PDA

View Full Version : Honda NSX / Acura NSX (1st gen) NA1/NA2 1990-2005

Matt
01-21-2004, 11:03 PM
The Honda NSX, marketed in North America as the Acura NSX, is a two-seat, mid-engine coupe sports car manufactured by Honda.

The origins of the NSX trace back to 1984, with the HP-X (Honda Pininfarina eXperimental) concept, which was a mid-engine 3.0 L V6 engine rear wheel drive sports car. Honda committed to the project, with the intention of meeting or exceeding the performance of the then V8 engine Ferrari range, while offering reliability and a lower price point. The concept thus evolved and had its name changed to NS-X, which stood for "New", "Sportscar" "eXperimental", although the production model was launched as the NSX.

Gordon Murray, the designer of the McLaren F1 supercar, stated that he used the NSX as the inspiration for the F1 after test driving many high performance cars and finding the NSX chassis performed the best. Murray stated that the design was "monumental" to sportscar design. He found that the car could easily have handled more power and attempted to convince Honda to develop a more powerful engine, but they declined. This resulted in Murray developing the F1 with a BMW engine, but he was so fond of the NSX that he bought one for personal use and drove it for 75,000km. Murray stated that the NSX was "dear to his heart".

First generation (NA1, NA2; 1990–2005)
Development
Around 1984, Honda engineers began experimenting with different engine and chassis layouts to test viability for future products. One of the test mules was a Honda City that had been cut in half, with the engine installed behind the driver's seat and powering the rear wheels. Although the project was not developed any further, many of the engineers were inspired by the exciting laps around the company parking lot in the mid-engined City. This experience, in part, convinced Honda leadership that the company should consider developing a pure sports car. As a result, in 1984, Honda commissioned the Italian car styling house Pininfarina to design the concept car HP-X (Honda Pininfarina eXperimental), which had a C20A 2.0 L V6 engine in a mid-mounted configuration. After Honda committed to a sports car project, the company management informed the engineers working on the project that the new car would have to be as fast as anything coming from Italy and Germany. The HP-X concept car evolved into a prototype known as NS-X, which stood for "New", "Sportscar" "eXperimental". The prototype and eventual production model—which was marketed as the NSX—were designed by a team led by Honda Chief Designer Masahito Nakano, and Executive Chief Engineer Shigeru Uehara (who were subsequently placed in charge of the S2000 project).

The original performance target for Honda's new sports car was the Ferrari 328 (and later, the 348) as the design neared completion. Honda intended its sports car to meet or exceed the performance of the Ferrari, while offering superior reliability and a lower price. For this reason, the 2.0 L V6 engine utilised in the HP-X was shelved and ultimately replaced with a significantly more powerful 3.0 L VTEC V6 engine. Over the course of development of the NSX, many engines were used, ranging from the 2.7-litre single overhead camshaft V6 engine from the Honda Legend/Honda Coupé to the 3.0-litre single overhead camshaft V6 engine, used subsequently in 15 test mules. Honda eventually settled on a non-VTEC, 3.0-liter double overhead camshaft 24-valve V6 engine selected for the production model. This engine generated a maximum power output of about 250 hp (186 kW; 253 PS) and 282 N⋅m (208 lb⋅ft) of torque, with a redline of 7,300 rpm. However, at the same time, Honda was working on its revolutionary VTEC variable valve timing system, with plans to release it on the company's home-market 4-cylinder Integra. Honda's then-president Tadashi Kume, himself a highly-skilled and respected engine designer, questioned the NS-X designers' logic in foregoing the VTEC system for Honda's new flagship sports car, while it was being used on the lower-market Integra. As a result, the engine was redesigned very late in the development process "to achieve the desired levels of performance and durability"; Honda designed a new cylinder block with 6-bolt main caps and larger cylinder heads to contain the complex VTEC mechanism. Innovative connecting rods made from a titanium alloy were used to lower reciprocating weight, while increasing overall rod-strength—something which increased the engine's maximum rpm by 700, resulting in a final redline of 8,000 rpm. A consequence of this last-minute engine change was that the new C30A engine was too large to fit in the NS-X's engine bay, which had been carefully sized for the smaller heads of the non-VTEC DOHC 3.0 liter engine. As a result, the engineers were forced to tilt the entire engine backward approximately 5 degrees- a characteristic that continued all the way to the NSX's final production in 2005.

