PDA

View Full Version : So... I'm going to a crappy football/soccer game.

Rockefella
07-31-2005, 03:47 AM
If AC Milan vs. FC Chelsea was considered crappy then yeah. Heading up to the Meadowlands/Giants Stadium at 1:30, and I'll be sure to take a few pics, but not OD on pics like some people do. :)

Cotterik
07-31-2005, 08:11 AM
i hate BOTH TEAMS so i hope they all they squished by an asteroid during the game :)

QuattroMan
07-31-2005, 10:37 AM
If AC Milan vs. FC Chelsea was considered crappy then yeah. Heading up to the Meadowlands/Giants Stadium at 1:30, and I'll be sure to take a few pics, but not OD on pics like some people do. :)

AC Milan better win, one of me favorite teams....get some pic's if you can :)

Rockefella
07-31-2005, 02:43 PM
Just got back, game ended at 1-1. Didn't bring my camera though, I was too lazy. Drogba scored in the 60th minute I think and then Del Piero scored in like the 82nd minute. It was a good game, and Drogba got man of the match.

Chelsea ended up winning the four-game 'World Series of Soccer'.

Jack_Bauer
07-31-2005, 02:44 PM
Just got back, game ended at 1-1. Didn't bring my camera though, I was too lazy. Drogba scored in the 60th minute I think and then Del Piero scored in like the 82nd minute. It was a good game, and Drogba got man of the match.

Chelsea ended up winning the four-game 'World Series of Soccer'.

Del Piero plays for Juventus. ;)

I think it was Rui Costa who scored for Milan. :)

Rockefella
07-31-2005, 02:48 PM
Del Piero plays for Juventus. ;)

I think it was Rui Costa who scored for Milan. :)
Sorry, mind lapse. I've been awake for 34 hours straight. :o

EDIT: Someone snuck onto the field too, but they weren't naked, which sucked.

Rockefella
07-31-2005, 03:43 PM
BTW, Shevchenko, Maldini, Kaka, Inzaghi, and Kaka didn't play.... which I found to be a bit cheap of them.