PDA

View Full Version : UCP Member page-Who are you?

sandwich
01-22-2004, 08:56 PM
Hello everybody. I'm sure this has been done before, but I'm too lazy to do a search, and I know we have new members, so lets introduce ourselves. I want to know:

name
Car you drive
car you wish you could drive
what kind of a car person you are (Ie, race fan, luxury nut, supercar fiend, ricer, brand fanboy, etc.)

For me:
Andrew
20 yrs
boston, MA, USA
92 honda civic...hey it does well on gas...
Wish i could have a ford RS200 EVO...my dream car right now
I'm a big supercar fan and even more of a rally fiend....i wish I could have witnessed group B.

Next?

Egg Nog
01-22-2004, 09:40 PM
This is quite similar to mechanixfetch's census thread, but it is different enough for me to post here as well as everyone else :)

name: Shawn
Car you drive: Porsche 914/VW Jetta TDi
car you wish you could drive: Lotus Elise/a million others
what kind of a car person you are: Realistic, logical, and economically-minded, enthusiast of quick and nimble sports cars. ;)

Dragon.Knight
01-22-2004, 10:58 PM
name: Leah
Car you drive: Mercedes 220
car you wish you could drive: Mg convertable
what kind of a car person you are: small light sportscars?

Batmobile_Turbo
01-23-2004, 12:41 AM
name barett
age almost 16
location Calgary
Car you drive: EDIT: None :p
car you wish you could drive saleen S7
what kind of a car person you are: i'm a VW fan, and a bit of everything else.

Pliz
01-23-2004, 04:39 AM
do we hav a chik now?

RYDER
01-23-2004, 08:39 AM
ANT
ATL,GA,USA
2002 NISSAN SE-R(TRY ME ON THE TRACK IF YA WANNA)
I WANNA GET A 2001 SKYLINE GT-R V-SPECII R34 I WANNA GET SOMETHING FASTER BUT I MISS ALL MY UPGRADES IN MY SLLEEPER SE-R
IMMA CRAZY MUTHA ****A WHO WON'T PUSH MY CAR FOR KNOW I GOT A STAGE 3 TURBO FOR THE DAMN THING I PUT IT ON ON THE 23 OF JAN

white devil
01-23-2004, 10:38 AM
name Mahmoud
age almost 17
location canada
Car you drive NON
car you wish you could drive???????? Las Vegas Wings
what kind of a car person you are: i like sport car with luxury and that gives
any BMW :D

Swissbeatz
01-23-2004, 12:40 PM
name:SwissBeatz
Car you drive:Porsche 996 Carrera 4
car you wish you could drive: McLaren F1
what kind of a car person you are: I love luxury cars

more-boost1555
01-23-2004, 01:02 PM
name: Paul
Car I drive: 2002 Ford Focus ZX3, black with 5 speed manual.
Car I wish I drove: Geee let's see... :D , TVR Cerbera 4.5, 03' Mustang Cobra, R34 Skyline GTR V-Spec II, VW Golf R32, Saleen S7, Saleen SR, Ferrari F50, Ford GT, Ferrari 550 maranello, Aston Martin Vanquish or DB7 GT, Aston Martin AM V8. Just ot name a few ;)
Kind of car person I am: Ford fan, Ferrari fan, Grand Tourers are my favorite kind of sports cars. But I love many many different cars.

baddabang
01-23-2004, 01:04 PM
name: patrick
car i drive: chevy blazer
car i want: s7
and i like big a$$ off roaders

Homem de Gelo
01-23-2004, 07:58 PM
- name: Érico. people called me Eric when I lived in the US, so you can call me Eric.

- age: 23 years of drugs sex and rock and roll, except for the drugs. ;)

- location: Brasilia, Capital of Brazil. Yeah, the capital of Brazil is neither Rio de Janeiro nor Săo Paulo.

- Car you drive: VW Gol. It's like a Golf's smaller brother.

- car you wish you could drive: M3

- what kind of a car person you are: a pimp. There's nothing better than catching the attention of women and flerting. I love it. If I had more money, I'd be pimping 24/7. But I'm also a very loyal friend, and I beleive friends are the most important thing in life. You never get to chose your family, but you do chose your friends. And I love F1, but I beleive it needs some many changes.

CaT
01-23-2004, 08:36 PM
hi!!!
name- CAT
age- 18
location - Perth, Western Australia..."mate"
car you drive- 1987 Holden ML Barina
what car you wish you could drive- atm i would prolly say a 1971 GTHO XY Ford Falcon, purple with black pinstripes,and a black leather interior!!! :)
what kind of car person you are- i like all sorts of things...as you can tell from above i like classics, but then i do like 240zx's...they're so purdy:) oooh...ad i'd luv a mustang convertible, not sure what year atc. coz i havent looked into it or nuthin.