The exterior design had been specifically researched by Uehara after studying the 360-degree visibility inside an F-16 fighter jet's cockpit. Thematically, the F-16 came into play in the exterior design as well as establishing the conceptual goals of the NSX. In the F-16 and other high performance aircraft such as unlimited hydroplanes along with open-wheel race cars, the cockpit is located far forward and in front of the power plant. This "cab-forward" layout was chosen to optimize visibility while the long tail design enhanced high speed directional stability. The NSX was designed to showcase several automotive technologies, many derived from Honda's F1 motor-sports program. The NSX was the first production car to feature an all-aluminium semi-monocoque, incorporating a revolutionary extruded aluminium alloy frame and suspension components. The use of aluminium saved nearly 200 kg (441 lb) of weight over the use of steel in the body alone, while the aluminium suspension arms saved an additional 20 kg (44 lb); a suspension compliance pivot helped maintain wheel alignment changes at a near zero value throughout the suspension cycle. Other notable features included an independent, 4-channel anti-lock brake system; an electric power steering system; Honda's proprietary VTEC variable valve timing system and in 1995, the first electronic throttle control fitted in Honda production car.

With a robust motorsports division, Honda had significant development resources at its disposal and made extensive use of them. Respected Japanese Formula One driver Satoru Nakajima, for example, was involved with Honda in the NSX's early on-track development at Suzuka race circuit, where he performed many endurance distance duties related to chassis tuning. Brazilian Formula One World Champion Ayrton Senna, who won many races in Formula One with Honda before his death in 1994, was considered Honda's main innovator in convincing the company to stiffen the NSX's chassis further after initially testing the car at Honda's Suzuka GP circuit in Japan. Senna further helped refine the original NSX's suspension tuning and handling by spending a whole day test driving prototypes and reporting his findings to Honda engineers after each of the day's five testing sessions. Senna also tested the NSX at the Nürburgring and other race tracks. As a result of Senna's input, Honda took the NS-X prototype to the Nürburgring to tune the chassis stiffness. Over the course of several months, the chassis was refined in a painstaking process: Nakajima would drive a lap on the circuit and then discuss with the Honda engineers where he felt flex in the chassis. The engineers would hand-weld aluminum braces in the area they believed would fix the issue and send the driver back out to confirm. This process was repeated over and over, with the data results sent directly to Honda headquarters in Japan, where it was fed into a Cray supercomputer and translated into reinforcements in the production aluminum monocoque. As a result of this process, the NS-X chassis stiffness increased by over 50% with only a small increase in weight. The suspension development program was similarly far-ranging and took place at the Tochigi Proving Grounds, the Suzuka circuit, the 179-turn Nürburgring Course in Germany, HPCC, and Honda's newest test track in Takasu, Hokkaido. Honda automobile dealer Bobby Rahal (two-time CART PPG Cup and 1986 Indianapolis 500 champion) also participated in the car's development.

Source: Wikipedia

Matt
01-21-2004, 11:05 PM
Official launch and production
The NSX made its first public appearances in 1989, at the Chicago Auto Show in February and at the Tokyo Motor Show in October of that year, receiving positive reviews. Honda revised the car's name from NS-X to NSX before commencement of production and sales. The NSX went on sale in Japan in 1990 at Honda Verno dealership sales channels, supplanting the Prelude as the flagship model. The NSX was sold under Honda's Acura luxury brand starting in November 1990 in North America and Hong Kong.

Upon its official debut, the NSX design concept showcased Honda's technology, measuring only 1,170 mm (46 in) in height, making it only 141.3 mm (5.56 in) taller than the Ford GT40, a GT racing car designed and funded solely to win at LeMans. The Japanese car maker's race track innovations and competitive history were further exemplified on the road by the NSX's ultra-rigid and ultra-light all aluminium monocoque chassis along with front and rear double wishbone suspension, with forged control arms connected to forged alloy wheels. The car additionally boasted the world's first production car engine with titanium connecting rods, forged pistons, and ultra high-revving capabilities – the redline was at 8,300 rpm – all traits usually associated with track and race engineered cars. The NSX's exterior had a dedicated 23-step paint process, including an aircraft type chromate coating designed for chemically protecting the aluminium bodywork and a waterborne paint for the base coat to achieve a clearer, more vivid top color and a smoother surface finish.

