PDA

View Full Version : Billy Idol and Bam Margera.

Quiggs
06-01-2005, 07:17 PM
And a dead Lamborghini. Good riddence.

http://img19.paintedover.com/uploads/19/l0.jpg

http://img19.paintedover.com/uploads/19/l1.jpg

crisis
06-01-2005, 07:23 PM
The things a tired , worn out pop star will do for publicity.

Niko_Fx
06-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Bam Marguera is a f*cking idiot....

crisis
06-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Bam Marguera is a f*cking idiot....
Never heard of him but I respect your opnion. :D

Niko_Fx
06-01-2005, 07:48 PM
Never heard of him but I respect your opnion. :D

He has a show on MTV called "Viva La Bam" (Kinda like "Jackass"). They destroy things, hit each other and eat crap... And I do enjoy it from time to time, but sometimes they take it too far. He already destroyed his $50K+ Hummer and now this... and he seems to be really proud about it.

BMW325
06-01-2005, 07:53 PM
eh, thats an easy fix...besides, im sure MTV will get the bill

Rockefella
06-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Destroying a Hummer is o.k., but c'mon. A Lamborghini, I'll take it, thanks.

Birdman
06-01-2005, 08:21 PM
Why cut a hole in the roof?

Quiggs
06-01-2005, 08:26 PM
Because Lamborghinis suck and Bam has more money than he knows what to do with.

johnnyperl
06-01-2005, 08:33 PM
crap!
for some reason the pictures took a while to load and i thought the story was that they died a lambo but unfotunatly they killed it for no reason.

my porsche
06-01-2005, 08:35 PM
wow billy idol cant even vut a straight sunroof

ScionDriver
06-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Bam is officially a moron. I always thought he was kind of a jerk, did some really immature things, but some funny things too. I even sort of respected him when I saw him destroy his Hummer because he had good reasons (If you have a big SUV, why not use it? was basically his point) but really, a Lambo. No no no no Bam. Maybe the Italian car makers will blacklist him from buying another one in the future.

targa
06-01-2005, 08:47 PM
i wonder if MTV is footing the bill for that one too

Spastik_Roach
06-01-2005, 09:14 PM
*sighs*

Matt
06-01-2005, 09:47 PM
Come on, guys. How much fun would it be to do whatever the hell you wanted, tape it all and have someone else pay for all the destruction, replace all damaged goods AND pay you a salary on top of that? You know you'd spend all your waking hours trying to figure out what you could do to up the ante from today's show in order to keep the gig tomorrow.

Quiggs
06-01-2005, 09:50 PM
It doesn't get much cooler than flying to France to kidnap your parents on their anniversary, drive them all over Europe in HIM's tour bus, rent a Ferrari and get lost in the Alps at night during a blizzard, and get wine from Dracula's castle.

PsychoChimp22
06-01-2005, 09:54 PM
I agree with matt 100%... its not a one off novelty car, its a lambo. When your that rich and a comperation like MTV takes the bill.... who wouldnt do that?!?! Hes a pro skatborder and stars in 3 TV shows... hes a god with MTV.

BTW: I would do it

Matt
06-01-2005, 09:57 PM
I don't know that I'd cut a sunroof. But, I'd cut the spoiler off and then maybe cut the doors off and put them on how doors are supposed to be on a car.

Niko_Fx
06-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Come on, guys. How much fun would it be to do whatever the hell you wanted, tape it all and have someone else pay for all the destruction, replace all damaged goods AND pay you a salary on top of that? You know you'd spend all your waking hours trying to figure out what you could do to up the ante from today's show in order to keep the gig tomorrow.

What he did was stupid and unnecessary.

I won't give you the "Kids are hungry while he destroys $150K cars" crap as I know that I could drive a Geo Metro and live in a trailer to donate what's left, but come on man... He takes this $h*t to a complete different level.

It's getting ridiculous, is not even funny anymore.

johnnyperl
06-01-2005, 10:01 PM
cut the doors off and put them on how doors are supposed to be on a car.
its a gallardo ;)

Matt
06-01-2005, 10:01 PM
What he did was stupid and unnecessary.

I won't give you the "Kids are hungry while he destroys $150K cars" crap as I know that I could drive a Geo Metro and live in a trailer to donate what's left, but come on man... He takes this $h*t to a complete different level.

It's getting ridiculous, is not even funny anymore.

I'm not saying it's not immature and stupid what he does. But, would you pass up the big bucks that they were offering you to be a moron with no consequences?

Niko_Fx
06-01-2005, 10:02 PM
I agree with matt 100%... its not a one off novelty car, its a lambo. When your that rich and a comperation like MTV takes the bill.... who wouldnt do that?!?! Hes a pro skatborder and stars in 3 TV shows... hes a god with MTV.

Who wouldn't do that? You mean make a HOLE in a Lamborghini?? I know that I definitely WOULDN'T!! The question is: Why would anybody do that??

