PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow I go to Italy

Rijoh
07-08-2005, 02:28 AM
Tomorrow I go for two weeks on vacation in Italy, and of course I'm gonna pay Modena and surrounded villages a visit :)
I've got some information of places to go to (from an EVO article), like the Ferrari museum and the gate where the cars leave.
There also is a Lamborghini museum, but I'm not sure if you can just visit it, or that it's only for new owners. Does anyone know more about it, or has some other tips??? Thnx in advance :)

henk4
07-08-2005, 02:31 AM
Tomorrow I go for two weeks on vacation in Italy, and of course I'm gonna pay Modena and surrounded villages a visit :)
I've got some information of places to go to (from an EVO article), like the Ferrari museum and the gate where the cars leave.
There also is a Lamborghini museum, but I'm not sure if you can just visit it, or that it's only for new owners. Does anyone know more about it, or has some other tips??? Thnx in advance :)

If I am not mistaken the Lambo museum is in Bologna, but I could be wrong, it is small anyway, but it apparently has the unique Marzal

Pando
07-08-2005, 03:01 AM
Hope you won't have any communication problems! ;)
http://www.wimp.com/italianenglish/
^ old as hell, but oh so funny :D And this was the first thing that came to mind when i saw the thread, perhaps EVERYONE havn't seen it... :D

my porsche
07-08-2005, 08:00 AM
that was possibly the strupidest thing ive ever seen

have fun in italy rijoh

dydzi
07-08-2005, 08:10 AM
i'd also visit maserati and pagani, they're both in modena too
if you're going to visit torino, you can go to bertone, fioravanti, italdesign, pininfarina and stola too :)

have fun

Rijoh
07-08-2005, 08:24 AM
i'd also visit maserati and pagani, they're both in modena too
if you're going to visit torino, you can go to bertone, fioravanti, italdesign, pininfarina and stola too :)

have fun
I've only got one day to spend in Modena, not the whole two weeks ;)

dydzi
07-08-2005, 08:45 AM
I've only got one day to spend in Modena, not the whole two weeks ;)

if i were you i'd do something about it, when i was skiing last year in italy i resigned from one day of skiing and went to modena then, to visit ferrari's factory :)

whiteballz
07-08-2005, 08:48 AM
that was possibly the gayest thing ive ever seen
hater

my porsche
07-08-2005, 08:52 AM
stop sippin' on haterade sam

whiteballz
07-08-2005, 08:53 AM
grow up :) just because you dont like something dosent mean you should call it "gay"

matek
07-08-2005, 09:41 AM
sowi but that was funny

but things that u dont like are gay bacause i certainly hope that your not one of those that likes the gay? :confused:

Matra et Alpine
07-08-2005, 09:47 AM
sowi but that was funny

but things that u dont like are gay bacause i certainly hope that your not one of those that likes the gay? :confused:

oh dear.

Mummy not give you cuddles when you were wee ?

please leave the attitude outside or join it :(

whiteballz
07-08-2005, 10:14 AM
i have homosexual friends yes, they get enough shit as it is thank you very much.
it annoys me when people say that things they dont like "gay". There isnt anything wrong with being homosexual.

my 0.2c.

my porsche
07-08-2005, 10:23 AM
i have homosexual friends yes, they get enough shit as it is thank you very much.
it annoys me when people say that things they dont like "gay". There isnt anything wrong with being homosexual.

my 0.2c.
i changed it, and you right theres not

shr0olvl
07-08-2005, 10:52 AM

my 0.2c.

people use gay as lame or stupid in america. its the culture, you can't change the culture.

Matra et Alpine
07-08-2005, 12:27 PM
people use gay as lame or stupid in america. its the culture, you can't change the culture.
This is an open international community.

You may live in a town and go to bed with your sister.
It doesnt' make it OK outside of hicksville :)

Point understood ????

America and culture should never be used in the same sentence !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rijoh
07-08-2005, 01:23 PM
OK, people thanx for the tips, especially the 'gay-part' :rolleyes:
Last time I post today, so see you again in two weeks
I'll promise to take some decent pictures :)

IWantAnAudiRS6
07-08-2005, 01:55 PM
Have a good time, get some Ferrari 575 pics!

And any Gallardos you see....

kko
07-08-2005, 04:35 PM

you shouldnt conform to a negative stereotype just because current culture tells you to do so.

shr0olvl
07-08-2005, 05:49 PM
you shouldnt conform to a negative stereotype just because current culture tells you to do so.

I don't. Whats funny is, a gay guy told me that and I thought it would be appropriate to say.

Matra et Alpine
07-09-2005, 02:19 AM
I don't. Whats funny is, a gay guy told me that and I thought it would be appropriate to say.
Possibly a guy who has had to 'accept' that stereotype :( to 'survive' in the neighbourhood :(

Besides, it's NOT widely accepted as OK - so bad for outside of hometown.

whiteballz
07-09-2005, 04:14 AM
so if bush said that iraq was bad, its okay to believe and say the same?

what if saddam said the same thing about america?

just because one person thinks its right doesnt make it.

6'bore
07-09-2005, 04:26 AM
Have fun Rijoh

shr0olvl
07-09-2005, 11:47 AM
so if bush said that iraq was bad, its okay to believe and say the same?

what if saddam said the same thing about america?

just because one person thinks its right doesnt make it.

I didn't say that. Your putting words in my mouth now. Im just trying to say that I agree with what he said.

whiteballz
07-09-2005, 07:54 PM
its the way it sounded to me. sorry for that then. but i dont agree with calling things 'gay'