The car's chassis rigidity and cornering/handling capabilities were the results of Formula One driver Ayrton Senna's consultation with NSX's chief engineers while testing the NSX prototype at Honda's Suzuka Circuit during its final development. The NSX was initially assembled at the purpose-built Takanezawa R&D Plant in Tochigi from 1989 to early 2004, when it was moved to Suzuka Plant for the remainder of its production life. The cars were assembled by approximately 200 of Honda's highest-skilled and most experienced personnel, a team of hand-picked staff with a minimum of ten years assembly experience employed from various other Honda facilities to run the NSX operation.

Production of the first generation of the NSX ended on November 30, 2005. Sales in the United States and Canada ended in 2005 and 2000, respectively. As of the end of June 2005, the NSX achieved total worldwide sales of more than 18,000 units in over 15 years.

Source: Wikipedia

Matt
01-21-2004, 11:07 PM
Acura NSX #3

Matt
01-21-2004, 11:09 PM
Acura NSX #4

Matt
01-21-2004, 11:13 PM
Acura NSX #5

Matt
01-21-2004, 11:15 PM
Acura NSX #6

Matt
01-21-2004, 11:18 PM
Acura NSX #7

Matt
01-21-2004, 11:20 PM
Acura NSX #8

Matt
01-21-2004, 11:21 PM
Acura NSX #9

Matt
01-21-2004, 11:24 PM
Acura NSX #10

Matt
01-21-2004, 11:25 PM
Acura NSX #11

Matt
01-21-2004, 11:28 PM
Acura NSX #12

Niko_Fx
06-26-2005, 08:09 PM
Hell of a nice picture I just found.

NSX # 13

lfb666
06-27-2005, 09:38 AM
NSX # 14 - Black and White

Revo
06-27-2005, 10:57 AM
Honda NSX #15

Revo
06-27-2005, 11:01 AM
Honda NSX #16

nopassn
09-22-2005, 02:35 PM
3 more...

Lani Kai
09-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Acura NSX #18

PBB
02-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Honda/Acura NSX #19

PBB
02-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Honda/Acura NSX #20

6speed
08-05-2006, 11:43 AM
I just thought I'd add this gorgeous beast.

Sorry about it not being high res, but it is the most beautiful NSX I've ever seen.

clutch-monkey
08-05-2006, 06:03 PM
^ i have hi-res pics of it, it was at a local autosalon too

KonaGreen
08-05-2006, 08:01 PM
hummhummmmma! Thats a spicy NSX!

The_Canuck
08-05-2006, 08:58 PM
hummhummmmma! Thats a spicy NSX!
Theres a thread on it somewhere...

Equinox
08-05-2006, 09:05 PM
wow... that is one very sexy NSX:cool:

Gtek-i
08-06-2006, 01:56 AM
I love the colour...red with gold rims...yum. Any specs or more info on that?

rickysals
12-30-2006, 05:06 AM
I love the colour...red with gold rims...yum. Any specs or more info on that?

search for NSXGT on nsxprime.com

it is owned by member "nsxbox" @ prime

bo9agr
11-07-2007, 04:24 PM
1992 Yellow Acura NSX (pics taken with a camera phone)

Sledgehammer
11-26-2007, 12:07 PM
(from Webb Bland)

1991 Acura NSX Photography by Webb Bland

As a freelance automotive photographer, I enjoy shooting a wide variety of automobiles. I don’t strictly focus on high profile cars or a certain brand; I shoot what I find pleasing to the eye, be it an Audi or an Aston Martin. That said, my continually growing library of photographs features a great assortment of different vehicles, ranging from the Ferrari Enzo and the Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster super exotics, to the Nissan 350Z and Infiniti G35 daily drivers, as well as luxury SUVs and sport bikes. Fine art prints of my photos are available from my website (http://notbland.com/main.php).

Acura NSX #24

Niko_Fx
11-26-2007, 06:29 PM
Nsx # 25

Niko_Fx
11-26-2007, 06:29 PM
Nsx # 26

NSXType-R
11-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Any chance that there are updates of the regular stock Acura/Honda NSX?

