PDA

View Full Version : automotive software

elfonkuete
01-28-2004, 10:19 AM
this may sound like a weird question but here it goes. in the movie fast and furious, when they start building the car and the kid with the white vw pops in a floppy with all the info on a supra. well basically, where can i get some software like that or how do i create it. i want something that i can use in my computer. i know there is a desktop dyno 2000 but thats just #'s, and sport compact just came out with new stuff. well if ne one knows pls let me know. thnx for ur help.

Doza
02-15-2004, 01:47 PM
this may sound like a weird question but here it goes. in the movie fast and furious, when they start building the car and the kid with the white vw pops in a floppy with all the info on a supra. well basically, where can i get some software like that or how do i create it. i want something that i can use in my computer. i know there is a desktop dyno 2000 but thats just #'s, and sport compact just came out with new stuff. well if ne one knows pls let me know. thnx for ur help.
The Fast and the Furious tends to stretch the Truth a bit. If you want to tweak your ECU's settings, the best way to go is SuperChips or a Hyper Tech programmer. You probably won't find much ECU software for a computer that a civilian can afford because it is a precision industry. If your computer missubmits one string of data to the ECU, you'll be in a world of hurt. By the way... what kind of car do you drive?