RX-7 vs. SILVIA S-15...cool !

more fire BUT THIS TIME BMW FIRE :D

Batmobile_Turbo
01-24-2004, 12:59 PM
ricers
they look pretty fast to me.

painterr
01-24-2004, 01:17 PM
That is a nice shot of the RX-7. I Have the BMw one already but if anyone can come up with some more pic I sure would appriciate it. I use them for my chops time to time. I have gotten some great pics off this site! You all keep up the good work! :D

SL500
01-24-2004, 01:29 PM
they look pretty fast to me.
in pics and movies theyre very fast,but in real life.......?

white devil
01-24-2004, 01:31 PM
That is a nice shot of the RX-7. I Have the BMw one already but if anyone can come up with some more pic I sure would appriciate it. I use them for my chops time to time. I have gotten some great pics off this site! You all keep up the good work! :D
porcshe..........

hey dude can you work a bit on that M3 to see what it will look like :p

painterr
01-24-2004, 02:10 PM
porcshe..........

hey dude can you work a bit on that M3 to see what it will look like :p

How is this one:

white devil
01-24-2004, 05:50 PM
How is this one:
THAT IS SOOOOOO NICE how do you get that program i want to have it.... i have lots of free time and that might be a nice thing to bass my time in untill i get accepted in any job :o

Batmobile_Turbo
01-24-2004, 06:46 PM
in pics and movies theyre very fast,but in real life.......?
they're probably impractical in "real" life but RX-7s and Slvia S-15s are pretty fast, ricers are more like a neon with sport exaust and outragous spoiler that doesn't help anything.

painterr
01-24-2004, 07:45 PM
I have a friend that had a Viper and he took it to the drag strip every weekend to race it and he said that he would get beat everytime by a Supra that was there also. After he blew the engine he had another one put in it and then sold it and went out and bought a Supra for half the price of the Viper. Plus he said the parts for the Supra were allot cheaper. So dont sell the rice burners to short. Although I still like the Viper better!! I would have to look through my files to find the pic of his Supra that he bought if you want me to post it so you can see it for yourselves.

white devil
01-25-2004, 11:32 AM
I have a friend that had a Viper and he took it to the drag strip every weekend to race it and he said that he would get beat everytime by a Supra that was there also. After he blew the engine he had another one put in it and then sold it and went out and bought a Supra for half the price of the Viper. Plus he said the parts for the Supra were allot cheaper. So dont sell the rice burners to short. Although I still like the Viper better!! I would have to look through my files to find the pic of his Supra that he bought if you want me to post it so you can see it for yourselves.

yes post them .. were waiting :D