PDA

View Full Version : guess wat!

The Tuner
01-21-2004, 02:08 AM
GUESS WAT PPL!
I (finally!) PASSED MA FLIPPIN DRIVIN TEST!
here the legal drivin age is 18, and this was ma second test. i went for one, and went for ma second yesterday...drove BEAUTIFULLY!
bad news: i did it at a driving institute..theyre licenced to take tests, but not to issue licences, so ma licence is gonna be issued by the cops at the station, and they require 2 working days to do it (y? no idea!), but since thursday and friday is the weekend here,
IM NOT GONNA GET MA LICENCE TILL SATURDAY!!! :( :( :(
pissin off init?

Misho
01-21-2004, 07:45 PM
i've heard about thr driving tests in dubai before. pretty tough eh ??
anyways, congratulations. :)

Egg Nog
01-21-2004, 08:10 PM
I love it how you talk about a Viper in your signature, and yet you diss displacement in your MSN username :) :D

+1 :) Cheers man, happy driver's licsense day :)

nismo
01-21-2004, 10:56 PM
just wait for a few days!! My drivers license is N, which means New Drifter

hehe

Dragon.Knight
01-21-2004, 10:59 PM
Very nice, congrats mate >_^ enjoy! I sure do *grins*

Batmobile_Turbo
01-21-2004, 11:30 PM
on the same note, i'm studying for my learners, but i'm nearly sixteen dammit!! I just moved back to canada from the states, so I have to wait for a long time to get my bonafied drivers licence, pity me :(

The Tuner
01-22-2004, 03:10 AM
nice point, eggnog! BUT, the venom 800 redefines the adjective "modified"!!!! :D
and batmobile........AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :D
dunno how it works ovr there, but i had fun durin my trainin. we havto use a car wich has a big "L" on it, and a board of the drivin skool/institute on it, u cant train wit jus anyone. lol...i had a toyota corolla, a 2003 manual..i was doin burnouts and a bit of handbrakin in it!!! :D

Misho
01-22-2004, 08:22 AM
Very nice, congrats mate >_^ enjoy! I sure do *grins*

welcome to the forums and i hope that u enjoy ur time here !!

there seems to be a problem however !!! i just learnt that girls have their own typing code or language !! i can't figure out most of ur posts !! i'm talking about all the strane things u usually add at the end of ur posts !!!
sorry if it sounds ignorant, but this is what typing with guys for years does to you !! :D

enjoy !!!!!!!!

The Tuner
02-07-2004, 03:12 AM
rite....
so the last time, i sed i was gonna get ma licene on saturday. on sat, i got bak from uni at abt 3:30, and the traffic dept closed at 2:30. then on sunday, i was again too late. on monday, ma mum was sposed to go n pik it up but she cudnt. on tuesday, i gave ma mum everything, the picture they were sposed to put on ma licence, but they sed that i gotta go maself. so on wed, i took a cab home, and then drove to the station, reached at 2:20, but everyone had left at 2!!!!!!!!! and if u kno abt the muslim "hajj" or pilgrimage, u mite kno tht at the end there is a day of celebration, and the cops were gonna be off from saturday till tuesday, so i cudnt get ma licence till wednesday. on sun and mon, we went for an ovrniter outta town n i was drivin the whole way, abt 650 km. on wed, i got ma licence and drove abt another 150 km.
and THEN, on thursday....
i had an accident.

nothin to tell, except tht i was so dum, i was going on an exit wich was a long gradual turn initially, so i look away and turn to ma friend, and suddenly see that the turn is becomming really sharp. i almost made it, but as soon as the front tyre hit, it went up and hit the barrier.

no biggie, but i kinda messed up ma front bumper cop comes to take ma licene, and he sees the issue date and....

i think ill stop now.

thank u for ure patience.

*sob*

Falcon500
02-07-2004, 04:09 AM
dont feel toobad everone makes amistake when they first get their liscence about a week into mine and i tapped out mail box and it sat like / instead of | easily fixed what came out second best was my sunny i had tokick the bumper back into place and lay into it with a larger peice of wood and a hammer to get it back straigt again (thing peice of metal that they call a bumper witch is thinner then any other peice of metal on the car!) oneof my mates has written off 2 car another rolled his celica (he was on his Ls) im glad thats the worst of it for me.

