PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Artwork!

Egg Nog
06-26-2005, 12:29 AM
Believe it or not, this guy is only 14 years old! Now that is some serious talent!

http://www.geocities.com/stuffbyalex/index.html

drakkie
06-26-2005, 12:50 AM
that really is one hell of an talented guy :)some drawings look like they are "normal" pictures !!! the chrome benz is awesome...

Egg Nog
06-26-2005, 12:54 AM
I believe the term is "photorealism" ;)

drakkie
06-26-2005, 01:07 AM
I believe the term is "photorealism" ;)
just a typical english word that is not learned to school going kids, who screw up many other stuff in english too :) not me, im best in class though.we had not learned this word though... :o

Egg Nog
06-26-2005, 01:11 AM
just a typical english word that is not learned to school going kids, who screw up many other stuff in english too :) not me, im best in class though.we had not learned this word though... :o

Your english is extremely good. My only knowledge of Dutch is the word "dakkapel" - very strange, I know. :)

r1ckst4
06-26-2005, 01:15 AM
wow.... thats awesome.... hard to believe he drew them all with a pencil.

Comaha
06-26-2005, 01:31 AM
Geoccities says: "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!"

I copied the link into the adress bar. What am I doing wrong?

clutch-monkey
06-26-2005, 01:38 AM
nothing, i think we just killed the website for awhile..
edit: its working for me now :confused:

drakkie
06-26-2005, 02:37 AM
Your english is extremely good. My only knowledge of Dutch is the word "dakkapel" - very strange, I know. :)

thank you.I always get the best grades of my class.a lot of people compliment me on my english, whther it is on Messenger, on phone (foreign phone calls ~!), or using a microphone on messenger.

I have learned english for 6 years now.i only started to get good at it since 2 years ago.UCP has helped my english develop a lot too.Now i speak it more with words that you guys use in daily street language, instead of only words that are in the books. as you can imagine, swearing is not placed into a learning book :rolleyes:.because i use english on an daily base, i have been getting much more used to it.when i first came to ucp, my english was still not very fluently.by now, it has become my second language.i speak it very well, without trying harder as i do with dutch.

do you actually know what "dakkapel" means eggie ?? :) if you want i can learn you some dutch ;)this next sentence is very important:
Mag ik een/twee/drie bier,alsjeblieft ?
Can i have 1/2/3 beer, please ? :D

Egg Nog
06-26-2005, 02:42 AM
do you actually know what "dakkapel" means eggie ?? :)

Yes I do :) - I learned it from Pieter after he got one installed on his house :D

drakkie
06-26-2005, 03:11 AM
Yes I do :) - I learned it from Pieter after he got one installed on his house :D
always handy to know when you come here once :)

Sweeney921
06-26-2005, 08:30 AM
that Porsche 911 GT1 (996) is incredible

cuntukimushroom
06-26-2005, 08:39 AM
http://www.geocities.com/stuffbyalex/ChromeMercedes.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much Detail :eek:

Pinin
06-26-2005, 08:52 AM
Haha, that site is almost always down because of too much traffic.

and now I'm off to practice my drawing...

werty
06-26-2005, 10:10 AM
i got into photorealism, but ive spent the last two years trying to find the next picture to draw, i seriously havent decided yet

derekthetree
06-26-2005, 10:11 AM
do you actually know what "dakkapel" means eggie ?? :) if you want i can learn you some dutch ;)this next sentence is very important:
Mag ik een/twee/drie bier,alsjeblieft ?
Can i have 1/2/3 beer, please ? :D

i was just wondering. i am learning dutch on the side at uni and i was wondering where is the "hebben" in this sentence.

should it not read "mag ik een bier hebben, a.u.b."? or is that too formal (or just plain wrong!)

please feel free to knock me down a notch but i thought i would ask as i am curious to learn :)

Pinin
06-26-2005, 10:22 AM
i got into photorealism, but ive spent the last two years trying to find the next picture to draw, i seriously havent decided yet
Can you post some of your drawings? :)

Cotterik
06-26-2005, 10:30 AM
website doesnt work

Cotterik
06-26-2005, 11:20 AM
nice but theyre just exact drawings of photos taken of the cars, Itd be much better if he used his own imagination to inspire the drawings, rather than just exact copies in pencil

Misho
06-26-2005, 11:25 AM
how about signing the guy's guestbook, will be a nice ego booster i guess.

Manik
06-26-2005, 12:38 PM
Wow, is he ever an amazing artist!:eek: The Ascari that he did is incredible! Hopefully he doesn't stick to the Fast the Furious tuners like he has started on the second page......

baddabang
06-26-2005, 12:45 PM
Wow he has some potential to get into some great art schools after high school.

dydzi
06-26-2005, 01:52 PM
that guy is unbelieveably good, imagine how good he will be in next five years :eek:

werty
06-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Can you post some of your drawings? :)
sure, sorry my room is a little dark :p

EDIT: both drawings are 2.5X bigger than the original photo

Pinin
06-26-2005, 04:11 PM
sure, sorry my room is a little dark :p

EDIT: both drawings are 2.5X bigger than the original photo
Whoa! YOU drew those?! :eek: Very nice.

btw did you draw those by just looking at a pic or did you trace the outline? how long did it take? :)

edit: nice choice of cars too. ;)

werty
06-26-2005, 05:23 PM
Whoa! YOU drew those?! :eek: Very nice.

btw did you draw those by just looking at a pic or did you trace the outline? how long did it take? :)

edit: nice choice of cars too. ;)
yes i drew them, NO TRACING! I dont cheat when it comes to drawing. each took around 15 hours. I did both of these over two years ago.

oh and the enzo front is a little crooked on purpose, because thats the way it was leaning in the actual picture i was looking at.

Pinin
06-27-2005, 04:03 AM
yes i drew them, NO TRACING! I dont cheat when it comes to drawing. each took around 15 hours. I did both of these over two years ago.

oh and the enzo front is a little crooked on purpose, because thats the way it was leaning in the actual picture i was looking at.
Do you know what you're gonna draw next? Or do you need some ideas? :D

Esperante
06-27-2005, 11:58 AM
Not to put it down (don't get me wrong, they're great!) but I think it's a little naive to put these in godly positions. As someone else said, it's actually VERY easy to draw cars off of pictures-then shading comes in, and that's really easy. I mean, REALLY easy. It's just that not usually many people are able to get the both of them (proportions, shading) down pat.