PDA

View Full Version : My Cosa Nostra cars...

Swissbeatz
01-20-2004, 12:31 AM
Take a look at these Porsche you can't handle it on the road boys, you can't. To agressive, to fast and to furious. These pictures has been taken by my friend Paul in Lausanne in Switzerland. Now I'm in Barcelona so I can't take pictures of my car but in may I will post more pictures of this beauty who is waiting for me in my garage.
Enjoy the pictures...

Swissbeatz
01-20-2004, 12:36 AM
This is my "bitch" very nervous and Hot. She always wanna take a ride

DiabloGTR
01-20-2004, 12:48 AM
Woah! Nice 911 Turbos there.
I just saw a yellow 911 Turbo myself the other day near the beach.

So now you have a 911 Carrera and a 911 Turbo? Woah dude, you're a blessed man.
I must say, I admire your cars. I'm 17 now, I hope someday I'll have nice cars like you to pick up bitches in.
You must be some kind of Uber pimp riding around in cars like those.

Swissbeatz
01-20-2004, 12:55 AM
Woah! Nice 911 Turbos there.
I just saw a yellow 911 Turbo myself the other day near the beach.

So now you have a 911 Carrera and a 911 Turbo? Woah dude, you're a blessed man.
I must say, I admire your cars. I'm 17 now, I hope someday I'll have nice cars like you to pick up bitches in.
You must be some kind of Uber pimp riding around in cars like those.

No the 2 911 Turbos, and the blue Carrera are not mine. I just own the red 911. The others cars are for my friends, Jonathan, Paul and Samuel. Three hot pimps. ha ha.
Cars are not made for showing off but just for having fun on a road.

Swissbeatz
01-20-2004, 01:15 AM
If you don't got that toy, you will lost the battle...
Porsches are coming next to you. We will rock your town and burn your "autobahn". 200, 210, 230 Km/h, I put the 6th speed and I'm gone VROOOOOMMMM

Swissbeatz
01-20-2004, 01:18 AM
Thanks to Samuel, Paul and Johnathan for these pictures. The 2 Turbos and the Carrera. Porsche rules the world

Swissbeatz
01-20-2004, 01:29 AM
Jonathan's Turbo. This man is the craziest driver that I know. Always switching lanes, always over 210km/h...his record spedd?? humm 305km/h in his Porsche 911 Turbo, yeah 305km/h. That's crazy

Swissbeatz
01-20-2004, 01:30 AM
More pictures of these 4 beasts for june 2004, wait it will be great. You will like it

Swissbeatz
01-20-2004, 01:47 AM
Oh I have forgot the Carrera of Samanta, the hottest Porsche driver out there and the carrera 4s of his friend Raimond Shültz.

Swissbeatz
01-20-2004, 01:50 AM
Thanks to all my Porsche drivers, Samanta and Raymond.
These cars will be on these forum in june 2004 the 5 cars so please call the 911

Matra et Alpine
01-20-2004, 05:52 AM
Porsche rules the world
yawn, ywan, more boring pictures of a boring car.

They've engineered the driving experience out of the 911.
The handling and chassis are now so good drivers don't need to DRIVE them.
If you do have the courage to turn off the traction control, the first open corner that tightens has the car going off backwards.

For the money I think there are MANY more cars offering better fun.
Just most folks don't get the chance to try them and build the experience.

In the UK, we now have many clubs running track days where we can safely take our cars to the limits. I've 'played with' F40, Lambo Diablo,Subaru WRX STi, EVO7, Lotus 7, Blackbird engined Fury, TVR, Caterhams from stock to superlight. M5s, Volvo T??, Ferrari 355 Spider, Lotus Carlton, Porsche 911, carrera, and a sit in a 959.

Not yet had a chance in the Noble which comes some days, but still hoping as it is one of the best. Nor the 800bhp R34 which I've seen out once - a brick but fast :)

As you probably know, my history has been with 'challenging' cars and that is what I appreciate. A car that can go faster if you want to take it there. I don't like all the modern cars which protect the driver at the limit ( and so don't let the driver show experience )

Other than the name and the badge, what now sets Porsche apart ?
I can't find anything, sad :(

I've not mentioned the A610 as we have ada a disagreement....
It started mis-firing and within a mile had blown a head gasket.
Well after 8 years of general quiet and 4 years of me thrashing it on tracsk, it didn't like it's first day out of the new year. I'm going to be busy trying to get it back on the road ( the silver lining is I've wanted to fit a Venturi dula turbo top end for a whil - this may be the trigger :) )

Swissbeatz
01-20-2004, 07:35 AM
yawn, ywan, more boring pictures of a boring car.

They've engineered the driving experience out of the 911.
The handling and chassis are now so good drivers don't need to DRIVE them.
If you do have the courage to turn off the traction control, the first open corner that tightens has the car going off backwards.

