PDA

View Full Version : Here is a chop I just finished

painterr
05-26-2005, 08:26 PM
I started on this one last October I believe it was one that was in one of our chopping comps. I had started it back then but never got to finish it. It isnt my best work I have ever done but I gave it a good try!! It was a tought car to work on!! Most on the body was airbrushed and the inside window and allot of other things!

IBrake4Rainbows
05-26-2005, 08:30 PM
The only real problem is the reflection in the glass of some Las Vegas show, when the car is stuck in suburbia.

Other than that, it's a drastic change that worked out quite well.

painterr
05-26-2005, 08:36 PM
The only real problem is the reflection in the glass of some Las Vegas show, when the car is stuck in suburbia.

Other than that, it's a drastic change that worked out quite well.

hehehe not quite I got it off a show room floor at a car show!! But thanks!!

85RX7
05-27-2005, 03:43 AM
interesting, although many parts are pixelated, including the front and the wheels. There is also some smudging on the front wheel arch where it smudges over the interior.

Good ideas, just need to take more time on some aspects.

Blitz_
05-27-2005, 04:11 AM
as said just then, good ideas m8 but the quality is all over the place, looks like uve just wacked some range rover concept car thingo parts on their in a rush. That thing is in real need for good rims, head over to digimods resource section where u can pick up HEAPS of donor picks, and i mean heaps. ALso, that colour is atrocius, sorryt but thats my personal opinion and i dont mean to put down the effort u put into this. Enehu, i luv the ideas, but it wasnt really implemented as good as it could, but seeing as it was done ages ago perhaps u could have another go at it? :D

UCR
05-27-2005, 08:03 AM
Taking parts from digimods? are you sure.

When i did that you went sick.

derekthetree
05-27-2005, 08:12 AM
as said just then, good ideas m8 but the quality is all over the place, looks like uve just wacked some range rover concept car thingo parts on their in a rush. That thing is in real need for good rims, head over to digimods resource section where u can pick up HEAPS of donor picks, and i mean heaps. ALso, that colour is atrocius, sorryt but thats my personal opinion and i dont mean to put down the effort u put into this. Enehu, i luv the ideas, but it wasnt really implemented as good as it could, but seeing as it was done ages ago perhaps u could have another go at it? :D

i don't know i always thougtht beige looked nice on cars ;)

Manik
05-27-2005, 05:04 PM
Wow, pretty cool looking seats!:p

I like the was you did the door with the bottom folding down.

85RX7
05-27-2005, 08:32 PM
Taking parts from digimods? are you sure.

When i did that you went sick.

He is talking about a resource section where there will be images of bits and pieces, not cutting parts of other peoples chops.

PininfarinaPIMP
05-27-2005, 09:59 PM
Please dont chop, ever...

Rockefella
05-27-2005, 10:17 PM
You talking about Painterr?? He's like the best regular chopper here.

illusionest
05-27-2005, 10:20 PM

thats pretty mean imo IMO

85RX7
05-28-2005, 04:31 AM

Go back and look at some of his other works... then lock yourself up in a colset and beat yourself senseless...

Sounds like a plan to me:p:D

Vaigra
05-28-2005, 07:46 PM
would love to see what you could come up with..

Esperante
06-01-2005, 10:07 AM
I'm sorry man, I don't like it. It's not very good in my eyes because I'm able to se what different pics you use, like I could just peel the land rover parts off and find the Scion. Sorry, mate. :(

bk4uyeah
06-04-2005, 11:10 AM
nice chop, i like what you did with the doors, but its not your best work