I dunno, some of these NSXs seem to be riced than anything else. You don't need huge wheels to handle well. That wasn't the point of an NSX. It might actually even throw off the handling.

The_Canuck
11-26-2007, 11:36 PM
The red one = win

The yellow one = epic fail

Niko_Fx
11-27-2007, 05:33 PM
The red one = win

Thanks.

The rims look superb and the car is in mint condition... The photographer took some great pictures as well :)

NSXType-R
03-22-2009, 09:01 AM
NSX#27

From the Japanese website, two more.

Ferrer
04-25-2009, 11:45 AM
Honda NSX #28

Ferrer
04-25-2009, 11:46 AM
Honda NSX #29

Niko_Fx
04-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Honda NSX #28

They never should have made that car with auto transmission, what a disgrace :mad:

Spastik_Roach
04-25-2009, 08:20 PM
I was just gunna say you'd have to be absolutely crazy to buy an auto NSX.

Ferrer
04-26-2009, 02:39 AM
They never should have made that car with auto transmission, what a disgrace :mad:
Indeed.

Ferrer
01-29-2010, 11:54 AM
Honda NSX #30

Ferrer
01-29-2010, 11:57 AM
Honda NSX #31

cargirl1990
01-29-2010, 11:00 PM
Blue, gold and black are sexy colours...

Yeahone
07-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Acura NS-X (1989) concept car

Presented in 1989 the New Sportscar Experimental was the last prototype before the production version got launched. Developed under later Honda-boss Nobuhiko Kawamoto, tested and configured by F1-legend Ayrton Senna the NS-X concept achieved a lot of positive critics by the American press. This pre-production version features an additional frontspoilerlip, lacks the painted blade in the centervent and badges allround.
The Honda (Acura) NS-X was designed to be a competitor against the Mazda RX-7 (FC3S), Toyota Supra Turbo (JZA70), Mitsubishi 3000 GT (GTO, Dodge Stealth in North America) and Nissan 300 ZX. None of these performace coupes featured an engine mounted short before the rearaxle. Because of this layout that was meant to provide superior handling Honda/Acura focused on Italian design. A few months later the press called it a "Nippon Baby-Ferrari".

Yeahone
07-07-2010, 02:53 PM
The car on track is also equipped with custom wheels in turbine-like design. Last 3 pics show test run on the Nürburgring Nordschleife. It even has German license plates.

Yeahone
07-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Acura (NA1) NSX (1990-1997)

The very early one. Under the hood you find a 3.0 litre V6 developing 201 kW (274 PS, 270 hp), 284 Nm of torque and a redline of 8000 rpm. This engine also featured Honda's VTEC-technology. The power was transmissed over a double-disc clutch with 5-speed manual gearbox. Optional was the typical US-market 4-speed automatic. Already at launch the NSX had 4-canal anti-lock brakes as standart.
For the 0-100 km/h sprint (62.137 mph) Honda claimed 5.9 seconds and a topspeed of 270 km/h (167.77 mph). The automatic (called F-matic) reached 10 km/h (6.21 mph) less.

Yeahone
07-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Since there are so many carenthusiasts from oversee I don't get why nobody posted these images before me. Especially when a member of this forum wears a nickname pointing at this car. ;)

Yeahone
07-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Acura (NA1) NSX-T (1995-1997)

Introduced five years after launch of the coupe: the NSX-T (Targa).
This version can store its top under the rearwindow (shown at page 3, picture 27 by Ferrer). The rest stays just like the coupe.

It is very hard to spot the differences between both when the roof is on but the NSX-T features a longer windshieldframe while the coupe has the "gap" directly behind the glass.
(You can see that pretty good at page 1, post #13 from Niko_Fx)

NSXType-R
07-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Since there are so many carenthusiasts from oversee I don't get why nobody posted these images before me. Especially when a member of this forum wears a nickname pointing at this car. ;)

Haha, I contributed two images from the last page.

I appreciate every last image.

Thanks!

