Canon SD500
last week...on a bridge
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=112748

Vaigra
06-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Werty, you got my vote

SPHFerrari
06-23-2005, 05:49 PM
i went with pinin. it was tough though, theyre both great shots. werty's was just at too much of a slant for my tastes, and i found myself tilting my head. pinin's was a bit creative and still looked great so i gave it to him.

Cotterik
06-23-2005, 06:01 PM
pinin u got the same camera as me, great isnt it? good photo werty. only 2 entries?

car_fiend
06-23-2005, 06:07 PM
i had to go with werty's pic, for the reason that the engine... is just an engine pic. so what if its an enzo engine... wow, an engine, where haven't we seen that. Not saying that the pic is not any exclusive, its just that the picture of the camaro, in my opinion, is highly striking.

250 GTO
06-23-2005, 06:09 PM
Werty got my vote!

Speedracer38
06-23-2005, 07:30 PM
I went with Pinin. and i agree with SPH, Werty try not to use such drastic angles for still shots. Its a great pic but i would love to see it more balanced.

Rebirth of Xar
06-23-2005, 07:50 PM
only 2 entries?
This is the runoff competition. they won part 1 and part 2 of week 34s competition.

Week 35 is up for grabs to whoever wants to make the thread. Im officially relieving myself from future comps so the future of the automotive photo comps is up to yall. but ill still enter if someone makes the threads ;) :p

My countdown is up and Ill be dedicating more time to other aspects of my life so my days in UCP are officially numbered! Its been great here and I wanna thank you guys for the fun times!

drakkie
06-23-2005, 11:42 PM
Week 35 is up for grabs to whoever wants to make the thread. Im officially relieving myself from future comps so the future of the automotive photo comps is up to yall. but ill still enter if someone makes the threads ;) :p

My countdown is up and Ill be dedicating more time to other aspects of my life so my days in UCP are officially numbered! Its been great here and I wanna thank you guys for the fun times!

since I already make one comp, i dont have any time left to do another.making such comps is only 15-30 minutes of some easy copying and pasting.i really hope someone is found that is willing to do this for all of us members.The comp must live on !!!
I hope you enjoyed all aspects of the forums.atleast we did enjoy off your great photo's, and always friendlyness on ucp and messenger.too bad you are leaving.Good luck with your website (http://www.nyccarsightings.com) !

Rockefella
06-23-2005, 11:58 PM
Here I come and save the day. Consider me the official thread maker for the Weekly Automotive Comps. Someone just fill me in on the deadlines and start dates. For example, the GT4 comp runs from Wednesday till Tuesday of the next week, and on Tuesday night I make the poll, which lasts for one entire day and the new week starts up.

I'm not too sure of what I got myself into, but hey, it's Summer, and I'm bored. :)

werty
06-24-2005, 02:42 PM
I went with Pinin. and i agree with SPH, Werty try not to use such drastic angles for still shots. Its a great pic but i would love to see it more balanced.
ask and you shall receive ;) , but not as good a photo in my opinion

Speedracer38
06-24-2005, 03:20 PM
Thanks werty that pic is awesome!! do you use a tripod when you shoot?? Id try taking the car out when its a bit darker with little to no sunlight and set a slow shutter speed to get an effect like this- I like how you can see the headlights coming out of the car :cool:

werty
06-24-2005, 04:09 PM
Thanks werty that pic is awesome!! do you use a tripod when you shoot?? Id try taking the car out when its a bit darker with little to no sunlight and set a slow shutter speed to get an effect like this- I like how you can see the headlights coming out of the car :cool:
no tripod was used, but i got one the other day....hopefully i wont have slightly blurred pictures anymore