PDA

View Full Version : White DB9

Gt1Street
07-11-2005, 11:36 AM
http://community.webshots.com/album/389504248EFLnRT

Matra et Alpine
07-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Please read http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=310705&postcount=1 before further posting in this manner

Gt1Street
07-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Please read http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=310705&postcount=1 before further posting in this manner
i read it, im not ignorant of the admin's asks and sayings...
but i am at work so my bandwidth wont allow me to fullfil that one...
when im at home i have no prob what so ever to attach pix

IBrake4Rainbows
07-11-2005, 10:54 PM
This is the Second time you've done this today.

Can you not hold on until you get home?

Suka
07-12-2005, 12:52 AM
I think he has some kind of compulsive posting disorder. :)
*joke*

Matra et Alpine
07-12-2005, 01:10 AM
Here we go, rather thank making ANOTHER post explaining how you dont have time.
Go to message one of this thread. Press the "edit" button, rmofve the link. Say sorry and add "I'll post as attachments later from home" and EVERYONE is happy and no extra time wasted for anyone :)

Gt1Street
07-12-2005, 04:06 AM
This is the Second time you've done this today.

Can you not hold on until you get home?
actually its the first, the other one is the second :)

6'bore
07-12-2005, 08:05 AM
On the subject of the car, it looks good, although I wouldn't buy one in white.

Rockefella
07-13-2005, 02:07 AM
You are clearly out of your mind.. do you understand that you are probably on the verge of being banned.. again? (Considering this is your 2nd or 3rd account.)

Gt1Street
07-13-2005, 02:51 AM
You are clearly out of your mind.. do you understand that you are probably on the verge of being banned.. again? (Considering this is your 2nd or 3rd account.)
who ?

Rockefella
07-13-2005, 03:06 AM
who ?
Nevermind.

Matt
07-13-2005, 03:28 AM
Some of you really need to calm down. Out of all the threads posted like this, you attack someone who hardly ever posts. It's not like he's a consistent problem poster. It's not like he's even on here enough to be a problem. Yet, this entire thread consists of most of you bashing someone, accusing someone and getting pissed at someone who most of you have probably never talked to. Chill, folks. Posting links, while it's not the preferred manner of sharing information and media, isn't the end of the world. Matra, you posted the rules. GT1, you responded with the reason you had and an explanation that you understand the rules and most of the time you abide by them. It should have stopped there. There was no reason for anyone else to step in. There was no reason for the conversation to continue. End it now, all of you, before we lose a member over this absolutely ridiculous flare-up.

Matt
07-13-2005, 03:28 AM
I think he has some kind of compulsive posting disorder. :)
*joke*

Uncalled for.

Matt
07-13-2005, 03:29 AM
actually its the first, the other one is the second :)

Uncalled for.

Matt
07-13-2005, 03:29 AM

Uncalled for and untrue.

Matt
07-13-2005, 03:30 AM
Nevermind.

An apology would have been more appropriate than a "nevermind".

Matra et Alpine
07-13-2005, 04:01 AM
uncalled for :)

Actually THAT was part fo the issue.

Sorry, guys, yep I'm a mean bastard. If somebody screws up and defends or ignores the screw up rather than APOLOGISING then I tend to try to "eduacte" early before it becomes a "problem" later.

Leave idiots alone and they destroy forums as the idiocy spreads as everyoen thinks thast being lazy is fine.

Seen it happen too many times to decent forums.
Sorry for trying to defend the best by setting SOME standards :)

All it will take on UCP is the "expectation": that mods are here to edit posts and we are doomed. There arent' enough mods to hold hands for everyone. So if anyone EXPECTS that and publicly states it then it needs corrected IMMEDIATELY. Ever tried teaching a classroom of teenagers ? You don't give an inch or ... oops there goes the mile :)

Matra et Alpine
07-13-2005, 04:02 AM
uncalled for :)

Actually THAT was part fo the issue.

Sorry, guys, yep I'm a mean bastard. If somebody screws up and defends or ignores the screw up rather than APOLOGISING then I tend to try to "eduacte" early before it becomes a "problem" later.

Leave idiots alone and they destroy forums as the idiocy spreads as everyoen thinks thast being lazy is fine.

Seen it happen too many times to decent forums.
Sorry for trying to defend the best by setting SOME standards :)

All it will take on UCP is the "expectation": that mods are here to edit posts and we are doomed. There arent' enough mods to hold hands for everyone. So if anyone EXPECTS that and publicly states it then it needs corrected IMMEDIATELY. Ever tried teaching a classroom of teenagers ? You don't give an inch or ... oops there goes the mile :)

UNCALLED FOR, I KNOW, but someone had better say it at SOME POINT !!!!

Rockefella
07-13-2005, 04:31 AM
Uncalled for and untrue.
Isn't it the Malaysian guy who threatened to send the mods viruses? Don't recall his name, but I know it was like mgb..something.

Rockefella
07-13-2005, 04:33 AM
Perhaps, but posting threads with just links on two or three seperate occasions didn't deserve my apology, specifically after being told not to. It seems like he was acting to spite any moderation coming his way.

Gt1Street
07-13-2005, 04:42 AM
Perhaps, but posting threads with just links on two or three seperate occasions didn't deserve my apology, specifically after being told not to. It seems like he was acting to spite any moderation coming his way.
i posted both these threads before the new rule was brought up to my attention

Rockefella
07-13-2005, 04:45 AM
I would research that but I believe the other thread's been deleted. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and sorry if I came off as harsh before, I couldn't fall back asleep and I was a bit angry at something.

Gt1Street
07-13-2005, 04:51 AM
I would research that but I believe the other thread's been deleted. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and sorry if I came off as harsh before, I couldn't fall back asleep and I was a bit angry at something.
no biggie

Matra et Alpine
07-13-2005, 04:57 AM
Fine.

