PDA

View Full Version : Abstinance

Orefus
07-25-2005, 09:19 AM
I just finished health class, and i learned about aids, all the stds, all that crap, and how bad they are, and that the condom dosent stop the stds. I was wondering, anyone here choose abstinance, and if u didint have sex yet, i think you should consider it.

my porsche
07-25-2005, 09:35 AM
um this thread is like Double_you_tee_eff mate

McReis
07-25-2005, 09:44 AM
I just finished health class, and i learned about aids, all the stds, all that crap, and how bad they are, and that the condom dosent stop the stds. I was wondering, anyone here choose abstinance, and if u didint have sex yet, i think you should consider it.

Damn, too late! You should have told me that some time ago!
Now seriously, I respect that option if you take it. But there's no need to over-react. Condoms are safe enough. But abstinance is an acceptable option if you can take it for long enough.

Matra et Alpine
07-25-2005, 09:48 AM
yeah, good choice.....

Don't have sex and increase your chance of dying of testicular or prostate cancer.

I keep this article handy every time the SO complains of a headache -- http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn4861

"But if we dont' I'll die" -- works every time :)

:D

Sersiosly though, who was telling you condoms don't provide protection ?
They're correct that nothing is GUARANTEED, but to make it seem that simple reeks of craziness !!!
Personally I dont' think they shoudl be allowed to takk to kids.

my porsche
07-25-2005, 09:50 AM
yeah it protects alot of things, i was talking tot his girl and she said the only reason she wants to use a condom is because then she wont get pregnant, and im like what about std's and shes like, oh they dont protect against those

what are they telling you? every course ive had says nothing is a gaurantee but a condom is a damn good idea

EDIT: can we change this to "the official UCP F*cking Thread"?

VtecMini
07-25-2005, 10:57 AM
My mate's bird is on the contraceptive pill, we were talking about at college some time ago, he told me that he doesn't use a condom, cos she can't get pregnant - she's on the pill afterall. To which I replied, "So you've both been down the clinic to get checked out then?". He just gave me a blank look. Neither him, nor his girlfriend had bothered to get checked out, despite both having several sexual partners previously.

Despite all the sex ed. rubbish we get at school, the idea still isn't sinking in.

Knowing your partner's sexual background is important, but not always that easy to ask about.

If in doubt, double bag it. :)

Orefus
07-25-2005, 12:16 PM
um u guys, u still get stds from using comdoms man, cause the shaft and the balls still touch it, freaked me out a lil bit, and i mean, how this works is, lets say u sleep with 5 people by the time ur 30.(Unprotected or protected dont matter). Then thouse 5 people slept with other 5 people, and so on, and so on, it forms a pyramid. And some stds dont show up for a while. Aids takes 8 years to diagnose.

shr0olvl
07-25-2005, 12:24 PM
lmao, you can't get aids from your balls touching your partners pussy. The only STD that you can get that I know of when wearing a condom is herpes...(unless it breaks :o) Just take a close look before you hit it. ;) :p

Rockefella
07-25-2005, 12:25 PM
um u guys, u still get stds from using comdoms man, cause the shaft and the balls still touch it, freaked me out a lil bit, and i mean, how this works is, lets say u sleep with 5 people by the time ur 30.(Unprotected or protected dont matter). Then thouse 5 people slept with other 5 people, and so on, and so on, it forms a pyramid. And some stds dont show up for a while. Aids takes 8 years to diagnose.
This thread's gone to far, but, the STD would have to be transferred through 'fluids' emitted through the genitals or a cut and are normally sent to the bloodstream. You don't necessarily get STD's from touching somebody's skin.

targa
07-25-2005, 12:26 PM
what a dumb shit thread

shr0olvl
07-25-2005, 12:30 PM
what a dumb shit thread

thanks for the useful comment. :rolleyes:

my porsche
07-25-2005, 12:40 PM
the shaft deoesnt touch if you know how to put on on correctly, and also you get std's from switching bodily fuild, if you have fluid coming out of your shaft, maybe you shoudlnt be having sex

Sackalack GT
07-25-2005, 12:44 PM
If in doubt, double bag it. :)

Actually, doublebagging creates a lot of friction between the condoms, and greatly increases the chance that one of both of them will break...

My advice? Just do virgins :D
I've got four V-cards on my belt and it works for me...

taz_rocks_miami
07-25-2005, 01:14 PM
In this day and age, if you can stand it, abstinance is the way to go. Too late for me though :D

A sex ed class is a good start but you would do yourself a favor if you continued to educate yourself on STDs and how to best prevent them in the event little head takes control over big head one day.