Matra et Alpine
01-24-2004, 05:19 AM
name - Peter
age - 46
location - Near Edinburgh, Scotland
Car you drive - Alpine A610, Matra Bagheera S, nav. in MGB GT Post-Hisotirc rally car.
car you wish you could drive - Audi Quattro S2 Groub B
what kind of a car person you are - safe, track junky

Suka
01-24-2004, 05:43 AM
Tom
Essex, England
To young to drive but built a GTM Libra with my Dad
Carrera GT
Supercar nut, Rally crazy!

kko
01-24-2004, 09:28 PM
joe
st louis
too young, but have droven many :cool:
1967 COPO corvette roadster , red on black with all aluminum big-block 427 , o ya
wanna-be drag racer

SPHFerrari
01-28-2004, 03:12 PM
name Spenser
age 14
cant drive yet but will drive my bros 00 Camry and have driven that, dads 01 740iL, moms 00 chevy suburban
wish i could drive lamborghini murcielago but right now anything would be great
i love supercars!!!! read many car mags and collect many diecast cars

Egg Nog
01-28-2004, 06:25 PM
ANT
ATL,GA,USA
2002 NISSAN SE-R(TRY ME ON THE TRACK IF YA WANNA)
I WANNA GET A 2001 SKYLINE GT-R V-SPECII R34 I WANNA GET SOMETHING FASTER BUT I MISS ALL MY UPGRADES IN MY SLLEEPER SE-R
IMMA CRAZY MUTHA ****A WHO WON'T PUSH MY CAR FOR KNOW I GOT A STAGE 3 TURBO FOR THE DAMN THING I PUT IT ON ON THE 23 OF JAN

Um, yeah okay. I usually try to avoid being an ass to people, but I'm sorry guys, this can't be helped. I apologise in advance for my actions:

1. Press "caps lock"
2. I don't beleive you.
3. I doubt that anyone else does.
4. If you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't have claimed to have put on a "stage 3 turbo"
5. You are a hopeless fanboy.
6. Your name is "ant"?

Smokescreen
01-28-2004, 08:42 PM
Logan
Berne, Indiana
I ride 2001 Yamaha Razz (monsta!) soon to have a 94 Intrepid (very relieble)
Wish I drove a Yenko Camaro or HemiCuda maybe a LS1 powered C5 (I know, there is no street one, but that can be changed) and a Superformance S1 to dick around with.
A hot rodder

ZerK
01-29-2004, 07:18 AM
Name: Adam
Car I drive: I wish!
Car I wish I could drive: MG SV, or TVR T350t
Kind of person: MG-Rover nut (call me a fanboy if you must, but I think if this firm pulls out of their financial difficulties and stops playing with TATA, they can do some great stuff. The 'Zed' cars are brill, and the SV is plain awesome). I like all aspects of cars, but the one thing I really love is car design. I dunno why, it's just the idea of making something beautiful, functional, fast... you can call me sad :D

NoOne
01-29-2004, 07:42 AM
NAME: Dave
CAR I DRIVE: Hyundai Tiburon, Ford Windstar
CAR I WISH I COULD DRIVE: Koenigsegg CC8S
KIND OF CAR PERSON I AM: Musclecar enthusiast, 1/4 mile drag racer, former street racer.

Rijoh
01-29-2004, 07:46 AM
name: Johan
Car you drive: none:(
car you wish you could drive: Ferrari F50
what kind of a car person you are: supercar fan

The Tuner
01-29-2004, 01:49 PM
name: Murtaza
Car you drive: Honda Accord
car you wish you could drive: Anything from the 350Z (not tht its the worst, its jus tht its got the smallest price tag) to the Venom 800 to the Enzo to the CLK-GTR to the Cadillac 16!!!
what kind of a car person you are: carfan, sportfan, bookfan, moviefan, sheeshafan!

lfb666
01-29-2004, 03:10 PM
Name: László
Car i drive: Audi S3 and Suzuki Swift GTi
Car i wish i could drive: BMW 850 CSi
Kind of car person i am: Love luxury cars, sportcars and German Cars.

SPHFerrari
01-29-2004, 05:04 PM
name: Murtaza
Car you drive: Honda Accord
car you wish you could drive: Anything from the 350Z (not tht its the worst, its jus tht its got the smallest price tag) to the Venom 800 to the Enzo to the CLK-GTR to the Cadillac 16!!!
what kind of a car person you are: carfan, sportfan, bookfan, moviefan, sheeshafan!

in dubai i think there is this sick hotel that has the only seven star rating. if i am right have u seen it and i think theres this great waterpark at the hotel too. have u been or seen it?