But explain WHY you posted reasons and excuses rather than going back and editing it as requested.

IN FACT you said the mods could do it if they wanted to !!!

Sorry, but in Glasgow you'd have got a clip round the ear as a kid :)

Gt1Street
07-13-2005, 05:22 AM
Fine.

But explain WHY you posted reasons and excuses rather than going back and editing it as requested.

IN FACT you said the mods could do it if they wanted to !!!

Sorry, but in Glasgow you'd have got a clip round the ear as a kid :)
i had enough from you....
i heard you once, i heard you twice, i heard you over and over again
i think everybody got the point by now, so you can stop the on going lecturing
i would very much appriciate it if you stop.

Matra et Alpine
07-13-2005, 05:59 AM
i had enough from you....
i heard you once, i heard you twice, i heard you over and over again
i think everybody got the point by now, so you can stop the on going lecturing
i would very much appriciate it if you stop.
s'funny, but YOU brought it back up and still missed the point of the mesages -- STILL you haven't explained or apologised

As said in PM,s 'bye :p

Gt1Street
07-13-2005, 06:32 AM
s'funny, but YOU brought it back up and still missed the point of the mesages -- STILL you haven't explained or apologised

As said in PM,s 'bye :p
ok, that was very two faced of you...
first you say that i dont respect peoples requests
and then you go and disregard mine...
very mature

Matra et Alpine
07-13-2005, 06:43 AM
ok, that was very two faced of you...
first you say that i dont respect peoples requests
and then you go and disregard mine...
very mature
100% CONSISTENT :)
Not "two-faced" :D
WHEN you act reasonably then you get treated reasonably.
STILL no acceptance of responsibility for your acts.
You want everyone to forget you ever did it and YOU dont' seem to accept responsibility and hence don't earn the respect.

You want your request to be upheld and STILL not done ONE thing to cover your ass on the start of all this BS.

Me, I dont' earn respect by slapping folks I find annoying :)
SO before I lose any more, I need to use the ignore button. cheers

Gt1Street
07-13-2005, 06:54 AM
100% CONSISTENT :)
Not "two-faced" :D
WHEN you act reasonably then you get treated reasonably.
STILL no acceptance of responsibility for your acts.
You want everyone to forget you ever did it and YOU dont' seem to accept responsibility and hence don't earn the respect.

You want your request to be upheld and STILL not done ONE thing to cover your ass on the start of all this BS.

Me, I dont' earn respect by slapping folks I find annoying :)
SO before I lose any more, I need to use the ignore button. cheers
you repeat yourself alot more ? (forgive mypoor english)

Matra et Alpine
07-13-2005, 06:56 AM
you repeat yourself alot more ?
It's a flaw in all us Scots.

We belive in doing everything we can to educate and support those worse off and lacking education adn upbringing. It's why we made good missionaries - well that and the sex :)

You avoid a lot don't you :D

Gt1Street
07-13-2005, 07:00 AM
It's a flaw in all us Scots.

We belive in doing everything we can to educate and support those worse off and lacking education adn upbringing. It's why we made good missionaries - well that and the sex :)

You avoid a lot don't you :D
and you rumble on alot don't you
lets put it this way, im gonna post with pix and you gonna leave me alone...
agread ?

Matra et Alpine
07-13-2005, 07:52 AM
and you rumble on alot don't you
lets put it this way, im gonna post with pix and you gonna leave me alone...
agread ?
yeap.

BUT you know not to cross the a*****e line again, yes ??

Gt1Street
07-13-2005, 07:58 AM
yeap.

forgive my ignorance, but uncensore it please...

spi-ti-tout
07-13-2005, 08:16 AM
As much as I'm with you, I can't hold back to say that that was very uncalled for. All my respect on your posts in the thread just flew away. I think saying it politely enough would be ok.

Isn't it the Malaysian guy who threatened to send the mods viruses? Don't recall his name, but I know it was like mgb..something.
No, he's not the one. That's GT2addict.

Gt1Street
07-13-2005, 09:21 AM
makes sense that he got confused then...

Matra et Alpine
07-13-2005, 09:43 AM
As much as I'm with you, I can't hold back to say that that was very uncalled for. All my respect on your posts in the thread just flew away. I think saying it politely enough would be ok.
You'd think so.

but it's behind - along with the 10-12 PMs sent on the issue TRYING to be polite :)

What you see here is only a fraction of the ignoring guidance. But hey-ho, I leave others to keep the streets clean and safe :)

Gt1Street
07-13-2005, 09:47 AM
You'd think so.

but it's behind - along with the 10-12 PMs sent on the issue TRYING to be polite :)

What you see here is only a fraction of the ignoring guidance. But hey-ho, I leave others to keep the streets clean and safe :)
lol, nice one :)

Matt
07-13-2005, 11:31 AM
I tend to try to "eduacte" early before it becomes a "problem" later.

I rarely see you educate as much I see you ridicule and lecture. There is a difference.

He's not an idiot simply because he didn't give in to your badgering. I know for a fact that he's not an idiot and he's certainly not the one who came across as such in this thread, IMO.

Matt
07-13-2005, 11:31 AM
yeap.

When will your learn from your own lessons?

Rockefella
07-13-2005, 11:34 AM
Damn, I confused GT1 with some other bast**d of a member. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Gt1Street
07-13-2005, 12:01 PM
Damn, I confused GT1 with some other bast**d of a member. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.
bah, enough with all the sorriness, no one got killed
all is well, we go on with life....blah blah blah

Matt
07-13-2005, 12:03 PM
bah, enough with all the sorriness, no one got killed
all is well, we go on with life....blah blah blah

Which is a good cue for me to lock this thread...