PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have my old sig?

spi-ti-tout
07-15-2005, 03:28 AM
Remember that old rally sig that I used to have once? Well, I wanted to bring it back with the new avatar that I made and then when I went looking for it I realized that I had deleted the MS Word document that I copied it onto. I'm seriously so pissed (at myself) :mad: because that was one of my best sigs. By any chance if someone ever bothered to save it please post it here so I can use it again. :o

Sorry to bother ya mates
thanks again
spit

PsychoChimp22
07-15-2005, 04:27 AM
Sorry, dont got it.
Anyway, you're gonna be lucky as hell is you can find somebody not only who saves sigs, but well admit to it publicly.
lol
Maybe somebody well PM it to you.
Best of luck i guess.

PS. why no just rewrite it, you must have SOME idea about what it was lol.

Mustang
07-15-2005, 05:09 AM
call karrmann :p he has loads of random stuff

Mustang
07-15-2005, 05:11 AM
This is part of my old one yours was a remake of it if i remember ritely

Sliding a car sideways through a corner, a hand brake turn at a downhill hair-pin, a pendulum slide through the "esses" and all under control! The noise. The dust (or mud) and the pure excitement of driving a rally car on gravel stages

spi-ti-tout
07-15-2005, 06:28 AM
call karrmann :p he has loads of random stuff
Will do :P

I was trying to remember and it was something like this I think. If anybody can remember exactly please correct me:
“When you’re at 180 with no place to stop, BRAKE! Takin’ the car an’ pushing it to a 90 left, shiftin’ over the sand and hanging onto the climax of control. Flooring it to the firewall and you’re off!!!! 1st, 2nd, 3rd -A little wheelspin in the world of smoke and speed and the sheer excitement of being right on the edge on a rally stage.”

Isn't as good as my original so someone PLEASE help :(

Prius
07-15-2005, 07:03 AM
sorry, my random stuff cluttering up my fat CPU doesn't include you r sig, sorry.

Rockefella
07-15-2005, 09:12 AM
Let me check my random screenshots and stuff, maybe you'll get lucky.

Cotterik
07-15-2005, 09:17 AM
you mean you wanna make your sig BIGGER!?