PDA

View Full Version : Do you play games?

porlamfer
01-20-2004, 02:45 AM
I have got NFS 2,NFS 6,NFS 7,The Italian Job,007"Nightfire".What game have you got?

henk4
01-20-2004, 04:00 AM
backgammon

Matra et Alpine
01-20-2004, 05:18 AM
GPL
SCGT plus 400Mb+ mods, tracks and cars
Viper racing - still a great one for network play and 'drifting' :)
NFS ( can't remember which one ) because it has the A610 add-on
Colin McRae 1+2+3

DasModell
01-20-2004, 08:02 AM
so matra .. you're a GPL racer .. me .. too . and i recomanded to everyone has a passion for F1 expecially classic F1 cars . like the 49 the 312F1, the Eagle the Brabham BT24 .. the BRM 133 or the Honda Ra300 .. yes .. the 1957 season ..
btw .. how are you doing matra .. are you negative ????

Wouter Melissen
01-20-2004, 08:32 AM
so matra .. you're a GPL racer .. me .. too . and i recomanded to everyone has a passion for F1 expecially classic F1 cars . like the 49 the 312F1, the Eagle the Brabham BT24 .. the BRM 133 or the Honda Ra300 .. yes .. the 1957 season ..
btw .. how are you doing matra .. are you negative ????

GPL doesn't run well on this system. The system is too quick to play the older game. I once won a race. What a great moment it was!

Matra et Alpine
01-20-2004, 11:15 AM
btw .. how are you doing matra .. are you negative ????There's an excellent track for GPL.
The Isle of Man TT circuit !!
It is well modelled even though he could only manage 25 of the 33 miles - the game crashed if he tried to get it all.
Most of the corners and bumps are spot on.
It's a great circuit, even though single seaters never raced on it.

Wee language issue - I'm not usre what "are you negative" means :)

SL500
01-20-2004, 11:24 AM
There's an excellent track for GPL.
It is well modelled even though he could only manage 25 of the 33 miles - the game crashed if he tried to get it all.

what is that?????? GPL????

Batmobile_Turbo
01-20-2004, 01:23 PM
i play GT2, and a lot of web games (insanaquarium, curveball, etc) i'm also playing gauntlet legends right now. and i've played a lot of other games.

Egg Nog
01-20-2004, 01:43 PM
Commandos 2 (I really want Commandos 3)
Age of Kings (never gets old)
RACER (Free car simulator)
Entire NFS Series (but I don't really play them)
The list goes on and on....couldn't name them all...

Anybody played the LBA/Relentless/Twinsen's Odyssey series?

baddabang
01-20-2004, 01:44 PM
(caps on) NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND (caps off)

Matra et Alpine
01-20-2004, 02:54 PM
Latest Gotham City racing on XBox Live.

Just spent a couple of hours with friends son racing around the realistic streets of Edinburgh

Worth getting an XBox for :)

DasModell
01-20-2004, 04:29 PM
GPL doesn't run well on this system. The system is too quick to play the older game. I once won a race. What a great moment it was!

it should work .. there is a CPU-speed patch ... ...

DasModell
01-20-2004, 04:31 PM
There's an excellent track for GPL.

i know the track . but i never raced it ..
negative . is when you beat a benchmark .. the benchmark beeing the time set in the replays that came with the game ..

DasModell
01-20-2004, 04:32 PM
what is that?????? GPL????

is a game . called .. Grand Prix Legends....

DasModell
01-20-2004, 04:34 PM
Commandos 2 (I really want Commandos 3)
Age of Kings (never gets old)
RACER (Free car simulator)
Entire NFS Series (but I don't really play them)
The list goes on and on....couldn't name them all...

Anybody played the LBA/Relentless/Twinsen's Odyssey series?

i played LBA .. but men . that was years ago :) :)

crisis
01-20-2004, 04:38 PM
Dues X. Highly recommended. It also has a sequel which is just released. Kind of quake but with an excellent story line and choices of how the game will play. I also like Ghost Recon, Delta Force and Rainbow Six.

Matra et Alpine
01-20-2004, 04:52 PM
i know the track . but i never raced it ..
negative . is when you beat a benchmark .. the benchmark beeing the time set in the replays that came with the game ..

ah, OK. I thought you'd maybe heard the bad news and was asking if I was feeling bad....

