PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks: 4th of July

Niko_Fx
07-05-2005, 03:20 PM
Every 4th of July we have this awesome fireworks show right at Delray Beach in front of the Marriot hotel.

As I was filming with my digi cam the end of the show, a major firework exploted right on the boat that was shooting them.

(Video Attached)

spi-ti-tout
07-05-2005, 03:37 PM
Sweet stuff.....but why in Venezuela?
I mean, it's got nothing to do with US's independance....right? :confused:

Niko_Fx
07-05-2005, 03:38 PM
Sweet stuff.....but why in Venezuela?
I mean, it's got nothing to do with US's independance....right? :confused:

I live in the US

SPHFerrari
07-05-2005, 03:43 PM
hahaha was that u laughing at the very end? :D

spi-ti-tout
07-05-2005, 03:46 PM
I live in the US
"Location: Caracas, Venezuela"

Niko_Fx
07-05-2005, 03:50 PM
hahaha was that u laughing at the very end? :D

Nope, that was my little brother hehehe :) I actually yelled like an idiot "The $h*t exploted on the boat!!!"... And that's why I cut the vid ad the very beggining of the explosion, just before my scream kicks in.

Before anyone says something about my brother being an inconsiderate jerk...

The last place technician Chris Ross wants to be tonight once fireworks begin blasting 1,000 feet up from his barge into the night sky off Delray Beach is on the vessel's deck.

He will stay hidden in a massive storage container, shielded from the pounding, crackling and whistling of about 7,500 shells exploding in the city's 23-minute Fourth of July fireworks show, billed as one of the largest in South Florida. The cover will keep him and the rest of the crew safe, he said, just in case one of those many shells blows up prematurely 100 feet above the barge and rains sizzling-hot sparks.

Edit:

"Location: Caracas, Venezuela"

Just to let people know where I'm originally from :)

Cotterik
07-05-2005, 03:55 PM
*woo party we arent owned anymore!!* :D:D:D