PDA

View Full Version : My Tutto Italiano pics....

Speedracer38
05-26-2005, 12:58 PM
here they are!!

henk4
05-26-2005, 01:00 PM
Oh Horror of horrors, on galery one there are pictures of a Corvette :D

Quiggs
05-26-2005, 01:31 PM
The real horror is that Z06 has better performance/dollar than any of the other cars there. :)

One day, no matter what it takes, I will have a F355... Exactly like this one...
http://givemealook.com/ipw-web/gallery/albums/album26/Picture0291.sized.jpg

Jack_Bauer
05-26-2005, 02:27 PM
The real horror is that Z06 has better performance/dollar than any of the other cars there. :)

Bang for your buck? Errrrm, Noble M12 GTO-3R anyone?! ;) :p

Quiggs
05-26-2005, 02:31 PM
Bang for your buck? Errrrm, Noble M12 GTO-3R anyone?! ;) :p
Damn, I didn't see that at first. Ok... Second best.

Noble steals the show. Ferrari what?

Matt
05-26-2005, 03:10 PM
If you want to show off your pictures, please attach them to the site using the attachment system. Your previous thread was deleted because all it was was a link. I am removing the link from this thread as well.

KeRmIt
05-26-2005, 03:12 PM
hahahha the show stealer was of course the f40 AGAIN
but i really really love that murcialego that car is just beautiful
btw nice pics speedracer !

Speedracer38
05-26-2005, 03:17 PM
why cant i just post a link to the pictures?? im not gonna sit here and upload 300 pics 4 at a time....

Speedracer38
05-26-2005, 03:20 PM
ok well for anyone who wants to see my pics go to the link in my sig then go to Tutto Italiano Events....*go to the My gallery link!!*

carrera_gtcrazy
05-26-2005, 03:20 PM
why cant i just post a link to the pictures?? im not gonna sit here and upload 300 pics 4 at a time....
Im with Speed on this one. Uploading more then 50 Pictures should allow a link. Even 50 is much. Let alone 300

karc
05-26-2005, 05:21 PM
If you want to show off your pictures, please attach them to the site using the attachment system. Your previous thread was deleted because all it was was a link. I am removing the link from this thread as well.

yea. i dont mean to be rude but i think by enforcing that you are gonna lose a lot of posts. people upload them once, they dont wanna upload them again. maybe a few pics and a link but certaintly not all of them.

Speedracer38
05-26-2005, 05:34 PM
Thank you guys....i dunno why there is a sudden change in rules. guess i cant post my pics anymore :(

Rebirth of Xar
05-26-2005, 07:33 PM
i think that a simple thumb preview of some of the images should be sufficient
I def dont intend on uploading over 20 images to a thread if i intend on posting the content on more than one forum.

nopassn
05-26-2005, 07:56 PM
cry me a river...

Rebirth of Xar
05-26-2005, 08:01 PM
cry me a river...
right, I have 780 pictures totaling 1.1gbs just from the sema show alone so dont even try that.

nopassn
05-26-2005, 08:17 PM
I'm just saying... it's not out of the question to post the images here.... More to the point - If you like coming to this site, then you should be loyal to it and not drive hits that generate revenue to a 3rd party hosting site - it takes the money away from this site...

Rebirth of Xar
05-26-2005, 08:39 PM
I'm just saying... it's not out of the question to post the images here.... More to the point - If you like coming to this site, then you should be loyal to it and not drive hits that generate revenue to a 3rd party hosting site - it takes the money away from this site...
if its my site thats getting the hits then what does that matter?
I dont mean to sound like a dick but Id rather upload everything once.

nopassn
05-26-2005, 08:43 PM
if its my site thats getting the hits then what does that matter?

good point, as long as the hits/money are going to you, I guess it's fine to redirect and take the money away from this site... :rolleyes:

Rebirth of Xar
05-26-2005, 08:45 PM
good point, as long as the hits/money are going to you, I guess it's fine to redirect and take the money away from this site... :rolleyes:
how would i be taking money away? its not like i get paid for my services... if I was working for ucp things would be completely different and id happily upload the 5000 images that ive shot since april 1st onto the servers but since thats not the case i dont see how im taking money away from the site

nopassn
05-26-2005, 08:51 PM
how would i be taking money away? its not like i get paid for my services... if I was working for ucp things would be completely different and id happily upload the 5000 images that ive shot since april 1st onto the servers but since thats not the case i dont see how im taking money away from the site

because there are adds on this site and the site gets money from the hits... if people are going to another site (for example, yours) to get the pics, then the traffic isn't coming to the site, thusly the hits are less, and the money is less.

Rebirth of Xar
05-26-2005, 09:59 PM
because there are adds on this site and the site gets money from the hits... if people are going to another site (for example, yours) to get the pics, then the traffic isn't coming to the site, thusly the hits are less, and the money is less.
the hits wouldent be coming to this site if i didnt post the topic so whats the point?
besides its not like theres ads everytime you click on an image. only the image loads not an ad.