If that's how you plan on spending your money then I sure hope you never get to make that much.

Niko_Fx
06-01-2005, 10:14 PM
I'm not saying it's not immature and stupid what he does. But, would you pass up the big bucks that they were offering you to be a moron with no consequences?

I guess I would be a moron if I didn't have another option.... Argh, you just had to say that didn't you? :mad:

;)

But I honestly rather earn my life in a different way, even if it involves more work and less money.

Btw, by being a moron I mean doing stupid stuff 'till a certain point, I think I could never do that to a $150K car...I know I said that I wouldn't use this argument, but there is in fact people dying in this planet and I'm not condoning crap like this.

crisis
06-01-2005, 10:47 PM
He has a show on MTV called "Viva La Bam" (Kinda like "Jackass"). They destroy things, hit each other and eat crap... And I do enjoy it from time to time, but sometimes they take it too far. He already destroyed his $50K+ Hummer and now this... and he seems to be really proud about it.
Funny you should say that. I was about to comment on the current obsession with filming people with no apparent talent making arseholes of themselves or hurting themselves. All under the apparent guise of "reality" TV. When in fact their is very little real about any of this. I've seen the WIld Boys (I think ) on pay TV here a few times. Some of my mates think it is hilarious. Personally they make me sick.

crisis
06-01-2005, 10:51 PM

So in your ideal world you would have people buy things for you to destroy? :rolleyes:
Oh, sorry , a pro skateboarder! Now I fully apreciate his greatness.

crisis
06-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Yes...

LTT
06-02-2005, 04:25 AM
Ugh, Bam Margera is the biggest f*cking tool on this planet. Nothing he does is the slightest bit funny, and his antics have managed to ruin the Tony Hawk series of games (see THUG 2). I despise that man...

D2LTA
06-02-2005, 04:38 AM
How is that funny????

The guy is NOT funny and he'll soon run out of cash with stunts like these.... the only people who are going to find this sort of thing funny are people who dont appreciate cars.....
Me... like most people on here i love cars, i chopped the roof of my fiat 126... this was funny but i wanted to make something unusual, to improve, this is a pure case of too many beers and too little brain cells.

UCR
06-02-2005, 05:04 AM
Oh dear.

Viper007
06-02-2005, 08:09 AM
Well it is his car, he can do whatever the hell he wants to it. If he wants to run the car over with his hummer he can. Doesnt mean i approve of it, but he can do what he wants.

Quiggs
06-02-2005, 08:14 AM
Well it is his car, he can do whatever the hell he wants to it. If he wants to run the car over with his hummer he can. Doesnt mean i approve of it, but he can do what he wants.
That's an awesome idea!

McReis
06-02-2005, 10:23 AM
Me... like most people on here i love cars, i chopped the roof of my fiat 126...

Now I'm starting to dislike you... You chopped a 126? I had one of those some years back. But it was originally choped. It had a hole like the one on the Lambo, but it was an original big canvas sunroof.:)
My 126 was black with black interior and black canvas... So nice... It was in completely perfect condition. It was smashed from behind by a truck. Completely and ultimately crashed. It went to the scrapyard. :(

D2LTA
06-02-2005, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE=McReis]Now I'm starting to dislike you... QUOTE]

I feel really hurt now, my intentions for the wee one were honourable.... Chrome overriders, no windscreen, hf4wd wheels and a Suzuki Bandit exhaust....
My wife got a bump and dropped a midget so it had to go....
Sold it on eBay for .99p, i was totally gutted when nobody else bidded on it.

McReis
06-02-2005, 10:42 AM
[QUOTE=McReis]Now I'm starting to dislike you... QUOTE]

I feel really hurt now, my intentions for the wee one were honourable.... Chrome overriders, no windscreen, hf4wd wheels and a Suzuki Bandit exhaust....
My wife got a bump and dropped a midget so it had to go....
Sold it on eBay for .99p, i was totally gutted when nobody else bidded on it.

:eek: You should have started from a minimal value. Anyway, you would destroy the poor thing so I hope the milionaire who bought it will restore it. :D

P3RG4R3C
06-02-2005, 10:45 AM
...and then maybe cut the doors off and put them on how doors are supposed to be on a car.

its a gallardo ;)

OWN3D!!! :)

baddabang
06-02-2005, 12:13 PM
Bam didnt destroy a Hummer, That was knoxville

Quiggs
06-02-2005, 12:15 PM
Bam didnt destroy a Hummer, That was knoxville
That was a good one, Sean Penn and his kid destroyed Knoxville's rental car at his motel room. Sean Penn = the man.

dydzi
06-02-2005, 01:50 PM
c'mon guys, i don't understand why are you getting so irritated. if he wants to do that, let him do, many people like watching it so what's the problem

shr0olvl
06-02-2005, 02:11 PM
Johnny Knoxville owns Bam Margera

crisis
06-02-2005, 06:13 PM
And we can judge him accordingly.