PDA

View Full Version : Photography question

Fumacher
07-31-2005, 02:14 PM
If i want to make a pic of a stationary object and i want the background to be blurred, i should use a low "F".
But what if i use a very low F (for example F2,8) ....is the object going to be blurred as well?

whiteballz
07-31-2005, 02:38 PM
this is where a rule of depth of field comes in handy.

it wont be blured as long as your close enough to it, the smaller the aperture (f22 = tiny) everything should be in clear focus. however if you are useing a large aperture (f2.8) you will have a very small depth of field. what object are you taking a photo of? it might be nessicary to use a smaller aperture and stand a bit back then large and be close.

Fumacher
07-31-2005, 11:58 PM
this is where a rule of depth of field comes in handy.

it wont be blured as long as your close enough to it, the smaller the aperture (f22 = tiny) everything should be in clear focus. however if you are useing a large aperture (f2.8) you will have a very small depth of field. what object are you taking a photo of? it might be nessicary to use a smaller aperture and stand a bit back then large and be close.
hi thanks for your information :)
My objects are mostly cars... when i make pics of stationary cars, the car is abt1 meter from me.