For the money I think there are MANY more cars offering better fun.
Just most folks don't get the chance to try them and build the experience.

In the UK, we now have many clubs running track days where we can safely take our cars to the limits. I've 'played with' F40, Lambo Diablo,Subaru WRX STi, EVO7, Lotus 7, Blackbird engined Fury, TVR, Caterhams from stock to superlight. M5s, Volvo T??, Ferrari 355 Spider, Lotus Carlton, Porsche 911, carrera, and a sit in a 959.

Not yet had a chance in the Noble which comes some days, but still hoping as it is one of the best. Nor the 800bhp R34 which I've seen out once - a brick but fast :)

As you probably know, my history has been with 'challenging' cars and that is what I appreciate. A car that can go faster if you want to take it there. I don't like all the modern cars which protect the driver at the limit ( and so don't let the driver show experience )

Other than the name and the badge, what now sets Porsche apart ?
I can't find anything, sad :(

I've not mentioned the A610 as we have ada a disagreement....
It started mis-firing and within a mile had blown a head gasket.
Well after 8 years of general quiet and 4 years of me thrashing it on tracsk, it didn't like it's first day out of the new year. I'm going to be busy trying to get it back on the road ( the silver lining is I've wanted to fit a Venturi dula turbo top end for a whil - this may be the trigger :) )

Nice speech, I agree that there are others cars that's right, but I have ever drive a 996 911?? I use to switch the traction control off and you can handle the car. The 911 is really fun more than you can think.

Matra et Alpine
01-20-2004, 07:55 AM
Nice speech, I agree that there are others cars that's right, but I have ever drive a 996 911?? I use to switch the traction control off and you can handle the car. The 911 is really fun more than you can think.

On the 996, you have got me.
I'll maybe try and blag a test drive from local dealer :)

Here in the UK, we're lucky (!) to have Top Gear, a BBC tv show which has been taking all the 'supercars' and driving them on track to find limits and performance. As well as the presenters, they use a professional driver ('stig') and he definately finds the limits. You can find many of these on-lin and in kazaa :) Best is the Lambo LM001 hummer-lookalike, you can hear the camera man laughing as the car tries to go round a corner.

Anyway, on the 911s, I'll leave the last word with them ....
All that weight over the rear wheels gives huge grip, but when it lets go, you've little chance of getting it back.
and that's on the latest 'lighter' C4S :)

Swissbeatz
01-20-2004, 08:40 AM
On the 996, you have got me.
I'll maybe try and blag a test drive from local dealer :)

Here in the UK, we're lucky (!) to have Top Gear, a BBC tv show which has been taking all the 'supercars' and driving them on track to find limits and performance. As well as the presenters, they use a professional driver ('stig') and he definately finds the limits. You can find many of these on-lin and in kazaa :) Best is the Lambo LM001 hummer-lookalike, you can hear the camera man laughing as the car tries to go round a corner.

Anyway, on the 911s, I'll leave the last word with them ....
All that weight over the rear wheels gives huge grip, but when it lets go, you've little chance of getting it back.
and that's on the latest 'lighter' C4S :)

Yes I know Top Gear and 5th gear. And for me Englishmen are the best car testers in this world. These Tv shows are the bests in the world. But never forget that they are testing the LIMITS of the cars. You can't do the same things on an open road. It's too dangerous. the only thing that I dislike in my 996 is the 4wd. I thinking about changing with a carrera 2 or a GT2. But this 911 is very fun, very fast more than people can think. An the steptronic gear box is a feast. No Matra, if I were in England I would let you drive this car and you would love it. But for me the best is the 911 Turbo, this car is a monster, a real monster. I have never tried a GT2 but I think it's 3 times better.

Matra et Alpine
01-20-2004, 10:58 AM
Yes I know Top Gear and 5th gear. And for me Englishmen are the best car testers in this world. These Tv shows are the bests in the world. But never forget that they are testing the LIMITS of the cars. You can't do the same things on an open road. It's too dangerous. the only thing that I dislike in my 996 is the 4wd. I thinking about changing with a carrera 2 or a GT2. But this 911 is very fun, very fast more than people can think. An the steptronic gear box is a feast. No Matra, if I were in England I would let you drive this car and you would love it. But for me the best is the 911 Turbo, this car is a monster, a real monster. I have never tried a GT2 but I think it's 3 times better.
Will be in Verbier for ski-ing in March and in the summer for a 'blast'.
Could arrange a meet ?

I spend a lot of time on track with street cars.
It's the safer option and very popular in the UK.
Lots of photos of track days at http://www.ss-r.com ( not sure if non-members can view tho' )
On the road I drive safely ( and in summer mainly motorbike ).

Plans may change as I've just blown the head on the Alpine :(
Trying to find the cause at the moment......

PS: Guaranteed way to piss of a Scotsman is to name British as English :mad: