PDA

View Full Version : Wooooo, I'm going on Holiday.

6'bore
07-24-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm off on holiday tomorow to portugal. Villamoura to be precise, don't know if any members are from there. But anyway, I'm going in my nans Villa so im going to have some pictures when I get back of the place etc. Next door also have some interesting cars I have been told so I'll try and get some shots of that.

Caio :D

my porsche
07-24-2005, 01:57 PM
caio, wrong country dude!

sounds fun when do you get back? have an awesome time

IWantAnAudiRS6
07-24-2005, 02:00 PM
Have fun, come back safe 'n' sound :)

spi-ti-tout
07-24-2005, 02:04 PM
See if you can meet McLaren too! :)

Jack_Bauer
07-24-2005, 02:20 PM

Wrong spelling too!!! :o

Ciao! :p

(or maybe 'Adeus!' in Portuguese ;) )

6'bore
07-25-2005, 02:13 AM

sounds fun when do you get back? have an awesome time

I'm not quite sure, most probably two weeks or so.

Schumacher
07-25-2005, 03:26 AM
Don't forget us :p

McReis
07-25-2005, 08:58 AM
I'm off on holiday tomorow to portugal. Villamoura to be precise, don't know if any members are from there. But anyway, I'm going in my nans Villa so im going to have some pictures when I get back of the place etc. Next door also have some interesting cars I have been told so I'll try and get some shots of that.

Caio :D

Welcome to Portugal then! :D
It's a shame I won't be heading that way this year. Vilamoura is the most "jet-set" place of Portugal. Allthough I hate the "jet-set" thing, it's always nice to see lots of big expensive boats, many Ferraris, Lambos, Bentleys on the streets and nice looking young people! :p
Visit the boat deck. It's the place to be seen. Allthough I'd rather not be seen. I prefer to see others! :D
There are also many, many golf courts and nice houses, wich together make a beautiful landscape.
Don't forget to eat some good fish while you're here.
Have some very nice holidays and enjoy Portugal.

P3RG4R3C
07-25-2005, 09:19 AM
Welcome to Portugal then! :D
It's a shame I won't be heading that way this year. Vilamoura is the most "jet-set" place of Portugal. Allthough I hate the "jet-set" thing, it's always nice to see lots of big expensive boats, many Ferraris, Lambos, Bentleys on the streets and nice looking young people! :p
Visit the boat deck. It's the place to be seen. Allthough I'd rather not be seen. I prefer to see others! :D
There are also many, many golf courts and nice houses, wich together make a beautiful landscape.
Don't forget to eat some good fish while you're here.
Have some very nice holidays and enjoy Portugal.

Sounds good. :)

Have a wonderful time, Rob. ;)