PDA

View Full Version : Lancer and Symbol accident.

Niko_Fx
05-28-2005, 01:24 PM
My GF just sent me these pics.

1 & 2 - Her brother was parked and a truck hit him.

3 & 4 - Neighbor got hit by another car on the highway.

Both accidents happened yesterday, thankfully both guys are ok.

taz_rocks_miami
05-28-2005, 02:18 PM
Like in both the cases your pics show, the most anoying accidents are the ones where you had no fault in. It's even worse when you're parked and some idiot hits you!!http://homepage.ntlworld.com/tam.honeyman/smilies/col4/pissed.gif I hope they both get their cars repaired or replaced soon.

Spastik_Roach
05-28-2005, 04:04 PM
Judging by the level of corruption Niko has talked about in Venezuela, I think getting an insurance pay out on this is gunna be difficult.

Niko_Fx
05-28-2005, 04:37 PM
Judging by the level of corruption Niko has talked about in Venezuela, I think getting an insurance pay out on this is gunna be difficult.

Amazingly car insurance works quite well in Vzla, they have to go to the shop, fix it, and the insurance will cover it no questions asked.

the most anoying accidents are the ones where you had no fault in

I know what you mean, but if it is your fault then you'll probably get your ass sued :(

Mustang
05-28-2005, 04:44 PM
gawd damn women drivers ;)

taz_rocks_miami
05-28-2005, 07:39 PM
I know what you mean, but if it is your fault then you'll probably get your ass sued :(

If you're not insured in a first world country, yes. I don't know about Venezuela, but in Mexico if you don't have insurance and you have an accident, you can't sue for damages to the car, just for personal injury; if you're willing to spend months waiting for a verdict that is.

my porsche
05-28-2005, 07:44 PM
Amazingly car insurance works quite well in Vzla, they have to go to the shop, fix it, and the insurance will cover it no questions asked.

ok heres what you do, beat a car with a bat, then get it fixed, but have the mechanic an inside man, you split the profits

Niko_Fx
05-28-2005, 07:46 PM
If you're not insured in a first world country, yes. I don't know about Venezuela, but in Mexico if you don't have insurance and you have an accident, you can't sue for damages to the car, just for personal injury; if you're willing to spend months waiting for a verdict that is.

Yep I was talking about the US.

Vzla the same as Mexico, if you sue you either perform some hardcore bribing or wait an eternity.

ScionDriver
05-28-2005, 09:58 PM
The second car is licensed to the capital, isn't it? Thats what Distrito Federal means, right?

Thank you Spanish I

taz_rocks_miami
05-28-2005, 11:01 PM
The second car is licensed to the capital, isn't it? Thats what Distrito Federal means, right?

Thank you Spanish I

Distrito Federal = Federal District, Like Wasshington DC = Washinton District of Colombia.

derekthetree
05-29-2005, 12:58 AM
My GF just sent me these pics.

1 & 2 - Her brother was parked and a truck hit him.

3 & 4 - Neighbor got hit by another car on the highway.

Both accidents happened yesterday, thankfully both guys are ok.

in 3 & 4 the car that hit them must have been going very fast to cause that damage on a road where they are moving the same direction. or is the damage from hitting the barriers after a small nudge?

anyway glad to hear everyones ok

Niko_Fx
05-29-2005, 05:05 AM
in 3 & 4 the car that hit them must have been going very fast to cause that damage on a road where they are moving the same direction. or is the damage from hitting the barriers after a small nudge?

anyway glad to hear everyones ok

Yep they were going in the same direction, the other car was flying :( !