PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari FXX Video

Niko_Fx
07-23-2005, 07:21 PM
Not a great video, but the first one so far :) (I think)

FXX at the track (http://rapidshare.de/files/3301781/ferrari_fxx_testing_at_ferrari_test_track.mpg.html )

LTT
07-23-2005, 08:06 PM
Wow Niko, that's insane. That thing is faster than I imagined.

Sweeney921
07-23-2005, 08:29 PM
The sound is orgasmic.

F1_Master
07-23-2005, 09:58 PM
WOW! I was expecting a Formula 1 sound, but just, wow!

Speedracer38
07-23-2005, 10:02 PM
I cant wait to see one of those in person!! :)

my porsche
07-23-2005, 10:03 PM
that sounds like a dirt bike i used to have, 2-stroke and 80cc, you would think they could come up with something better... :( i like the CGT and 360 CS sounds better

quattro_20v
07-24-2005, 12:28 AM
I agree the cgt sound is a lot better altho this isnt bad either but nothing special.

man 430gt
07-24-2005, 05:40 AM
I can't get it?

Astra-Turbo
07-24-2005, 06:06 AM
Damn rapid-share always says mine ip is blocked for downloading to much but i havent downloaded anything

spi-ti-tout
07-24-2005, 06:15 AM
Damn rapid-share always says mine ip is blocked for downloading to much but i havent downloaded anything
Ditto!!

Is there anyone who can upload/send it to my gmail for me please?
Couldn't even get the Top Gear DBRS9 video because of damn repidshare :(

Rockefella
07-24-2005, 06:30 AM
You guys probably aren't using Rapidshare right then. Make sure you click free at the bottom where they give you a choice for free and premium, then wait like 10 seconds for it to upload at the bottom and start to download the file.

Niko_Fx
07-24-2005, 06:51 AM
Here it is on putfile.com:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=ferrari_fxx_testing_at_ferrari_test_tr ac

spi-ti-tout
07-24-2005, 07:13 AM
You guys probably aren't using Rapidshare right then. Make sure you click free at the bottom where they give you a choice for free and premium, then wait like 10 seconds for it to upload at the bottom and start to download the file.
Trust me, I know what I'm doing, and it didn't work out.

Niko, thanks for the alternative link - DLing now!! :)

r1ckst4
07-24-2005, 01:40 PM
meh... not a good video but thanks anyway niko.

it doesnt make a very good noise imo.

werty
07-24-2005, 03:34 PM
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW :eek:

can somebody make that my avatar please :D :D :cool:

Wouter Melissen
11-10-2006, 02:04 AM
Another one:
http://www.manuma.eu/FXXRijeka.wmv

jwoolz48
11-10-2006, 06:19 AM
Another one:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

McReis
11-10-2006, 06:41 AM
Another one:
I don't know who the driver is, but judging by the colour of the car and by his courage while putting the foot down that hard in a bumpy surface, he's either Schumacher or a madman (there's a moment there where he shows amazingly fast reflexes). Nice driving, amazing car.

Rockefella
11-10-2006, 07:01 AM
I don't know who the driver is, but judging by the colour of the car and by his courage while putting the foot down that hard in a bumpy surface, he's either Schumacher or a madman (there's a moment there where he shows amazingly fast reflexes). Nice driving, amazing car.
Agreed about the driving, but that's not Schumacher's car. Schumacher's is sans stripe.

McReis
11-10-2006, 07:05 AM
Agreed about the driving, but that's not Schumacher's car. Schumacher's is sans stripe.
Thanks for the info. But this guy also seems to know what he's doing. ;)

Rockefella
11-10-2006, 07:14 AM
Thanks for the info. But this guy also seems to know what he's doing. ;)
If he's spending ~2mil for an FXX and testing/equipment I would hope he can drive, and do it well. :)

dydzi
11-10-2006, 07:18 AM

it's manuma's dad obviously

McReis
11-10-2006, 08:49 AM
If he's spending ~2mil for an FXX and testing/equipment I would hope he can drive, and do it well. :)
I bet some of the owners don't. :)

it's manuma's dad obviously
Who the hell is manuma?

dydzi
11-10-2006, 08:59 AM
Who the hell is manuma?

son of the owner :D haha

McReis
11-10-2006, 09:08 AM
son of the owner :D haha
You are too kind.