Falcon500
01-29-2004, 05:38 PM
Nick
CAR YOU DRIVE: 1980 Datsun sunny and a 71 XY ford Falcon undergoing restoration.
CAR YOU WISH YOU COULD DRIVE: FORD GT40
WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE: general car enthusiest (mostly muscle cars) want to get involed in racing cant for now...lack of funds, i enjoy whatching sports especially motor racing.

Misho
01-29-2004, 06:31 PM
in dubai i think there is this sick hotel that has the only seven star rating. if i am right have u seen it and i think theres this great waterpark at the hotel too. have u been or seen it?

I beleive you are talking about Burj Al-Arab (which translates into "Tower of the Arabs"). It is THE most luxerious hotel in the world. There is also a popular misconsemption that it is a seven star hotel. There is nothing such as a seven star rating, the maximum you can obtain is a 5 star rating, at least officially. Even in their website it is stated to be a 5 star super deluxe or something like that.
Their most expensive suite costs around U.S $25,000 per night and is over 1500m sq. in area. When you book in the hotel, you get to choose ur option for pick from/to the hotel. The choices are a rolls royce (they have a ten silver seraph fleet) or a helicopter.
Just to get into the hotel to looks around costs money !!
:)

The Tuner
01-30-2004, 01:26 PM
yup
burj al arab. the tower of the arabs. it is AMAZIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! misho's rite, to get a tour of the hotel u gotta pay abt 200 dhs, wich is roughly $55! and for tht u get a tour of one room and sum parts of the hotel! it is claimed tht its a 7 star, but from wat i understand, there is a 6 star hotel sumwhere, and the burj is waaaaay nicer thn tht. hell, all the shower curtains are velvet, and the stair banisters are like 18 or 20 karat gold! cheapest room is abt 2000 dhs a nite ($545).
and as for whether or not i have gone inside: i did have a friend who came to town and stayed there, and i was sposed to go n meet him, (dad's friend actually, so dad went) but i didnt go coz i went for sum street racin on the other side of town....smart or wat, eh? :D
btw, we're gettin burj dubai comin up soon. the dubai tower, gonna be the tallest structure ever, and jus next to it the dubai mall, wich is gonna be larger than any mall in the world!

mr bill
01-30-2004, 06:17 PM
name: Alex
Car you drive: Nissan Sentra 1994
car you wish you could drive: Dodge Viper GTS Racer
what kind of a car person you are: Main Battle Tank person :- ) I'd rather crew a T-90 then a car of any kind (after all, a hatch beats a sun roof anyday)... but failing that; cars that actaully NEED rear spoilers are where its at.

Suka
02-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Um, yeah okay. I usually try to avoid being an ass to people, but I'm sorry guys, this can't be helped. I apologise in advance for my actions:

1. Press "caps lock"
2. I don't beleive you.
4. If you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't have claimed to have put on a "stage 3 turbo"
6. Your name is "ant"?
Nail on the head Egg Nog!

mechanixfetch
02-02-2004, 09:03 PM

1. Press "caps lock"
2. I don't beleive you.
6. Your name is "ant"?
Brilliantly said +1 for fanboy/liar shut down. Why can't liars lie convincingly? they have to GO SO OVER THE TOP AND CALL ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES BY DOING DUMB THINGS LIKE TYPING IN CAPITALS AND SAYING STUPID THINGS LMFAO LOL 1337 OMG HAHAHAHAHA

Falcon500
02-02-2004, 09:07 PM
Brilliantly said +1 for fanboy/liar shut down. Why can't liars lie convincingly? they have to GO SO OVER THE TOP AND CALL ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES BY DOING DUMB THINGS LIKE TYPING IN CAPITALS AND SAYING STUPID THINGS LMFAO LOL 1337 OMG HAHAHAHAHA
Some people arnt gifted with self esteem and a general feelingof well being and feel better when they can pull that kindof crap off real sad isnt it.

mechanixfetch
02-02-2004, 09:09 PM
This thread is somewhat like my census from a few weeks ago but oh well.
Name: Anthony
Age 17
Car I drive: My parents 98 Civic si (DX in US) and 96 Ford Explorer w/5.0L V8
Car I want to drive: My own. Right now I want a Fiero
Kind of person I am: Right wing capitalist bastard who is easy going and likes long walks on the beach being sensitive an..... Really I like Cars, fast ones and Camping I'm an out doorsey type and I'm a fan of Corination St.

crisis
02-05-2004, 10:43 PM
Phil
AGE 40
LOCATION Adelaide South Australia
CAR YOU DRIVE Holden Commodore SV8, Toyota 80 series Landcruiser
CAR YOU WISH YOU COULD DRIVE TVR Cerbera Speed 12, Aston Martin Vanquish among others.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE Big rear wheel drive V8s or more. Motorsport in general.