Niko_Fx
07-07-2010, 06:30 PM
I'm liking this Yeahone guy!!

pimento
07-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Yea, I guess he can stay. :p

Yeahone
07-08-2010, 12:30 AM
Thank you all! I said it before, nice place in here :)

Acura (NA2) NSX-T (1997-2002)

In 1997 Acura updated the NSX for the North American Market. With exception of a few exclusive cars the coupe was dropped and only the Targa version stayed available. The visuals remained untouched but the wheels got a new design (9-spokes instead of 5 and a larger diameter). Under the reardiffusor you now will find rounder (before they were half-oval) and not anymore polished exhaust-endpipes which also achieved more efficiecy as well as a redesigned intake. These are the only hints that this car had a new engine. The former 3.0 litre DOHC-VTEC V6 (coded C30A and was also installed in earlier Rover models) had been replaced by a 3.2 litre DOHC-VTEC V6 (C32B) with a higher output. It developed 290 SAE horsepower (216 KW) with 224 lb·ft (304 Nm) of torque while the Honda which had the same changes was claimed in Europe to have 280 hp (204 KW) and 298 Nm of torque.
The 5-speed manual was replaced by a 6-speed gearbox. The former 2-disc clutch was dropped and a new 1-disc clutch developed by the German Luk groupe got installed.
The German test magazine Sport Auto found out on an Euro spec Honda NA2 that the clutch was too small and weak to cope with the engines performance and traction of the rearwheels. The testcar even had problems with temperature on the disc which caused a complete fail of the clutch.
With the upgrades the NA2 was capable of taking 0.2 sec less for the sprint from standstill to 100 km/h (62.137 mph).
Because of the self-restriction in power Japanese carmanufacturers often claim lower performance figures than the engines actually are able to reach. Stock NSX (NA2) with 3.2 litre motor have been measured close to 300 horsepower. The fuel consuption over 100 km in the mix was about 12 litre.

Yeahone
07-08-2010, 12:49 AM
For those who struggle with identifying Honda or Acura: Due to the Acura is concepted only for North American market it features sidemarkers in front- and rearbumper.

Yeahone
07-10-2010, 03:43 AM
Acura (NA2) NSX Alex Zanardi Edition (1999)

The Zanardi Edition is similar to the Japanese Honda NSX Type-S. It was one of the few US-spec cars of the NA2-generation with a fixed roof. It was built as a tribute to the famous Champ Car racer Alex Zanardi who won the CART Champ Car championship in 1997 and 1998 on Honda / Acura.
The special edition NSX was only available with Formular Red paintjob because it reflected the colour of Zanardi's team Chip Ganassi Racing.
The car was 149 pounds lighter than a stock (NA2) NSX-T. Acura used a fixed hard-top roof, lighter rear spoiler, single pane rear glass, lightweight BBS alloy wheels with darkgrey powder-coat, a lighter battery, and a manual rack-and-pinion steering system instead of the electric power steering.
The front features a non-painted spoilerlip similar to the NS-X Concept. The interior comes with black leather and red stitches, custom floor-mats with red framelines and a brushed-aluminum plaque with an engraved Acura logo, Zanardi's signature.
The model was limited to only 50 units for the North American market. Number 1 owned by Zanardi himself, rumored to be modified by Honda. several sources claim that the car has been converted to hand-activated throttle, braking, and shifting mechanisms in order to allow Zanardi (who lost his legs in a horrible crash at Lausitzring in 2001) driving it.

The 6th picture shows a scaled model but I thought it matches with the other 5.

NSXType-R
07-10-2010, 06:55 AM
The Zanardi Edition was one of the best variants. Too bad it's so rare. And what a shame about Alex Zanardi's legs too. That's really sad. I do hear that he continues to race with hand controls.

LeonOfTheDead
07-10-2010, 10:08 AM
The Zanardi Edition was one of the best variants. Too bad it's so rare. And what a shame about Alex Zanardi's legs too. That's really sad. I do hear that he continues to race with hand controls.

He also won some races in the WTCC. BMW also adopted its latest sportsbike so that he could ride it at Monza I think last year or 2008 at worst.

Ferrer
07-10-2010, 10:13 AM
He doesn't race in the WTCC anymore though, does he?

NSXType-R
02-09-2012, 08:24 PM
One more.

I guess you could call it a targa top?

NSXType-R
04-03-2016, 06:38 AM
A few more...

NSXType-R
11-27-2019, 09:14 PM
Lost track of how many photos were in this thread.

NSXType-R
11-27-2019, 09:16 PM
I think Honda sometimes puts the spotlight on owner's cars. I'm not sure if any of them came stock with black rims.