LotusLocost
11-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Very nice video! And amazing sound:eek:

But I can't agree with you on the driving part...:o
He hardly gets a good rythm.. Hard finding good position on the track..
Nervous driving style.. (I wouldn't call it mad-ass reflex, rather uber-nervous reflex..) He don't catch alot of good apexes.. Miss-gearing all the time... (upshifting in the midle of a turn? wtf?)
Watched the video three times.. If you didn't notice this, watch it again:)

And I know the owners are chosen and all that, so he must be somewhat a good driver.. Either this guy drives on an unknown track, or he is just on a sunday-trip..(he IS wearing a blue business shirt:rolleyes: )

I know this car may be a handful or two to drive, but i'd say this is either his first pass of the day, or he just dosn't give it full effort..
If this IS Schumacher.. He can hand over all his titles to.. someone else..

I am not stating that I can do this better anyhow..
It just wasn't that great driving as some of you say:)

McReis
11-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Let me clear up my point... I was amazed by his fast reactions and the fact that he didn't seem to be affraid of the huge power of the car.
In fact I was a bit surprised to see him upshifting in the enter of some corners. But since it's hard to see what's happening ahead on the track I don't know why he did it.
It seemed to me he was just warming up a bit. He didn't keep a constant rythm so I suppose he wasn't really trying, but instead showing off the car to his passenger. :)

LotusLocost
11-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Let me clear up my point... I was amazed by his fast reactions and the fact that he didn't seem to be affraid of the huge power of the car.
In fact I was a bit surprised to see him upshifting in the enter of some corners. But since it's hard to see what's happening ahead on the track I don't know why he did it.
It seemed to me he was just warming up a bit. He didn't keep a constant rythm so I suppose he wasn't really trying, but instead showing off the car to his passenger. :)

Thank you for your whitdrawl of your earlyer comment..
I am the ruler of these forumzz... omgz....!!!11!!1!
You are to kind..;)

McReis
11-10-2006, 11:39 AM
You are to kind..;)
YOU are too kind!
But just because you drive a Lotus powered buggy doesn't allow you to correct me!!! :D

LotusLocost
11-10-2006, 11:46 AM
I'm glad I have only one seat in the buggy....
Cause you'll never get a ride in it...:p

Let's meet at the tracks.. Bring the scissors..
I'll give you a neat haircut..:D

Coventrysucks
11-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Miss-gearing all the time... (upshifting in the midle of a turn? wtf?)

Considering how bumpy the track is, and how the car was reacting to the bumps under power, shifting up a gear or too seems rather sensible.

LotusLocost
11-10-2006, 02:49 PM
Considering how bumpy the track is, and how the car was reacting to the bumps under power, shifting up a gear or too seems rather sensible.

I would not concider the track "bumpy" at all, except it's a bit "bumpy" over the finnish/start straight and entering the first turn after that said straight, thats all... the rest is quite good.. everything seems "bumpy" in such a car...

My conclusion on this however was that this man is on a sunday-trip, his first pass of the day, or just a show off for his passenger, as someone else said...

This is not Schumacher drive style..;)

here is a real bumpy track...

LotusLocost
11-11-2006, 08:24 AM
Here is a video from good driving at bumpy Sebring..
IMSA Lites test (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA1ArqgioyA)
Though in an even more racepreped car than the FXX..
A bit shity video, but very good driving..

Sebring is considered the bumpyest track wich still holds big races in the world.. So Rijeka isn't that bumpy in comparison..

McReis
11-13-2006, 03:30 AM
I'm glad I have only one seat in the buggy....
Cause you'll never get a ride in it...:p

Let's meet at the tracks.. Bring the scissors..
I'll give you a neat haircut..:D
You are obviously too kind.

orshow
08-26-2007, 12:44 PM
so it is.

LotusLocost
08-26-2007, 02:24 PM
so it is.

What???

Ferrer
08-26-2007, 02:47 PM
so it is.