My A610 blew an engine today, plans for Classic Monte Carlo start at Reims and Retromobile and a couple of other things are now out :(

I think I got below 'spec' time on all the tracks. Though I'm not sure about Monaco, I usually spun it coming to the left hander after the tunnel when I was trying to keep on pace.

Had raced on-line for a while.

Must dig it out again and play :)

DasModell
01-20-2004, 05:02 PM
sorry for your A610 ..
negative .. lol .. you're fast . i only started to play a couple of months ...
i'm negative at the easier ones .. Silverstone, Watkins Glen and Monza .. but i have an excuse . i play with the keys :)

Homem de Gelo
01-21-2004, 06:43 AM
Welcome to the forums.

I play strip poker and other drinking games.

:)

Matra et Alpine
01-21-2004, 04:28 PM
sorry for your A610 ..
negative .. lol .. you're fast . i only started to play a couple of months ...
i'm negative at the easier ones .. Silverstone, Watkins Glen and Monza .. but i have an excuse . i play with the keys :)
To get ANY below is a miracle with the keys.
I cannot drive ANY game with keys, I need wheel.
You can pick up the MS wheels very cheaply just now as they are getting out of the business :)

Batmobile_Turbo
01-21-2004, 05:59 PM
the best RPG for playstation is Metal Gear Solid, followed closely by Gauntlet Legends, just a couple recommendations for everyone who is to poor to buy a PS2 or XBOX :p

Dragon.Knight
01-21-2004, 10:10 PM
yay! a topic I understand!!! Sorry, I'm new here...personally I have found that the best game ever is Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for N64. I absolutly loved that game ^_^

Brabus of Doom
01-22-2004, 04:11 PM
Latest Gotham City racing on XBox Live.

Just spent a couple of hours with friends son racing around the realistic streets of Edinburgh

Worth getting an XBox for :)
you would think, if you had the game you would know what it was called...

Matra et Alpine
01-22-2004, 05:49 PM
you would think, if you had the game you would know what it was called...

NOTE, I had written "spent a couple of hours with friends son racing"
so forgive me for not knowing the precise name of HIS game.
I never said I owned it or had raced it lots.

So confusion with old Batman movies :) ... the game's Project Gotham Racing 2

It's a good blast and hopefully if you try it it will be real drivers you race against and not kiddies whilst mommie's put them on their potty and left the keyboard in reach :)

painterr
01-24-2004, 08:10 PM
I am a big racing fan!!! I have my own racing site where we race GT3! Plus I have most all the other racing game that are worth anything!! I got NFS Undergound just before Christmas and since then I have been completely through the game 5 times. Each time with a different car. The last time was an hard all the way through it!

Now if there is anyone that has GT3 I have a down load program that is called MKs that you can get any car in the game and put it in your garage and all the cars that are in the back of the game like the Diablo and may others. Plus you can hybrid any car in the game the way you want it. Like I have a PT cruser that is rear wheel drive and has over 1,500 hp with F1 tires on it, that top speed is well over 300 mph. You can add up to 35,000hp to your car if you want to. Also you can change any part on the car from one of the other cars in the game. But you need a game shark to hock your PS2 to your pc. The program I have is free!!!!! Painterr &Grom racing community (http://gt3.faultysanity.com)

stratos
01-28-2004, 11:27 AM
My games are gt3 a-spec/ gt-concept/ wrc-2/ wrc-3/ colinmcrae 4/ le mans 24 houres/ toca race driver/ tony hank pro skater 3/ eye toy: play

:p these are my games :D

ZerK
01-28-2004, 03:23 PM
1NSANE [only decent Codies game out there], Live For Speed [awesome physics, check it at www.liveforspeed.com only costs £12! And have a look at my skins etc. for LFS here (http://lfs-files.racesimcentral.com/?go=profile&user=MGBoy)! Also keep an eye out for MGBoy if you play online], and Racer [www.racer.nl pretty cool, relies on addon cars and tracks though]. I have other games but I prefer simracers to arcade corner-at-150mph games.

cargirl1990
04-15-2009, 11:01 AM
Need For Speed: Underground
Need For Speed: Underground 2
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Need For Speed: Carbon
Need For Speed: Prostreet
Need For Speed: Undercover
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Smash Bros. Melee