PDA

View Full Version : Skyline blitz

hame000
01-24-2004, 02:06 AM
This is a message to all those who spend too much time drewling over the mclaren f1. i am here to put the mclaren in it's place, the Bugatti veron, go's from 0-60 in 2.9sec. and has a top speed of 406kph (252.3mph) better yet. it's cheaper, more economical, more comfortable (according to test drivers), and much more. i oculd talk for hours about this car, but insted i'll give the web adress all about it.
http://www.supercars.net/cars/2000@$Bugatti@$18+4%20Veyron%20Conceptg.html
another good car to check out that shit's all over the mclaren f1, is the Nissan Blitz skyline GTR R-348, check it out,
http://www.supercars.net/cars/1999@$Nissan%20Blitz@$Skyline%20GT-R%20R348g.html

Batmobile_Turbo
01-24-2004, 12:57 PM
do you really hate the McLaren F1 that much? it's a really great car, central seating position, 24 karat gold lineing the engine bay, 3 seats instead of two it's still a good car which was way ahead of its time (1993). Also, the Skyline Blitz is not a production car so it kind of doesn't count.

baddabang
01-24-2004, 01:35 PM
This is a message to all those who spend too much time drewling over the mclaren f1. i am here to put the mclaren in it's place, the Bugatti veron, go's from 0-60 in 2.9sec. and has a top speed of 406kph (252.3mph) better yet. it's cheaper, more economical, more comfortable (according to test drivers), and much more. i oculd talk for hours about this car, but insted i'll give the web adress all about it.
http://www.supercars.net/cars/2000@$Bugatti@$18+4%20Veyron%20Conceptg.html
another good car to check out that shit's all over the mclaren f1, is the Nissan Blitz skyline GTR R-348, check it out,
http://www.supercars.net/cars/1999@$Nissan%20Blitz@$Skyline%20GT-R%20R348g.html

ok for one i would perfer other cars over the mclaren f1 and i myself dont like the bugatti veron.
but id rather have a mclaren then any skyline because i dont like asian cars and there are sure less mclaren f1's out there
secondly no car can shit so therefore a bugatti or any other car wouldnt be able to "shit" on a mclaren f1.
and for someone who has probably never driven or seen theres cars in real life you should shut up :D

Batmobile_Turbo
01-24-2004, 06:34 PM
ok for one i would perfer other cars over the mclaren f1 and i myself dont like the bugatti veron.
but id rather have a mclaren then any skyline because i dont like asian cars and there are sure less mclaren f1's out there
secondly no car can shit so therefore a bugatti or any other car wouldnt be able to "shit" on a mclaren f1.
and for someone who has probably never driven or seen theres cars in real life you should shut up :D
very well put, the F1 is more desirable because it is a lot more rare currently.

sandwich
01-24-2004, 08:13 PM
ha...oh man....

real cars turn....so your bugatti, which doesn't even exist yet....will fall short in the corners compared to the f1. And the skyline won't handle as well because of the engine position and weight. Nor will it brake, slalom, or accelerate as fast.

The mclaren is N/A....no turbo lag. That puts it ahead of the bugatti and skyline....Cars don't accelerate to 60 then stop.

I know people put the F1 on a pedestal...but, sadly for some, it belongs there! Even today no one has built a car that clearly beats it. The enzo comes close but it could do a lot better, so don't gimme that.

I don't understand the Skyline fanboys....good car...but not a supercar.

baddabang
01-25-2004, 07:56 AM
i think its safe to say that he made a fool of himself with this thread :D :D

Egg Nog
01-25-2004, 03:03 PM
i think its safe to say that he made a fool of himself with this thread :D :D

Yes, quite obviously ;)

Hame000: The Veyron is not more economical. The McLaren is 65% of its weight, and has a more efficient engine. Regardless, even if that wasn't a blatant lie, it seems odd that you'd even bother saying that it goes more than 400km/h, and then brag about fuel economy.

Even still, why post the cost either? Nobody says "I don't like the F1 because its too expensive" ;)

The Veyron is nowhere near the level of engineering or desirability of the F1, and that's the bottom line.

mechanixfetch
01-25-2004, 03:58 PM
The Veyron is nowhere near the level of engineering or desirability of the F1, and that's the bottom line.
BECAUSE EGG NOG SAID SO!
Sorry I just had to say that after I read that post it was too empting. And for those who have never heard of WWF now WWE (I can't stand it but it has some good lines) That was the Tag line of the most famous wrestler a few years ago "Beacuse Stone Cold said so!"

Egg Nog
01-26-2004, 12:36 AM
Sorry, my bad... that wasn't actually the bottom line. The real bottom line is the one located just north of my signature ;)

more-boost1555
01-26-2004, 02:59 PM
jeeze I really hope none of those supercars.net kids come over to this site. They are so ignorant over there, I like to think we have an intelligent and unbiased little community here. I just pray it never get's ruined by the likes of this moron.