PDA

View Full Version : New Destiny's Child video.

emperor
07-22-2005, 04:36 PM
I saw this video "Cater 2 u" just now (hope it's not a repost). I don't like this sort of music at all, but there is one part of the video where Kelly Rowland is stretching herself on a hood of a shiny silver SLR! And I like this part.
Question is: out of those two (Kelly or SLR), which one do you pick? (I'll take the silver one , thank you)
BTW Prius: according to your definition, SLR's should be called "chick cars" from now on :)

F1_Master
07-22-2005, 04:49 PM
SLR here for sure.

Niko_Fx
07-22-2005, 04:55 PM
SLR, she's friggin ugly.

The car doesn't really surprise me, hip hop / rap "artists" are always showing off their money.

Out of topic, I almost fell off my chair laughing when Ludacris said on a TV show that an SLR could do 0-60 in 2.3 seconds (wonder why he got picked for 2F2F)

Quiggs
07-22-2005, 05:08 PM
What's really funny is all the cars in every rap video are rented and get returned after the shoot. That's true balla style I guess...

my porsche
07-22-2005, 05:11 PM
if she was white, and hot, and taller, and better looking, id choose her, but shes not, so ill take the slr, sell it buy a few porsches and an sl500

Cotterik
07-22-2005, 05:29 PM
BANG!!!

http://www.mindlabfilms.com/shoot%20copy.jpg

medic! this girls been shot!

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119016

edit question: a dead chick or a 200mph supercar? :rolleyes:

d-quik
07-22-2005, 05:32 PM
if she was white, and hot, and taller, and better looking, and white, id choose her, but shes not, so ill take the slir, sell it buy a few porsches and an sl500thats just like...simply too damn racist for commenting/disecting/dissing/countering

Vindesh17
07-22-2005, 06:16 PM
^^^I agree, MP now you are acting like a red neck so drop it.^^^

BTW F1 Master, who is the person in your avatar?

emperor
07-22-2005, 06:19 PM

Jessica Alba, star of "Fantastic Four"

Vindesh17
07-22-2005, 06:31 PM
^^^wow, I didn't know it was her and I have a lot of pictures of her. dont ask what kind. lol.

Rockefella
07-22-2005, 06:46 PM
Jessica Alba, star of "Fantastic Four"
Are you sure? It doesn't look like her.

Vindesh17
07-22-2005, 07:01 PM
^^^now that I really checked over it I don't think its her either. All we need is F1 Master to tell us who it is.

Cotterik
07-22-2005, 07:05 PM
i know my women, and that is definitely jessica alba. Here is the hi res pic:

Vindesh17
07-22-2005, 07:22 PM
^^^ ok, now that I saw the rest of her Im sure. thx for the pic cotterik.^^^

F1_Master
07-22-2005, 07:46 PM
It is indeed her. I have many others from Catherine Bell (JAG) to some others coming in the future.

Alba tends to change her hair alot so its easy to not recognize her.

my porsche
07-22-2005, 08:19 PM

so now it makes you a redneck for expressing your taste in women? interesting.... :rolleyes:

DiabloVT
07-23-2005, 09:57 AM
how dare you start a destinys child thread with the name "Emperor" :rolleyes: hehehhe

Vindesh17
07-25-2005, 01:40 PM
so now it makes you a redneck for expressing your taste in women? interesting.... :rolleyes:

You are a lot less intelligent than I thought you were. All Im really trying to say is to be more open minded and less racist. BTW than opinion was shared by someone else too so learn to read and stop trying to bring me down to your level.

my porsche
07-25-2005, 01:48 PM
your an ass

if you said what you think is attractive, if it wasnt shared by me, i wouldnt call you a redneck and tell you to learn to read, you think your somehow exempt from having rednecks because you live in canada? ive been there, there are rednecks everywhere, and also i live in a city of 5 Million people and i dont have a southern accent at all, whats redneck about that again?

and also i get sick of this racist stuff, its ok for black guys in movies and also real life to say they like white women, but if a white guy says he likes white women (or black women for that matter) "oh hell nah you damn racist"

F1_Master
07-25-2005, 02:04 PM
your an ass

if you said what you think is attractive, if it wasnt shared by me, i wouldnt call you a redneck and tell you to learn to read, you think your somehow exempt from having rednecks because you live in canada? ive been there, there are rednecks everywhere, and also i live in a city of 5 Million people and i dont have a southern accent at all, whats redneck about that again?

and also i get sick of this racist stuff, its ok for black guys in movies and also real life to say they like white women, but if a white guy says he likes white women (or black women for that matter) "oh hell nah you damn racist"
You've got a point. If you say you'd rather have a white woman over a black woman, every black man comes out saying, "you racist."
Or if a black guy dates a white woman, black women like to reply "She a hoe."

Its not new to me. That kind of crap gives other of that origin a bad name.

my porsche
07-25-2005, 02:10 PM
thank you, but if i say i like white women, can a white(?) person call me racist?

DiabloVT
07-25-2005, 10:58 PM
ergh racial debate *runs off*

Rockefella
07-25-2005, 11:35 PM
In reality, MP did nothing bad, he just stated what he liked in women, but in a controversial way. I too would prefer a Caucasian woman over an African-American... it's not like there has to be racial integration in dating. I bet if I dated an African-American woman, black males would probably call me a 'cracka', or 'honkie', or what not (at least those that are ignorant fools).

my porsche
07-26-2005, 08:19 AM
In reality, MP did nothing bad, he just stated what he liked in women, but in a controversial way.
thanks, and yeah i realise it was a bit controvercial, but havent i always been a bit controvercial? ;)

Vindesh17
07-26-2005, 09:15 AM
in response to MP. I have to apologize because I just replied for the sake of replying. Im just really trying to build a good reputation in these forums and you are quite right, I did make myself an ass. and another thing I know there are a lot of rednecks in canada, me not being one of them, just as you are not one in texas. I just dont like (some) texans because I know them to be conservative like bush who is someone I really dislike. So I hope you have no hard feelings and disregard my earlier comments.

my porsche
07-26-2005, 09:28 AM
in response to MP. I have to apologize because I just replied for the sake of replying. Im just really trying to build a good reputation in these forums and you are quite right, I did make myself an ass. and another thing I know there are a lot of rednecks in canada, me not being one of them, just as you are not one in texas. I just dont like (some) texans because I know them to be conservative like bush who is someone I really dislike. So I hope you have no hard feelings and disregard my earlier comments.
no hard feelings mate

hahaha replying for the sake or replying? niiiiice :p