PDA

View Full Version : Carrera GT on dutch television (video) !!!!

drakkie
06-06-2005, 07:29 AM
RTL Autowereld testing the Porsche Carrera GT

Click here (http://www.rtl.nl/(channel=rtl4,progid=autowereld,template=/automotor/rtlautowereld/video_template.html)/system/media/html/B8B8B8//components/automotor/rtlautowereld/miMedia/2003/week45/maandag_8_porsche.avi.xml)

enjoy !

Jack_Bauer
06-06-2005, 07:47 AM
Wow, great vid! :D

It's amazing how much I could figure out what the guy was saying despite not knowing a word of Dutch! That guy showed some pretty nifty driving skills on the slalom course, very neat and very quick! :)

henk4
06-06-2005, 08:01 AM
driven by the same guy who frustrated my viewing of the Indy 500 by constantly confusing all cars on track.

Wouter Melissen
06-06-2005, 08:17 AM
That show is harmful for my television; it makes me wanna throw objects at it.

Viper007
06-06-2005, 08:22 AM
hahahahaha seems to some tension on the forums between the random guy and the members. The members should kill him.

drakkie
06-06-2005, 08:28 AM
This man (host is a ex- racing driver called Allard Kalff.

Wouter: you should watch it again.two/three years ago it was all commercial crap, but they have really made it a much better show ;)bit of a top-gear rip off with the test track thing though...

henk4
06-06-2005, 08:38 AM
This man (host is a ex- racing driver called Allard Kalff.

I know who the man is, but that does not dismiss him from his duty to prepare himself when commenting Indy.

R34GTR
06-06-2005, 08:38 AM
RTL have a lot of car shows; The one with Bavo Gallema (I hate him :D) the Tim and Tom Coronel one and this one

henk4
06-06-2005, 08:41 AM
RTL have a lot of car shows; The one with Bavo Gallema (I hate him :D) the Tim and Tom Coronel one and this one

I caught the Coronel brothers in Geneva when they were looking at the rear window of the new Citroen C6. According to them it had been placed upside down. When I asked if they had ever seen a CX they stared at me in disbelief. Is this example representative of the quality of Dutch TV programs on cars?

drakkie
06-06-2005, 09:07 AM
I caught the Coronel brothers in Geneva when they were looking at the rear window of the new Citroen C6. According to them it had been placed upside down. When I asked if they had ever seen a CX they stared at me in disbelief. Is this example representative of the quality of Dutch TV programs on cars?

yes, the only proper car show of the last decade was Stapel op Auto's

drakkie
06-06-2005, 09:08 AM
I know who the man is, but that does not dismiss him from his duty to prepare himself when commenting Indy.
indeed , it doesn't bt i only introduced him to the none dutchies :p

McReis
06-06-2005, 09:16 AM
I caught the Coronel brothers in Geneva when they were looking at the rear window of the new Citroen C6. According to them it had been placed upside down. When I asked if they had ever seen a CX they stared at me in disbelief.

:D A very high-level of automotive culture.

drakkie
06-07-2005, 07:49 AM

they re just some stupid playboys, trying to earn money by getting on TV and pretending that they were both the best dutch racing drivers ever :mad: have you ever seen their show on SBS6 ? they are so bad in hosting it, they just suck bigtime :( Huub Stapel did it way better, cos it was on state-tv. no commercial elements involved at all. (well, maybe a little..)