View Full Version : Scuba Diving

alpha147
01-23-2004, 01:39 AM
Anybody into this ?

white devil
01-23-2004, 10:48 AM
Anybody into this ?

ohhhhhhhh it s my favourit sport ...although i only tried it once :(
but when i will start working and collect some money the first thing i am going to do is finish my lisence :(

is that you on the pic :confused:

NAZCA C2
01-23-2004, 11:16 AM
I never went scuba diving before, it looks cool though, id like to try it one of these days. I want one of those rebreathers, they are like scuba tanks but they reuse the air you breath.

Misho
01-23-2004, 07:06 PM
i love scuba diving, i have a PADI open water diving liscence. not only that, but i have dived at the best possible location in the world !! (i figure if anyone here is really into scuba diving then they probably can guess what sea i am talkin about !!)

alpha147
01-26-2004, 01:22 AM
Cheers guys , yes thats me in the photo at an inland dive location in the UK.
It,s used as a diver training site and has a number of interesting wrecks that have been placed there.
Tug boat, helecopter, replica of the Nautilas, lorry , london bus, replica spanish galeon and a land rover.

Egg Nog
01-26-2004, 01:26 AM
...a number of interesting wrecks that have been placed there. Tug boat, helecopter, replica of the Nautilas, lorry , london bus, replica spanish galeon and a land rover...

Woah that's awesome! I've gone SCUBA diving a couple of times, but I don't think I ever saw a London Bus ;)

+1, Nice thread.