PDA

View Full Version : Ghia Ferrari 212

porlamfer
01-22-2004, 06:05 PM
Ferrari's early model.

baddabang
01-22-2004, 06:18 PM
thats pretty cool i think actually. were they suppost to target older family people wilth that thing????

ribatejo69
07-29-2007, 06:09 AM
it's Juan Peron car

Ferrer
07-29-2007, 09:38 AM
It looks like a Barcelona taxi... :p

ribatejo69
07-29-2007, 10:17 AM
It looks like a Barcelona taxi... :p

:D :D :D :D

(at the time of that car, in Lisbon the taxis are black and green, light green. this bi-color today is fashion but, I remember in the 70's, are ugly)

ribatejo69
07-29-2007, 10:18 AM
well, today is my Veyron day: 1.001 posts, not bad :cool:

Ferrer
07-29-2007, 10:31 AM
:D :D :D :D

(at the time of that car, in Lisbon the taxis are black and green, light green. this bi-color today is fashion but, I remember in the 70's, are ugly)
Hey, some still were, at least when I was in Lisbon last year... :)

ribatejo69
07-29-2007, 10:40 AM
Hey, some still were, at least when I was in Lisbon last year... :)

yes, have a 'return to past': are fashion theme in the news. and I dont' know if he exist in this days, but Lisbon in some past years have a lot of old Merc's, Pontom, in job. in the Rossio, a downtown central squar, I remember a old american lumousine of the 40's/50/s, maybe a Packard. whit special price, normally for tourism show over the city, marriages and divorces, special journey (and tarif...) for received firts prize of national lottery... :cool: they (old taxis) are cool

ribatejo69
07-29-2007, 10:42 AM
yes, have a 'return to past': are fashion theme in the news. and I dont' know if he exist in this days, but Lisbon in some past years have a lot of old Merc's, Pontom, in job. in the Rossio, a downtown central squar, I remember a old american lumousine of the 40's/50/s, maybe a Packard. whit special price, normally for tourism show over the city, marriages and divorces, special journey (and tarif...) for received firts prize of national lottery... :cool: they (old taxis) are cool

(the old Rossio taxi are all black)

Ferrer
07-29-2007, 11:53 AM
I loved Lisbon. I think it was like stuck in the 70's and had a very charming air of melancoly and faded greatness. I thought it was fantastic.