Wheelman
02-07-2004, 06:49 AM
Holy shit, it's a struggle to make sense of your posts. Where the hell is Dubai anyway?

Dragon.Knight
02-08-2004, 02:42 AM
welcome to the forums and i hope that u enjoy ur time here !!

there seems to be a problem however !!! i just learnt that girls have their own typing code or language !! i can't figure out most of ur posts !! i'm talking about all the strane things u usually add at the end of ur posts !!!
sorry if it sounds ignorant, but this is what typing with guys for years does to you !! :D

enjoy !!!!!!!!

eh? you mean *grins* and such? That isn't girl stuff...it's roleplaying terms...instead of using the smiley face things like :D I just say *grins*...it's habit really ^_^....Sorry about your accident...I hade one a few weeks after I got my licence as well. It really sucked...I took out a traffic sign and missed a tree by a few inches...

Falcon500
02-08-2004, 03:10 AM
*pours self a glass of water* yes it a style of typing ive had a little experaince in the you use ** to indicate action to put it in laymans terms.
As i said i was very lucky my accident was small and at home.

The Tuner
02-08-2004, 01:50 PM
Holy shit, it's a struggle to make sense of your posts. Where the hell is Dubai anyway?

sorry, didnt seem to be very difficult to read wen i was typin it down....
dubai, united arab emirates, the gulf, middle east, asia, the world.....need i go on? :D

Wheelman
02-08-2004, 03:14 PM
Gotcha. Safe.

The Tuner
02-09-2004, 10:33 PM
i believe i am not destined to drive....

stopped by a gas station yesterday. station is huge, u cud play 7-a-side soccer in there easily. i park, go n get a drink. come bak, sit in ma car, put it in reverse, go bak and - CRUNCH! i come out n see tht sum dumstupididioticfaggyuselesssunofabitch parked his car less than a foot behind mine. no big deal, jus bumper paint scraped off, but its not good. he wants to cal the cops, i jus manage to convince him tht ill pay for repainting.
go abt my own way. comin bak home, i get caught by a fu*kin radar....i used to pride myself tht i cud spot a radar blindfolded a hundred metres away....

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thank u for ure patience again....

Misho
02-10-2004, 04:39 PM
this got to the point, were i have to say that its obvious all these things dont happen from bad luck.
its a fact, live with it : YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE PROPERLY !!
;)

crisis
02-10-2004, 04:44 PM
i believe i am not destined to drive....

stopped by a gas station yesterday. station is huge, u cud play 7-a-side soccer in there easily. i park, go n get a drink. come bak, sit in ma car, put it in reverse, go bak and - CRUNCH! i come out n see tht sum dumstupididioticfaggyuselesssunofabitch parked his car less than a foot behind mine. no big deal, jus bumper paint scraped off, but its not good. he wants to cal the cops, i jus manage to convince him tht ill pay for repainting.
go abt my own way. comin bak home, i get caught by a fu*kin radar....i used to pride myself tht i cud spot a radar blindfolded a hundred metres away....

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thank u for ure patience again....
1. Try or buy a rear view mirror. It will also come in handy when you are driving.
2. Police try as hard to hide radars as you do to see them. Im no fan of them but if you are to exceed pescribed speed limits you should really only do this where it is safe and in my experience this would be somewhere that has good visibility. This would in turn make it more difficult to hide the radar, What were the conditions and how fast were you going?

NoOne
02-11-2004, 06:26 AM
Sounds to me like my wife taught you how to drive. :p

The Tuner
02-12-2004, 02:12 PM
noOne, im sure ure wife cud drive better than me!

the guy was on my blind side, but i really didnt expect him to be parked so close!
and as for the radar, it was on a road wich was 120 the last time i remember seeing the limit, and i was at 120. thing was, i was overtakin a landcruiser wich was on the fast lane, and he suddenly brakes wen i come alongside him, then i see the flash.
and btw, that particular road is a racers dream. the radars are like 4 or 5 feet high, and the are in the shape of a large box, and since the streetlights aer not very far away, u can see em from quite a distance at night.

still, this sux!

mr bill
02-15-2004, 03:06 PM
The auto-Nazis in BC finaly gave me my liscence.

And now, you'll better stay off the road.