Doza
02-08-2004, 09:12 AM
Austin
AGE 17
LOCATION Oklahoma
CAR YOU DRIVE '91 Honda Prelude, SYKLINE GTR442SSRSGTMCHAMMER R356('71 Chevrolet C-10 w/383)
CAR YOU WISH YOU COULD DRIVE Grand Prix GTP, L88 Corvette
WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE anything but rice. Honda isn't rice, Honda with a bi level wing and fart muffler is.

sandwich
02-08-2004, 09:42 AM
SYKLINE GTR442SSRSGTMCHAMMER R356.

OMG U GOT 2 DRYV TEH GTR442SSRSGTMCHAMMER R356 EDICHON? I HERD DAT'S D BEST, LIKE 0 60 N LIK 1 SECND!!!

:D

Doza
02-08-2004, 10:10 AM
OMG U GOT 2 DRYV TEH GTR442SSRSGTMCHAMMER R356 EDICHON? I HERD DAT'S D BEST, LIKE 0 60 N LIK 1 SECND!!!

:D
OMG WRONG 0-60 in .3 seconds n00b.

Quiggs
02-08-2004, 10:21 AM

Mine does it in .28 cause I have NAWZ!!!!!

Anyway...

Car you drive: 97 VW Golf 4 door
Car you wish you could drive: Everyday- Mazda RX8 Once- Ferrari F355
What kind of a car person you are: Ferrari, American muscle, anti-rice and anti-Civic.

Wheelman
02-08-2004, 10:40 AM
Name: Max
Car you drive: 1990 Volkswagen Corrado G60
Car you wish you could drive: Too many compelling cars out there to answer such a question.
What kind of a car person you are: Grand touring driving enthusiast.

DodgeNitroBIRM
02-08-2004, 07:36 PM

Anyway...

Car you drive: 97 VW Golf 4 door
Car you wish you could drive: Everyday- Mazda RX8 Once- Ferrari F355
What kind of a car person you are: Ferrari, American muscle, anti-rice and anti-Civic.

NOTING!!! MYNE DOES .0000000000000000000000000000001 CUZ I TUK OF BACK DRIVESHIT!! FWD RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FWD KIL RWD!!!!!!!! W00T!!!!!!!

Back to the subject at hand...
Name: Justin
Car you drive: 03 Ford Ranger XLT
Car you wish you could drive: Anything fast!
What kind of a car person you are: Anti-stupid Rice, likes anything with wheels, a motor, and something with a body, anti-extreme Muscle Car

crisis
02-08-2004, 10:31 PM
anti-rice and anti-Civic.
You know being "anti rice" (which seems to be the nouveau car fashion) is just as stupid as being a "ricer". You are as sinlge minded in your approach as they are, only from tyhe opposite perspective. All automotive genres will inevitably have an example which will be an exeptoin to the rule. I think overtly body kitted cars can look awful but every now and then someone gets it right to my eye. It is an extremely subjective are we are talking about. If you are criticising the attitude where a Hyundai gets a rear spoiler and 19" wheels with 6" brakes and a 10" exhaust I would agree but not all cars that get the tag ricers are neccessarily off in my view.

The Tuner
02-09-2004, 10:26 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

mooseTSi
02-11-2004, 09:12 PM
name: Matt
Car you drive: 1991 eagle talon Tsi AWD
car you wish you could drive: Mclaren F1, enzo, and many others
what kind of a car person you are: i like super cars, fast and modded v8's and 4cyl turboed cars. modification is good if it is done correctly. Hate rice (poorley modified or cheapley modified) and hate people the drive v8's and think no one can beat them because they are so awesome. Oh yeah i like rally, touring, auto-x and hate NASCAR

cls12vg30
02-11-2004, 10:44 PM
name: Christopher
Car you drive: 1988 Nissan 200SX SE V6
car you wish you could drive: 1982 200SX, 1970 Plymouth Barracuda, 280ZX, R34 Skyline, Mk II Supra
what kind of a car person you are: I like mostly older cars. I prefer the quality and longevity of Nissan, Toyota, and Honda, and I have a real interest in '70s and '80s Japanese cars, especially hatchbacks. On the domestic side, I go for Mopars.