PDA

View Full Version : How Come.....??

APoCaLiPs_30SDC
07-04-2005, 08:09 PM
UCP doesnt introduce cars with that many pictures. i went to supercars.net and they had REALLY detailed photos of the car and the engine components and chassis frames and shit like that. although you did have to pay for those, UCP didnt have even half that many as some models i saw on there. do yall feel that they have enough pictures of the cars or do they need just a little more? (not to complain, just saying, a big site like this should have a ass-load more than they do)

chec this site:

http://www.supercars.net/

look at how many pictures they have for the '05 BMW M5. shouldnt this page have em? (or do they?)

Esperante
07-04-2005, 08:10 PM
I think you're ill.

IBrake4Rainbows
07-04-2005, 08:12 PM
UCP thrives on our Own photography as much as Studio or Manufacturer photography.

If you'd actually browse the Forums (In particular one place called Matts High Res Hideout) you'd find what your looking for.

And their all free. Count yourself lucky.

targa
07-04-2005, 08:15 PM
yeah, quit complaining

if you take tons of good pictures, in the way that you like, of all these cars that UCP doesnt have, im sure they will add them

until then, dont whine

Niko_Fx
07-04-2005, 08:27 PM
look at how many pictures they have for the '05 BMW M5. shouldnt this page have em? (or do they?)

Yes, they have 18 pics.... Just like UCP (And here you don't have to pay for 15 of them)

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame.php?file=car.php&carnum=2018

Maybe you were looking at the concept (for which UCP has the same amount of pics as SC.Net)... You're making a big deal out of nothing.

Rockefella
07-04-2005, 08:28 PM
Wouter usually has 6-12 pictures of each car, including pictures taken by him or his father.

For media pictures, then go to the Multimedia thread, specifically Matt's Hi-Res Hideout, probably the biggest selection of good, hi-res pictures on the 'net.

Cotterik
07-04-2005, 08:37 PM
UCP doesnt rely on charging its members to enjoy its community, thats why its better then SC.net. and the forum is miles better, more friendly and full of great people and information. It has everything we want and need, without having to pay for it, which you can do if you want even MORE than that. Check out matts hi-res hideout, how could you want MORE pictures!"?

johnnyperl
07-04-2005, 08:43 PM
the forum is much better here.
i dont even use the other info on either site because frankly there is way too much info/pics out on the net for any one site to have it all. find a car youre interested in on UCP, then search for it on the forums and search on the net. neither site is going to make everybody happy.

i agree that neither site has enough pics, but i dont care. i have 48,381 car pics saved on my HD.

clutch-monkey
07-04-2005, 09:11 PM
yeah, i browsed through the forums at sc.net and it appears to be populated by a bunch of "special-ed" class rejects.

my porsche
07-05-2005, 09:09 AM
http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?viewThread=y&gID=4&fID=0&tID=45421

what the FECK!!!! dude what the hell, who tries to get someone orally pregnant, and then makes a thread about it, we're close here, but those people are freakishly close

spi-ti-tout
07-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Read ^^ just a few posts of the above but I couldn't take it anymore. It's beneath my morality.

my porsche
07-05-2005, 09:33 AM
i read it all, its the stupidest thing ever! what kind of freak ddoes that

hey guys, the doc said my dick is too long and it sticks out of my shorts, they might have to cut some off, they wont call me "Mr. Boombastic" anymore!! what do i do?!?!?!

spi-ti-tout
07-05-2005, 09:35 AM
Haha and there was that guy, "My doctor is a woman and it's kinda embarrasing to ask her things like these. I know this site is full of handsome guys, so please help me out!"

That ^^ was the last straw, couldn't read anymore without the fear of vomiting for a whole day.

my porsche
07-05-2005, 09:41 AM
what kinds of guy doesnt want a woman fondling his lil' men!?

and i still havent figured out the whole "failed oral pregnancy" thing... :confused: