PDA

View Full Version : OMFG - "Pimp my PC" is coming your way

Matra et Alpine
07-01-2005, 04:14 PM
you HAVE to watch the pilot at http://www.extremepcgarage.com/home.html

The cheesy "acting" and BS is sooooooo bad it makes PMC look good :)

Manik
07-01-2005, 04:28 PM
OMFG is right! The P.C. even turned out looking lame......

Sasha? Is the guy gay or something? lol, when he first gets the news at his door the acting is so crappy it actually amuses me.

The star of that show would have to be the guys A4, which looks pretty nice.:)

blackcat77
07-01-2005, 04:45 PM
I have a dual-3.2 with a 6800 Ultra and a gig of fast memory.

And it's all in a plain beige case that I keep under my desk. I've never understood this ricey stuff concerning computer cases.

spi-ti-tout
07-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Damn....nice stuff...the completely opposite way :p
I don't know what those idiots were talking about though....it looked more like a box than a Ferrari except for a tiny bit of unrealism at the steering wheel
The ultimate custom car junkie's game...NFSU2.....ROFLLAMO :)
If you say it's fake then it's fake ;)

spi-ti-tout
07-01-2005, 04:48 PM
The star of that show would have to be the guys A4, which looks pretty nice.:)
Nah, was riced because of the front and rear skirts and the spoiler. Man, what is it with people and putting spoilers on Audi's? Let it be....just doesn't go :(
I'm prepared to say there wasn't even any performance on that thing.

blackcat77
07-01-2005, 04:50 PM
Five minutes of that was about all I could take. Real computer people don't act like a bunch of drama queens.

johnnyperl
07-01-2005, 04:56 PM
The cheesy "acting" and BS is sooooooo bad it makes PMC look good :)
wow, now i understand why some actors are paid millions. thats just horrible.
is this some kind of sick joke?

Manik
07-01-2005, 05:40 PM
Nah, was riced because of the front and rear skirts and the spoiler. Man, what is it with people and putting spoilers on Audi's? Let it be....just doesn't go :(
I'm prepared to say there wasn't even any performance on that thing.

I just got a few glances and just sorta guessed by the widebody looking fenders and interior it was good.

lol, now that I watch it again, i change my mind.:p

F1_Master
07-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Wth is that?
They act just like PMR, and the Sasha guy is obviously part of it all.
They even do the "Handshake."

And did anyone else notice the posters of the women in bikinis and 50 Cent? I also know where that Green Scion tC from the commercial came from.... :o

Vindesh17
07-01-2005, 07:36 PM
is this a real show? cuz it looks like crap to me. its not like if this used his old computer anyway. I think the audi looks good not really that riced compared to other cars I've seen.

Sweeney921
07-01-2005, 09:05 PM
its like a meeting of the dorkiest people on earth!

targa
07-01-2005, 10:50 PM
The cheesy "acting" and BS is sooooooo bad it makes PMC look good :)no ****ing way, it cant be

M_M
07-02-2005, 09:05 AM
... or one of that Scion. They look so coool. With cars like that, would you stay at home playing with Nfs:U2?!? COME ON!!! (Well, that pimped PC is f*cking awesome!)

Rockefella
07-02-2005, 09:09 AM
I don't play NFSU2 because the cars suck and the physics are horrible. Then again, you probably love the Skyline GTR-R34.

matek
07-02-2005, 11:24 AM
that game has no realism :p

and im sorry for the guy if he had to pay them for it ;)

by now theres already newer stuff, PCs are strange in the way you can buy a part and a week later its already out of date, i never see the difference but my mates apparently can, :o but im glad there not as strange as the guys on that show :D

my porsche
07-02-2005, 06:44 PM
did peter just say OMFG?