ZeTurbo
07-25-2005, 01:18 PM
My advice? Just do virgins :D
I've got four V-cards on my belt and it works for me...
but... theyr boring!

vtech mini has a good point, i did that when my gf went on the pill and i stoped using condoms. its the smart/responsible thing to do.
think about it, its not just your balls on the line, its your partners health as well.

my porsche
07-25-2005, 01:41 PM
but... theyr boring!

vtech mini has a good point, i did that when my gf went on the pill and i stoped using condoms. its the smart/responsible thing to do.
think about it, its not just your balls on the line, its your partners health as well.
you know what they say though, more feeling, of course i wouldnt know just word on the street, peace up H town dawg :p

this trhead is gay, althought its fun educating orefus (did he mean "orifice" ? :eek: ) about how wrong his sex ed was :D

whiteballz
07-25-2005, 02:55 PM
his Sexual Education isnt wrong, he has just mis interpreted it.

its not that hard, and MP, i honestly dont think you know shit about this subject.

that said, he is just taking the precautions nessicary to remain kid free (and alive) untill he wants to risk it. good on you :)

i didnt take it that seriously, and ive only had one sexual partner, so i dont feel the need to go get checked out just yet.

condoms are good, they save from alot of bad things.

my porsche
07-25-2005, 02:59 PM
that said, he is just taking the precautions nessicary to remain kid free (and alive) untill he wants to risk it. good on you :)
in the first post he said that if you havent had sex yet he reccomends it, and he asked me what kind of car i should get, and then when i reccomended it he asked it there was room enough to have sex in the back, i dont think hes all that worried about staying abtinent :D

Matt
07-25-2005, 04:19 PM
in the first post he said that if you havent had sex yet he reccomends it, and he asked me what kind of car i should get, and then when i reccomended it he asked it there was room enough to have sex in the back, i dont think hes all that worried about staying abtinent :D

You're the only one who seems to have misinterpreted his post. He said that if you haven't had sex yet, you should consider abstinence.

Egg Nog
07-25-2005, 05:06 PM
If you want health "advice", this is probably the most important article out there.

Let the woman closest to you know that you care about her safety. (http://homepage.mac.com/nikkienikks/iblog/C294808266/E910814554/Media/cnn.html) :D :)

Rockefella
07-25-2005, 05:20 PM
If you want health "advice", this is probably the most important article out there.

Let the woman closest to you know that you care about her safety. (http://homepage.mac.com/nikkienikks/iblog/C294808266/E910814554/Media/cnn.html) :D :)
You just won the post of the year.

blackcat77
07-25-2005, 05:36 PM
This old fogey came to realize the hard way that more harm than good comes from loose sex, but I never listened to any advice when I was a kid, so I don't really expect anybody to listen to me either.

Egg Nog
07-25-2005, 05:38 PM
You just won the post of the year.

Hey man, I'm just doing my part for womens health.

@wall
07-25-2005, 05:44 PM
Hey man, I'm just doing my part for womens health.

lmao, man your my hero... :D

my porsche
07-25-2005, 05:46 PM
You're the only one who seems to have misinterpreted his post. He said that if you haven't had sex yet, you should consider abstinence.
ohhhhhh, okie dokie oh im an idiot :D

yes, i totally misinterpreted it :o thanks matt

Matra et Alpine
07-25-2005, 05:48 PM
I never listened to any advice when I was a kid, so I don't really expect anybody to listen to me either.
Yep it has only one eye and no ears, what do you expect ? :D

Sackalack GT
07-25-2005, 07:21 PM
but... theyr boring!

But there's something to be said for the challenge that lies in shaping them into sexual dynamos...all of the exes that I "trained" have gone on to have some interesting experiences, and I still get to hear about them :p

clutch-monkey
07-25-2005, 11:48 PM
abstinence, where i live? not likely mate!
the campus is a close community, girl-guy ratio of 12-1 :D:D:D not much chance of std's here, we have a health clinic on campus and because everybody knows each other we all know that everybodies std free:D

crisis
07-25-2005, 11:57 PM
"But if we dont' I'll die" -- works every time :)

In my house that would be a gutsy call. ;)

crisis
07-26-2005, 12:04 AM

What size do you have that blown up to on the bedroom wall?

Egg Nog
07-26-2005, 12:54 AM
What size do you have that blown up to on the bedroom wall?

Not large enough, evidently ;) :(