PDA

View Full Version : New Forums

Supercarfreak123
07-15-2005, 04:15 PM
After a few days of working, Exoticar Forms Beta is up and running.

The purpose of Exoticar Forums is to bridge the gap between Exotic Car Enthusiasts and Exotic Car owners. In the comming months, I will advertise my forums to other forums that mostly have enthusiasts (sc.net, scf, diesel staion, ucp) or owners (6speed, fchat, rennlist). However, at the core, it is still an automotive site.

So, I welcome everyone here to join. This is not going to be a replacement for UCP.com at all, and I don't plan to move certian users to use my forum only. It is just an aditional place where people can visit if they wish. Currently, there is a gallery (Like SCF.net) where every member can upload pictures into their own gallery.

Anyways, enjoy!

www.exoticarforums.com

CSL
07-15-2005, 04:52 PM
After a few days of working, Exoticar Forms Beta is up and running.

The purpose of Exoticar Forums is to bridge the gap between Exotic Car Enthusiasts and Exotic Car owners. In the comming months, I will advertise my forums to other forums that mostly have enthusiasts (sc.net, scf, diesel staion, ucp) or owners (6speed, fchat, rennlist). However, at the core, it is still an automotive site.

So, I welcome everyone here to join. This is not going to be a replacement for UCP.com at all, and I don't plan to move certian users to use my forum only. It is just an aditional place where people can visit if they wish. Currently, there is a gallery (Like SCF.net) where every member can upload pictures into their own gallery.

Anyways, enjoy!

www.exoticarforums.com

isint this P996T's forum?

Supercarfreak123
07-15-2005, 10:12 PM
Yea, but it's a good idea overall. I would imagine he can manage it well enough.