NSXType-R
11-27-2019, 09:17 PM
Still real pretty after all these years.

NSXType-R
11-27-2019, 09:35 PM
Last one for now maybe.

Man of Steel
11-27-2019, 10:24 PM
I think Honda sometimes puts the spotlight on owner's cars. I'm not sure if any of them came stock with black rims.

Thanks for the pictures! Might be an Alex Zanardi edition with the black rims. This was a special edition which is also in this thread as a reference. Cheers!

Edit: I believe this was only a special edition on the Acura model, so I might be mistaken.

NSXType-R
11-28-2019, 06:26 AM
Thanks for the pictures! Might be an Alex Zanardi edition with the black rims. This was a special edition which is also in this thread as a reference. Cheers!

Edit: I believe this was only a special edition on the Acura model, so I might be mistaken.

No problem! Correct, the Alex Zanardi Edition was a model to celebrate his CART wins, so probably not.

Kitdy
11-28-2019, 12:58 PM
I almost break my neck whipping it around whenever I see a first gen on the roads.

EDIT: Red badge may indicate it's a rare Type-R?

NSXType-R
11-28-2019, 07:38 PM
I almost break my neck whipping it around whenever I see a first gen on the roads.

I noticed the red badge too, I'm not sure. I think it's just a nicely customized NSX that stayed mostly stock. I thought the first gen Type Rs were mostly Championship White, but I could be wrong about that too.

Fun fact, the last time I saw a first gen NSX was a while ago. Imagine my excitement when I walk out of a 6 hour exam and see one while crossing the street on my way to the subway. Even better, I got it on my phone. And I aced the exam too. It made me smile and lifted my spirits a lot.

Kitdy
11-30-2019, 01:16 PM
I noticed the red badge too, I'm not sure. I think it's just a nicely customized NSX that stayed mostly stock. I thought the first gen Type Rs were mostly Championship White, but I could be wrong about that too.

Fun fact, the last time I saw a first gen NSX was a while ago. Imagine my excitement when I walk out of a 6 hour exam and see one while crossing the street on my way to the subway. Even better, I got it on my phone. And I aced the exam too. It made me smile and lifted my spirits a lot.

Divine intervention!

f6fhellcat13
12-01-2019, 07:24 AM
Kitdy, do you see much JDM stuff on Ontarian roads, or is that more a west-coast thing? The only JDM stuff I see of note in QC is a guy with a half-dozen RHD Del Sols strewn across his farm. The Quebecois are a strange lot...

Ferrer
12-01-2019, 08:13 AM

Automatic = no-Type-R... me thinks...

Kitdy
12-01-2019, 12:01 PM
Kitdy, do you see much JDM stuff on Ontarian roads, or is that more a west-coast thing? The only JDM stuff I see of note in QC is a guy with a half-dozen RHD Del Sols strewn across his farm. The Quebecois are a strange lot...

That scene definitely exists here, it's just a way bigger deal in BC generally, and Van City specifically.

I am not plugged into the JDM scene, but there are lots of clubs and meetups. You'll see R32s, R33s, R34s, and Sileighty's on the streets of Toronto in the summer.

NSXType-R
03-29-2020, 08:57 AM
Bump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg-oiuU0Nzc&t=29s

Man of Steel
02-07-2021, 03:07 PM
Honda NSX #47

Man of Steel
02-07-2021, 03:08 PM
Honda NSX #48

Man of Steel
02-07-2021, 03:10 PM
Honda NSX #49

Man of Steel
02-07-2021, 03:11 PM
Honda NSX #50

Man of Steel
02-07-2021, 03:13 PM
Honda NSX #51

Man of Steel
02-07-2021, 03:15 PM
Honda NSX #52

Man of Steel
02-07-2021, 03:17 PM
Honda NSX #53

Man of Steel
02-08-2021, 12:47 PM
Honda NSX #54

Man of Steel
02-08-2021, 12:49 PM
Honda NSX #55

alendrew11
02-12-2021, 09:24 AM
Bump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg-oiuU0Nzc&t=29s (https://www.ultrabadminton.com/)

I am a big fan of japanese cars especially the NSX is astonishingly beautiful. Anyway it seems to have a European influence on its design....