that to itunes :)
EDIT: no i found it, i just need to turn it into an audio file^help me? :o

my porsche
05-19-2005, 04:39 PM
if i can figure out how to get a thing from itunes to here... ill give it to you, the formula ! and ferrari V12 are WEELLLL worth it, i sometimes sit and listen to it while pretending im driving

my porsche
05-19-2005, 04:41 PM
oh man, can you turn a video into a audi file?!?!?! im definately putting top gear on my ipod if you can

CHEESE-TACULAR
05-19-2005, 04:56 PM
oh man, can you turn a video into a audi file?!?!?! im definately putting top gear on my ipod if you can
i would love to...im asking not telling-Googling didnt work for me before anybody says it :D

Rockefella
05-19-2005, 07:41 PM
You could prob. record the audio from playing back the video..

NuclearCrap
05-20-2005, 02:17 AM
Do anyone have sounds of the Mazda 787B? Or preferably a video?

jones.dk
05-20-2005, 05:02 AM
http://www.albertweb.de/Sound-Spiele/Sound.htm

my porsche
05-20-2005, 05:06 AM
THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!

thats like the mecca of car sounds!

dydzi
05-20-2005, 05:12 AM
http://www.thhe.dk/carsounds.htm

Suka
05-20-2005, 05:28 AM
Yeah, its possible, i take sounds off of vid all the time, mainly music off of music vids.

LotusLocost
05-20-2005, 12:07 PM
The sound files from goodwood ar to large i think..
or "not valid" as told from the attachment thing..
It`s a windows media sound file..
how can I convert them into something valid?

my porsche
05-20-2005, 02:32 PM
Yeah, its possible, i take sounds off of vid all the time, mainly music off of music vids.
HOW?!?

Spastik_Roach
05-20-2005, 11:17 PM
I've got a recording of when I was going down a straight on a race track in A Ferrari Dino on my cellphone, its not brilliant quality but its alright for a cellphone. I've also got a recording of an enzo going past me on a race track on my cellphone.